Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota Scion

3750 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria, VA 22305

New 866-667-6843
Used 866-665-8633
Service 888-827-8694

Alexandria Toyota can be described in a single word... Quality.

Best Toyota Service Center in Northern Virginia

by from Alexandria, VA |

I've had my 2008 and 2011 Prius cars serviced at other Toyota service centers in Northern Virginia and I will always return to Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota because they keep their records straight, they respond and provide appointments quickly, give good advice on recalls, run your car through the wash when done, return it to you without paper mats and tags still on the car, provide good value for services rendered and treat you like family. They have clean, welcoming waiting room areas with comfortable chairs and a great coffee machine! My Dad serviced new cars for 25 years back in Ohio and this is the first place I've found in Northern Virginia that knows what he knew; treat 'em right and they'll likely buy their next new car from you.

Great service department.

by from Alexandria, VA |

Efficient, friendly, competent, on line scheduling, delivered as promised, every member of the staff is helpful. Paul Sonnhalter is best service rep I have dealt with in years.

Truly the best

by from Washington DC |

My boyfriend and I had been car hunting since about February. Finally it was time. We spent over 6 hours at a different dealership on Monday, trying to buy a used car. The they quoted us a highway robbery percentage. This being my first car buying experience, I went home and hated the idea of ever looking at a car dealership. I even cried at how horrible it was. Tuesday my boyfriend went by himself, spoke with Kevin, and we drove away in a *new* XB. I have never met a more polite and thoughtful staff. Everyone was amazing and really changed my thought process. I cannot thank every employee there, Kevin and Cindy especially, for being so amazing and so accommodating. In a very strange way, it was one of the most pleasurable experiences I've ever had. There's nothing like being treated like you matter, you're important, and your business is wanted.

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is the KEY DIFFERENTIATOR

by from Alexandria, VA |

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is the KEY DIFFERENTIATOR! Initially, I purchased a "used" 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid from Jack Taylor and it was done in a professional manner, with no haggling and a decent value received for my trade-in. Dealers make their greatest profits from the sales of used vehicle (not new) and also from their service/maintenance; which is counter intuitive given that most car manufacturers offer the seemingly splendid warranties. In the past, I've always simply found the best local mechanic/repair shop and stuck with it, having found dealerships too expensive and oft-times unresponsive to customer needs. Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota-Scion is a notable exception in the industry and I've been quite impressed with their Service Department in general, and Ms. Simpy Behl in particular. As my Service Advisor, she has demonstrated consummate professionalism, extensive knowledge of my vehicle and its component parts, and unfailing personal courtesy in our numerous dealings. Simpy always takes time to explain exactly what is to be done in the service and reviews any developments (like specific out-of-limits considerations in wheel alignment parameters, different tire manufacturer tread/wear considerations, etc.) that she believes important for me to understand in the complete service experience. She once even recommended that I wait a few months to obtain additional benefit from my existing tire wear--with no worries about safety--before taking advantage of the dealer "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" Special. (I did wait and later bought the new tires on a follow-on special.) Ms. Behl fields any and all questions with patience and grace--never seeming harried by the busy work environment--where she calmly handles phone calls, interruptions from her colleagues seeking her advice on customer service issues, and coordinates loaner cars and financial matters without missing a beat. I would come back to Jack Taylor based on her performance alone and the genuine trust she engenders; but everyone in the service department appears to convey the same professional attitude, effectiveness, and kindness toward the customers, no matter the situation. I'm equally impressed with Nadir and Becca in the loaner/rental car division and the proficient personnel processing payments. That Jack Taylor personally solicits feedback (including responding to all e-mails) is rare in any business, let alone the automotive arena. When it comes time to purchase my next Toyota product, I have every intention of returning to Jack Taylor because of their stem-to-stern superior performance, winning attitude, and treatment of the customer as family.

SUPERB SERVICE is KEY DIFFERENTIATOR!

by from Alexandria, VA |

SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE is the KEY DIFFERENTIATOR! Initially, I purchased a "used" 2009 Toyota Highlander Hybrid from Jack Taylor and it was done in a professional manner, with no haggling and a decent value received for my trade-in. Dealers make their greatest profits from the sales of used vehicle (not new) and also from their service/maintenance; which is counter intuitive given that most car manufacturers offer the seemingly splendid warranties. In the past, I've always simply found the best local mechanic/repair shop and stuck with it, having found dealerships too expensive and oft-times unresponsive to customer needs. Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota-Scion is a notable exception in the industry and I've been quite impressed with their Service Department in general, and Ms. Simpy Behl in particular. As my Service Advisor, she has demonstrated consummate professionalism, extensive knowledge of my vehicle and its component parts, and unfailing personal courtesy in our numerous dealings. Simpy always takes time to explain exactly what is to be done in the service and reviews any developments (like specific out-of-limits considerations in wheel alignment parameters, different tire manufacturer tread/wear considerations, etc.) that she believes important for me to understand in the complete service experience. She once even recommended that I wait a few months to obtain additional benefit from my existing tire wear--with no worries about safety--before taking advantage of the dealer "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" Special. (I did wait and later bought the new tires on a follow-on special.) Ms. Behl fields any and all questions with patience and grace--never seeming harried by the busy work environment--where she calmly handles phone calls, interruptions from her colleagues seeking her advice on customer service issues, and coordinates loaner cars and financial matters without missing a beat. I would come back to Jack Taylor for based on her performance along and the genuine trust she engenders; but everyone in the service department appears to convey the same professional attitude and kindness toward the customers, no matter the situation. I'm equally impressed with Nadal in the loaner/rental car division and the ladies facilitating payment. That Jack Taylor personally solicits feedback (including responding to all e-mails) is rare in any business, let alone the automotive arena. When it comes time to purchase my next Toyota product, I have every intention of returning to Jack Taylor because of their stem-to-stern superior performance, winning attitude, and treatment of the customer as family.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Falls Church, VA |

During my purchase of a new vehicle I worked with Sales and Leasing Consultant Jim Brotherton. Mr. Brotherton was a great co-pilot during my recent purchase; he was professional, knowledgeable and personable. It was refreshing to work with the type of person that my employer needs to hire more of, Humble and Professional.

Great Dealership to Work With

by from Arlington, VA |

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership. The sales person I worked with was the best! He answered all of my questions, and was flexible with communication. I could call, email, or text him, and he got right back to me. In fact, all the staff were great! Very courteous, helpful, with no high pressure sales tactics. The financial process was quick and easy. All our questions were answered in a satisfactory manner. The dealership honored the internet purchase price, and actually gave us a slight discount on that. They also honored the online discount coupon that we printed from the website. There were some blemishes in the paint, and they offered to have those places touched up before we picked up the vehicle. The paint where they made the touch-up looked brand new, and the work was done in two days. We got back early from a trip, and were able to pick up the vehicle ahead of the time we scheduled. My husband and I were shopping for a used pickup truck and we received A+ service from this dealership! Will definitely purchase from these folks again.

Best yet

by from Ft. Belvoir VA |

This has to be the best car dealership I've bought a car from. They gave me a good price for my trade and helped get me financing through Toyota at a great rate. Yeah they tried to sell me a warranty on a certified car, but my budget wouldn't allow. If I had more cash for a car payment, it would be a good deal. I didn't get the "slimy" or "dirtbag" feel from the salesman or finance guy like other places I looked. Overall they were straight forward and didn't try a lot of the normal car salesman gimmicks. I'll buy from them again when I need to replace my second car.

Only dealership I will ever go

by from Leesburg, VA |

5 Stars is not enough for these guys. I've been dealing with them for years and everyone from the sales to service department is great to work with. I just recently brought a 2014 Rav4 for my daughter. I dealt directly with Rocky, Jeff Sulton, and Van and they made my experience exactly what I would expect from a 5-star restaurant. The whole staff is kind and willing to help, I'm always greeted with smiles when I walk through the door. The service department is just as phenomenal. I rarely ever need to drop off my vehicle for any longer than a couple hours. As other reviews stated the wait time can be a little long if they get backed up, but this a dealership! That's what happens when you go to any service department during peak hours. Bottom line: Nowhere you go is going to be perfect, but Jack Taylors is the closest thing to perfection I've ever experienced. Thanks again guys! You've got a loyal customer for life.

Great Sales Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I had been a non Toyota owner for about 20 years, until my wife bought one recently. When my current car and non Toyota dealership was giving me some problems I decided to try to just start fresh with a new car. My first choice was a Toyota. Service Manager George met me at dealership, and listened to my challenge, and more importantly he HEARD me. He directed me to both the best car that would meet my needs/available funds/situation and to C.L. who was an excellent sales guide during the process. Cindy was delightful in helping us wrap up the financial end of the matters. In summary, I felt like I was appreciated, and not someone from whom the organization was just making money from. I am so happy to be back, with this experience, to the Toyota family, and cannot say enough great things about my excellent experiences leasing my latest car from Jack Taylor's Toyota.

Good Work, Good Advice, Good Waiting Room

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

The service adviser, Paul Sonnhalter, was helpful in identifying ways I could save a little money on my 45,000-mile check-up. He also spotted that although I had not yet received my reminder from the Virginia Dept of Motor Vehicles I was due for an emissions inspection prior to registration renewal. If he had not noted that I would have had to return within the next 3-4 weeks for that inspection. He also kept me informed as work on the vehicle progressed. Since the shop is a busy place, with lots of people waiting, it's always nice to know that you haven't been forgotten. As for the waiting, there's plenty of room to sit, chairs are comfortable, and you can move to a room without TV if you want a quiet atmosphere. The check-up did take about 3 and 1/2 hours, however. Free coffee is available.