Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota Scion

3750 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 866-667-6843
Used 866-665-8633
Service 888-827-8694

Alexandria Toyota can be described in a single word... Quality.

Great Sales Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I had been a non Toyota owner for about 20 years, until my wife bought one recently. When my current car and non Toyota dealership was giving me some problems I decided to try to just start fresh with a new car. My first choice was a Toyota. Service Manager George met me at dealership, and listened to my challenge, and more importantly he HEARD me. He directed me to both the best car that would meet my needs/available funds/situation and to C.L. who was an excellent sales guide during the process. Cindy was delightful in helping us wrap up the financial end of the matters. In summary, I felt like I was appreciated, and not someone from whom the organization was just making money from. I am so happy to be back, with this experience, to the Toyota family, and cannot say enough great things about my excellent experiences leasing my latest car from Jack Taylor's Toyota.

Only dealership I will ever go

by from Leesburg, VA |

5 Stars is not enough for these guys. I've been dealing with them for years and everyone from the sales to service department is great to work with. I just recently brought a 2014 Rav4 for my daughter. I dealt directly with Rocky, Jeff Sulton, and Van and they made my experience exactly what I would expect from a 5-star restaurant. The whole staff is kind and willing to help, I'm always greeted with smiles when I walk through the door. The service department is just as phenomenal. I rarely ever need to drop off my vehicle for any longer than a couple hours. As other reviews stated the wait time can be a little long if they get backed up, but this a dealership! That's what happens when you go to any service department during peak hours. Bottom line: Nowhere you go is going to be perfect, but Jack Taylors is the closest thing to perfection I've ever experienced. Thanks again guys! You've got a loyal customer for life.

Good Work, Good Advice, Good Waiting Room

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

The service adviser, Paul Sonnhalter, was helpful in identifying ways I could save a little money on my 45,000-mile check-up. He also spotted that although I had not yet received my reminder from the Virginia Dept of Motor Vehicles I was due for an emissions inspection prior to registration renewal. If he had not noted that I would have had to return within the next 3-4 weeks for that inspection. He also kept me informed as work on the vehicle progressed. Since the shop is a busy place, with lots of people waiting, it's always nice to know that you haven't been forgotten. As for the waiting, there's plenty of room to sit, chairs are comfortable, and you can move to a room without TV if you want a quiet atmosphere. The check-up did take about 3 and 1/2 hours, however. Free coffee is available.

Great Service

by from Alexandria,va |

I had a very positive experience with my purchase of a new vehicle at Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota. I worked primarily with William who was always very helpful, courteous, and efficient with answering my questions and also with executing purchase process. I also had a very positive experience working with Saeed in the finance department to complete the purchasing transaction. Overall I had a satisfying with my experience purchasing a car at Jack Taylor's. It was a friendly yet professional environment and a very straightforward purchase process, all of which we appreciated.

Superior Service

by from Capital Heights,Md |

I was completely satisfied with my experience at Jack Taylor Toyota of Alexandria! From the sales department with salesman Benjamin Proctor who matched me with the perfect car as soon as i walked into the showroom and shook hands with him, to the the very capable Financial Services Manager Saeed Khamenian who provided me with the best deal and payment possible. An overall great experience! Jack Taylor Toyota of Alexandria is definitely the place to purchase your new or used car.

Good Experience

by from College Park, MD |

I recently purchased a used car from this dealership. They were very friendly and the experience was very good. I needed some maintenance on the car after I bought it and they covered that under their warranty with no problems. Very satisfied with the purchase.

Alexandria Toyota Reviews

by from Mclean VA |

I have been going to Alexandria Toyota for 13 years. The sales people are not pushy the service is excellent. Yesterday, after many days of mulling the idea of getting a new car over, I finally asked Kenny Rogers to show me two cars. He was prepared and I only had to make up my mind. Van in financing was truly exceptional as he was quick, courteous, and was able to take care of me in record time. Kenny and Van are truly exceptional devoted Toyota employees. Additionally George Queen is a truly exceptional employee as he makes sure his team has the car inspected and nothing on the horizon is going to go wrong with the car after his team has thoroughly gone over the car. Jack Taylor is very fortunate to have such dedicated employees. As I live next door to another Toyota dealership and come to Alexandria Toyota I hope Jack Taylor realizes I go the distance because his employees go the distance for me and I so appreciate the commitment to ensuring I am a satisfied customer.

Consistently great service.

by from Alexandria |

I wouldn't go anywhere else for service, regardless of price. I've been a customer of this dealership for many, many years. The people at Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota/Scion pay attention to our objectives and do whatever they can to help us meet them, whether it's buying a new car or taking care of the ones we have. Paul Sonnhalter's team consistently gets our service needs handled according to our objectives and and what is best for the cars. They do so quickly and well. I learned long ago to stop going off-shelf for parts and service. When I go to Alexandria Toyota for a service, I go just once. They do the job right the first time.

Great Services, clean facilities, pleasant atmosph

by from Springfield, VA |

Have always had a pleasant experience. William Boyd was very helpful when I was in the market for a car and sold me the car that I am thoroughly enjoying, and I usually get help with service and maintenance through Manriquez Rivera. I was introduced to Mr. Rivera by Mr. Boyd when we sealed the deal. Both Mr. Boyd and Mr. Rivera are always very pleasant and friendly. Mr. Rivera keeps me well informed on service issues and gives very good advice and clear explanations. He is very attentive. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Service

by from Washington, DC |

I have always been skeptical of service centers at dealers, but started going to Jack Taylor's Toyota when my car was under warranty. I will continue to take my car there because I trust that they will fix whatever is wrong and be completely fair and honest about what needs to be done to my car. I have been very pleased at the convenience (they have shuttles every 5 minutes or so during rush hour to the metro), the attention to detail, the smooth processing both on the way in and on the way out, and most importantly, the fact that I never feel they are trying to snow me. Once I went in to my glove compartment fixed, only to have the in-processing guy discover that it wasn't closing because the Jiffy Lube guy had checked one of the filters and put it back wrong. The Jack Taylor guy fixed it right there and sent me on my way. Most recently, I had my car towed because my battery died in a garage and some geniuses helping to jump it got the wires crossed (note: I am a farm girl and could have done it myself but let the fools show off--my bad). Paul did a "strategic analysis" and figured out that with some simple replacements the car would be good as new. I spent a couple of days thinking this repair job would drain my bank account but walked away pretty much unharmed. I highly recommend Jack Taylor's.

Fair, Fast & Efficient

by from Washington DC |

Easy to deal with, car as advertised, ready to make a fair deal. Would recommend to all - very happy with the purchase process.