Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota Scion

3750 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 866-667-6843
Used 866-665-8633
Service 888-827-8694

"Where Great Service Sells Cars!"

excellent customer service

by from Alexandria VA |

Freddy and Van are the best. I was very pleased throughout the whole process. I felt comfortable and very nice and friendly environment. it made me feel like i am buying car from my friends not a dealership. Keep up the good work.

Customer service at personal level.

by from Washington, DC |

I purchased three vehicles for myself and two for my family members from Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota. The confidence in Eric Watt (Sales) is because he has always helped me make best decisions about the vehicles I wanted to purchase. On top of that, Jason Baker in service department is the best among the best service team. I am an engineer myself and understand the importance of pin pointing the problem to get it fixed. Jason Baker has the ability to listen to my needs, understand, identify and correct the issues that require a smooth and safe operation of my vehicles. In fact, he always handles my vehicles as his own. You can't find this personal level of customer service at other dealerships. Jack Taylor's service department has honored my warranty requests without hassle, has issued multiple coupons that saved me hundreds of dollars. I would recommend the dealership to anyone without a second thought. I hope this helps many prospect buyers make a better decision.

Roy Krebs is customer service

by from Washington, DC |

It's amazing how some still go the extra mile. Imagine landing at DCA airport, getting picked up by Mom and noticing an awful noise coming from her Honda Accord. Roy addressed the issue immediately and we were on our way. Just like that, emergency averted, my trip to DC area back on track! Roy, my family and I thank you! T Lloyd

3d vehicle from Alexandria Toyota

by from Springfield, VA |

This goes back several years as I hold on to my vehicles... My 97 4Runner is still in my family at 250K+ miles, running great. I traded my 06 Tacoma for the Tundra I just bought. The Tacoma was great, but too small for my projects. (if you hurry it still may be there) As always, I looked around for other deals, in Springfield this time, and even as far away as Gloucester, VA... After frustrating debates over trade in value at Springfield Toyota, when I already have the NADA values, and the "manager" told me that they don't use NADA..? then told me that the shop charged so much..? they couldn't give me what NADA said..? and several other arguments, they offered several thousand under the lowest NADA value. (Alexandria was thousands more) As always, I walk in the door at Alexandria, find Louis Costly and work the deal in a matter of minutes. I signed the contract in less time than I spent with the folks at Springfield, "checking with the manager". Do yourself a favor, know your trade position, first, and go talk to the folks at Alexandria, especially, Louis... Can't say enough good about them...

Oustanding Customer Service!!

by from Clarksburg, MD |

I purchased a Volvo XC60 from Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota dealership in November and couldn't ask for better service in working with Mr. C.L. Coles. He was professional, knowledgeable and provided the highest of customer service to my family and I during the entire process. I drove away in my dream car and rested easy from a wonderful experience!

Had a good experience buying my new Toyota Corolla

by from King George, VA |

I had an excellent experience and the process of buying my new Toyota Corolla. I would recommend Toyota in Alexandria to anyone that is thinking in buying a new car. Besides the experience, and the friendly staff, the deals on the cars were good prices that lead me to also buy from them.

Great Car - Great Dealer!

by from Columbia, Md |

We recently purchased a new Rav4 from Alexandria Toyota. This is a great SUV! Our salesman, Eric C, was excellent to work with. He was knowledgable with the car and its options. Alexandria Toyota was very price competitive and was no pressure as other dealers are. We had a very good experience purchasing this car, and would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Great Dealer, Great Car!

by from Columbia, Maryland |

Great experience

by from Fairfax |

The buying process was painless and quick, I submitted a request via email and got a response back from the internet sale manager within 12 hours. Freddie, the sale person I worked with is easy to work with, no pressure and knowledgeable of the product. We work the deal out over the phone and scheduled for a pickup date/time. The deal has a large on the lot car for color choices. Freddie was very patient and show me all of the available color choices to select from. The closing process was quick I was in the finance office with the manager Van and out of there within 5 minutes. The car were ready and awaiting, Freddie walk through all of the options in the car before I drove off. Overall, highly recommending and will do business with this deal again.

Outstanding!

by from Arlington, VA |

Having had multiple bad experiences with service at the Toyota dealership where I purchased my car in NY, I had sworn off ever bringing my Solara back to Toyota for routine maintenance or any service. However, when it began riding rough and idling loudly, I brought it to Alexandria Toyota (near my new home) to see if whatever it was would be covered by my extended warranty. Long story short, they won me over. Paul Sonnhalter provided exceptional customer service, correctly diagnosed the problem with the throttle body and confirmed that the repair was covered by my warranty. As a single woman, there are few things more intimidating and uncomfortable than bringing your car in for service. Paul was courteous, respectful, took the time to explain the issue, made me feel comfortable and confident I wasn't being taken advantage of. It may seem cliche, but when Paul shook my hand (at each and every visit) I had the distinct feeling he was someone who still believed (as I do and my dad taught me) that a handshake meant something in terms of trust and integrity. Without question, I will bring my car back to Alexandria Toyota for any and all services from here on out. Every dealership should have a Paul Sonnhalter.

Paul Sonnhalter is Fabulous!

by from Spencerville, MD |

I've been coming to Jack Taylor Toyota since 2014 when I bought my Toyota Prius new. Paul Sonnhalter has been my service manager all that time. He's always a sweetheart and very helpful. He always explains exactly what is going on with my vehicle and gets my vehicle back when he says he will. He always responds to my calls promptly and arranges for me to have my vehicle serviced at my convenience. There is no one better than Paul!