Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota Scion

3750 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 866-667-6843
Used 866-665-8633
Service 888-827-8694

Alexandria Toyota can be described in a single word... Quality.

The Very Best - Paul Sonnhalter

by from Oxon Hill, MD |

The Very Best - Paul Sonnhalter I have been taking my 2003 Honda to Paul for several years now. Great service on my Honda at the Toyota dealership! Paul has always gone the extra mile to get Honda parts, and I wouldn't trust my cars to anyone else. But, then the time came last week, to give up the Honda. My experiences at Jack Taylors, and especially with Mr Sonnhalter, made my decision to buy a Toyota, easy. Of course, buying a new car is usually never easy, but after speaking with Paul, he put me at ease, and pointed me in the right direction : to Oliver in Sales, and Van in Finance. It was the easiest car buying experience, I have ever had. Kudos to Oliver and Van, they were wonderful. And the biggest of all KUDOS to Paul. I am now driving a certified used Toyota, its beautiful, I love it, and knowing that Paul will continue to take care of my car, makes me feel confidant in my choice and HAPPY !!!!

Paul Sonnhalter is Fabulous!

by from Spencerville, MD |

I've been coming to Jack Taylor Toyota since 2014 when I bought my Toyota Prius new. Paul Sonnhalter has been my service manager all that time. He's always a sweetheart and very helpful. He always explains exactly what is going on with my vehicle and gets my vehicle back when he says he will. He always responds to my calls promptly and arranges for me to have my vehicle serviced at my convenience. There is no one better than Paul!

Paul Sonnenhalter is fantastic!

by from Alexandria, VA |

I have worked with Paul for years on the servicing of my family's Toyota Sienna. He is prompt and courteous and gives clear and understandable explanations about repairs that are required to keep my car running. I have confidence in what he says and feel that I can rely on it. He is also very accessible if I ever need help or have follow up questions. I highly recommend him for your Toyota service needs.

Great Service, I will be back

by from Annandale, VA |

I took the car to Alexandria Toyota based on recommendations from Dealer Rater. This was a good decision. The repair was a super complex operation involving moon roof noise. The good news is that the repair was covered under warranty. Paul Sonnhalter was the service manager responsible for the repair and he was just GREAT. Paul took the information from me. Verified the problem, ordered the parts and his team made the repair. Since the repair was complex, the repair took several days which I was expecting. During this time, Paul kept me informed on what was happening. When I got the car back, the repair was completed and the problem was solved. There are many horror stories on the Toyota forms about deals failing to make the correct repairs and trying to talk owners out of the repair as well as dealers trying to sell stuff that is not needed. Paul and his team did none of these things, they went right to work and fixed the problem. The most important take-away for this experience is that I trust Paul and Alexandria Toyota to do the right thing for me and they have my best interest at heart. I will be back.

The Best Dealership in the Land!

by from Alexandria VA |

I have been a customer of Jack Taylor since I purchased my first car back in 2000 and I'm now on car #6. All I can say is that this place is amazing the people who work there are amazing! Their customer service is impeccable. I recently purchased a car for my son there because I wanted to show him the way car buying should be - no haggling, no pressure, being treated fairly and being respected as a buyer. Aaron Veerothai (Finance) is very patient and always willing to work with you and get you the best deal. He is honest and fair and his attitude is so pleasant. Darrin Porter is also very fair, honest and great customer service. Ben Proctor - AWESOME salesman, never once did he try to pressure me or my son, he took his time and explained things he listened and he respected me as a woman buyer - that means a lot! And the Service Dept what can I say but WOW! They are all very helpful and super fast and they don't make up mystery repairs to swindle money out of you. If you're looking for a great car, a great deal, great customer service and you want a place where you are respected and listened and not pressured to buy something you don't want, then this is the place - I will never purchase a car from ANYWHERE ELSE. I send all of my family and friends here Jack Taylor has a great staff of people who work there, from the least of them to the greatest. You guys are awesome. Thanks for all you do. Rochelle Davis.

No appointment - no problem with Paul!

by from Alexandria |

Realized it was time for a service but didn't have time to make an appointment. I came in on a Saturday morning and Paul said " No problem. When would you like to pick it up?" And Paul makes it that simple every visit. We have two Toyotas. Paul keeps us on the road. He is honest, straightforward and downright jovial! Jack Taylor is where I will buy my next Toyota just based on the good service and quality of care we receive.

Paul Sonnhalter is the difference!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Since stopping by Jack Taylor Alexandra Toyota, I have had several interactions with Paul Sonnhalter. Being new to the area, Paul has made my service visits pleasurable and has always instilled a sense of truth in honesty in my dealings with him. Having been new to the area, I was skeptical about finding a new dealership to work with, but Paul has made my selection one that I have never regretted.

go here for service

by from Alexandria VA |

Go here for service Paul Sonnhalter and his team are the best. The free metro shuttle is great for dropping your car off early and picking it up after work.

Amazingly Friendly and Helpful

by from Basye, Va |

George Jermstad went above and beyond what could be expected of a salesman. He walked me through every step of the process and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. It was the most pain free car purchase I have ever had. It was his after sale actions that impressed me the most though. When the new plates came in, he drove to my place of business and put them on my car for me. Also, when I brought my car in for some warranty work, he made sure everything was taken care of and in a timely manner. I was so happy with my purchase and experience, that I took my girlfriend to him to purchase her next vehicle and I sent a friend to him as well. And I will continue to send friends his way and I will definitely be making my next purchase from George and Jack Taylor's Toyota.

Super service department

by from Alexandria VA |

Super service department I continue to be impressed with the Jack Taylor Toyota service department. I have been going to the dealership on and off for over 20 years and since the move to the new location a few years back, the team has been consistently professional and helpful. George Queen is a great service writer and has always gone the extra mile to get me in on short notice and quickly get the work done. You cannot ask for better assistance when help is needed. The rest of the staff is very friendly and helpful too. The nice waiting area and shuttle services are icing on the cake! I highly recommend the JT Service Team.

Service

by from Alexandria, VA |

Paul Sonnhalter - Service Dept I have been using Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota for over 20 years. My current Service Manager is Paul Sonnhalter. You could not have a better contact in the service department! He makes sure you have all your coupons and that his team makes every effort to keep your car running for the best price. He doesn't oversell unneeded services and always goes the extra step to make sure I am a satisfied customer. With Paul, the customer does come first! Thank you