Russell & Smith Ford

3440 S Loop W Fwy, Houston, TX 77025

New 888-241-0956 New 888-241-0956
Used 866-845-0326 Used 866-845-0326
Service 888-690-6423 Service 888-690-6423

Come be a part of our family here at Russell and Smith Ford!

Good Customer Service

by from Houston Texas |

My over all experience was Amazing , They worked with me to get me the car I wanted ... Joe Rodriguez Was a Great Salesman Very good customer service . Trey The General Manager Made Me feel welcomed and even made the time to come congratulatate me on My New Purchase , communication is Key and they were very well on point with their Business . I would recommend them to anyone !!!

February 3, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation, Taryn! We're so happy to hear that Joe, Trey, and the rest of our team could make you feel so comfortable with us while you were looking for your next ride. If there's ever anything else you need, please don't hesitate to stop in to see us once more. Thanks again!

Repeat Customers

by from Houston |

My Husband I are "repeat" Customers of RS Ford! We recently purchased a new 2016 Ford Mustang. Our Salesman Sam Alvarez was exceptional and professional but with a warmth that most salesmen don't provide. Sam made our repeat experience very pleasant and hassle free! To top off our great experience, Trey the General Manager took the time to welcome us and personally thank us for purchasing a vehicle. How often does that happen? I HIGHLY recommend this dealership!

Super Service

by from HtownTx. |

Simply put, I have been buying vehicles on and off for over forty years, and I had never had a more pleasant experience. Starting with Joe Rod, to the finance manager , to Trey , the G.M , what a great team! Keep up the great work! Maybe I can say hello when I come for servicing.

February 23, 2016

That's amazing to hear! We're so glad that you had such an awesome experience working with our team to find your new ride. Please don't hesitate to say hi the next time you stop in to the dealership. Thank you!

Excellent Experience!

by from Little Rock, AR |

This was by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I drove 8 hours one-way to purchase a particular vehicle I had seen on Cars.com. I was welcomed by name from the minute I drove onto the lot. The car was everything the dealership had described it to be - totally worth 16 hours in the car. The entire experience was so refreshing - I would definitely drive that distance again to work with this dealership. Outstanding.

January 9, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for all your kind words and we're glad everything was taken care of for you after you made such a long drive to see us. Feel free to give us a call if there's anything else you need or whenever you're ready for another car. Thank you!

Used car purchase

by from Houston,TX |

I purchased a used 2012 vehicle from Russell & Smith and my salesmen was Joe Rodriguez. My overall experience was very pleasant in that, in total, I spent less than 90 minutes in the dealership. I knew it would be a cash transaction, looked at the car during lunch, made my offer, gave my business card and told Joe to get with his manager. We countered each other's offer via email and that evening purchased the car. No pressure, no haggling and left with a good deal on a used car for my son. The internet team at this Dealership understands that most people do not have 4 to 5 hours to negotiate on a vehicle.

Great service and I love my new 2016!

by from Houston, TX |

Joe provided the best thing experience in buying my new SUV! He explained all of the features of my new car and helped me with my trade in. I would recommend Joe to all of my friends and family because I know they will be in great hands!

happy!!!!

by from Houston, Tx |

Everything went fine. Sam was great in helping me fine the right truck for me. I am a happy customer. Ask for Sam Alvarez for great service.

A lot of extra effort !!!

by from Houston,TX |

I wanted to take a moment and thank Joe Rodriguez and Hecter Martinez..This makes number three since 2011. Joe really went over the top on this one. He spent an unbeliveable amount time locating the 2016 Eplorer with the color combo I wanted. I will defintely return to Russell and Smith for my next purchase.

Awesome Purchase

by from Houston, TX |

I would like to thank Joe Rodriguez and Emmie Well for making my car buying experience a great success. They made everything look so simple and hassle free. They went out of their way to help me get to the dealership because I had no way to get there so Joe Rodriguez sent someone to pick me up. They were very polite and made my experience less troublesome and complicated. My buying experience was easy and I recommend Russell and Smith Dealership to anyone and ask for Joe Rodriguez as your sales person and Emmie Well as your finance person. They were great at helping me accomplish my purchase.

My Tuff Truck

by from Houston, Tx |

It was my first purchase with financing. I expected to get a small car or used truck and not really what I wanted. We explored many options both used and new. Joe was very patient explaining what I needed to do to purchase the new F-150 I wanted. I really did not imagine it to be possible. After a lot of hard work and waiting Joe came back and said Ford would help us. I am very happy with my new truck and grateful for everything Russell and Smith did for me and my family. They gave us snacks and water while my kids played in play area and watched tv while we waited. Go see Joe Rodriguez today! F-150s Rule!!