Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota Scion

3750 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 866-667-6843
Used 866-665-8633
Service 888-827-8694

Alexandria Toyota can be described in a single word... Quality.

Paul Sonnhalter is Fabulous!

by from Spencerville, MD |

I've been coming to Jack Taylor Toyota since 2014 when I bought my Toyota Prius new. Paul Sonnhalter has been my service manager all that time. He's always a sweetheart and very helpful. He always explains exactly what is going on with my vehicle and gets my vehicle back when he says he will. He always responds to my calls promptly and arranges for me to have my vehicle serviced at my convenience. There is no one better than Paul!

Great Dealer, Great Car!

by from Columbia, Maryland |

We recently purchased a new Rav4 from Alexandria Toyota. This is a great SUV! Our salesman, Eric C, was excellent to work with. He was knowledgable with the car and its options. Alexandria Toyota was very price competitive and was no pressure as other dealers are. We had a very good experience purchasing this car, and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Car - Great Dealer!

by from Columbia, Md |

Great experience

by from Fairfax |

The buying process was painless and quick, I submitted a request via email and got a response back from the internet sale manager within 12 hours. Freddie, the sale person I worked with is easy to work with, no pressure and knowledgeable of the product. We work the deal out over the phone and scheduled for a pickup date/time. The deal has a large on the lot car for color choices. Freddie was very patient and show me all of the available color choices to select from. The closing process was quick I was in the finance office with the manager Van and out of there within 5 minutes. The car were ready and awaiting, Freddie walk through all of the options in the car before I drove off. Overall, highly recommending and will do business with this deal again.

Outstanding!

by from Arlington, VA |

Having had multiple bad experiences with service at the Toyota dealership where I purchased my car in NY, I had sworn off ever bringing my Solara back to Toyota for routine maintenance or any service. However, when it began riding rough and idling loudly, I brought it to Alexandria Toyota (near my new home) to see if whatever it was would be covered by my extended warranty. Long story short, they won me over. Paul Sonnhalter provided exceptional customer service, correctly diagnosed the problem with the throttle body and confirmed that the repair was covered by my warranty. As a single woman, there are few things more intimidating and uncomfortable than bringing your car in for service. Paul was courteous, respectful, took the time to explain the issue, made me feel comfortable and confident I wasn't being taken advantage of. It may seem cliche, but when Paul shook my hand (at each and every visit) I had the distinct feeling he was someone who still believed (as I do and my dad taught me) that a handshake meant something in terms of trust and integrity. Without question, I will bring my car back to Alexandria Toyota for any and all services from here on out. Every dealership should have a Paul Sonnhalter.

Paul Sonnenhalter is fantastic!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have worked with Paul for years on the servicing of my family's Toyota Sienna. He is prompt and courteous and gives clear and understandable explanations about repairs that are required to keep my car running. I have confidence in what he says and feel that I can rely on it. He is also very accessible if I ever need help or have follow up questions. I highly recommend him for your Toyota service needs.

Great Service, I will be back

by from Annandale, VA |

I took the car to Alexandria Toyota based on recommendations from Dealer Rater. This was a good decision. The repair was a super complex operation involving moon roof noise. The good news is that the repair was covered under warranty. Paul Sonnhalter was the service manager responsible for the repair and he was just GREAT. Paul took the information from me. Verified the problem, ordered the parts and his team made the repair. Since the repair was complex, the repair took several days which I was expecting. During this time, Paul kept me informed on what was happening. When I got the car back, the repair was completed and the problem was solved. There are many horror stories on the Toyota forms about deals failing to make the correct repairs and trying to talk owners out of the repair as well as dealers trying to sell stuff that is not needed. Paul and his team did none of these things, they went right to work and fixed the problem. The most important take-away for this experience is that I trust Paul and Alexandria Toyota to do the right thing for me and they have my best interest at heart. I will be back.

The Best Dealership in the Land!

by from Alexandria VA |

I have been a customer of Jack Taylor since I purchased my first car back in 2000 and I'm now on car #6. All I can say is that this place is amazing the people who work there are amazing! Their customer service is impeccable. I recently purchased a car for my son there because I wanted to show him the way car buying should be - no haggling, no pressure, being treated fairly and being respected as a buyer. Aaron Veerothai (Finance) is very patient and always willing to work with you and get you the best deal. He is honest and fair and his attitude is so pleasant. Darrin Porter is also very fair, honest and great customer service. Ben Proctor - AWESOME salesman, never once did he try to pressure me or my son, he took his time and explained things he listened and he respected me as a woman buyer - that means a lot! And the Service Dept what can I say but WOW! They are all very helpful and super fast and they don't make up mystery repairs to swindle money out of you. If you're looking for a great car, a great deal, great customer service and you want a place where you are respected and listened and not pressured to buy something you don't want, then this is the place - I will never purchase a car from ANYWHERE ELSE. I send all of my family and friends here Jack Taylor has a great staff of people who work there, from the least of them to the greatest. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all you do. Rochelle Davis.

No appointment - no problem with Paul!

by from Alexandria |

Realized it was time for a service but didn't have time to make an appointment. I came in on a Saturday morning and Paul said " No problem. When would you like to pick it up?" And Paul makes it that simple every visit. We have two Toyotas. Paul keeps us on the road. He is honest, straightforward and downright jovial! Jack Taylor is where I will buy my next Toyota just based on the good service and quality of care we receive.

The Very Best - Paul Sonnhalter

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

The Very Best - Paul Sonnhalter I have been taking my 2003 Honda to Paul for several years now. Great service on my Honda at the Toyota dealership! Paul has always gone the extra mile to get Honda parts, and I wouldn't trust my cars to anyone else. But, then the time came last week, to give up the Honda. My experiences at Jack Taylors, and especially with Mr Sonnhalter, made my decision to buy a Toyota, easy. Of course, buying a new car is usually never easy, but after speaking with Paul, he put me at ease, and pointed me in the right direction : to Oliver in Sales, and Van in Finance. It was the easiest car buying experience, I have ever had. Kudos to Oliver and Van, they were wonderful. And the biggest of all KUDOS to Paul. I am now driving a certified used Toyota, its beautiful, I love it, and knowing that Paul will continue to take care of my car, makes me feel confidant in my choice and HAPPY !!!!

Paul Sonnhalter is the difference!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Since stopping by Jack Taylor Alexandra Toyota, I have had several interactions with Paul Sonnhalter. Being new to the area, Paul has made my service visits pleasurable and has always instilled a sense of truth in honesty in my dealings with him. Having been new to the area, I was skeptical about finding a new dealership to work with, but Paul has made my selection one that I have never regretted.