Premier Stop Motors LLC

3301 SW Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78211

Used 844-327-4842 Used844-327-4842

Home of the affordable, relaible vehicles!

Great customer service and easy financing process

by from San Antonio, TX |

I really enjoyed my car buying experience with Premier Stop. I was looking for a small car, good on gas and this dealer had a good selection to choose from. Besides that, my credit was not checked and the down payment was reasonable with a very affordable monthly payment. They even helped me get the vehicle insured. The whole experience was great and the ladies and salesman in the office were always nice and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Premier Stop to my family and my friends!

Great service. Polite employees.

by from San Antonio, TX |

Driving up from the start everyone has been really polite. Buying process was explained very well and very easy. I am very happy with the new truck I purchased. And will be back to purchase here in the future. This has been a great experience.

Great service

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I really like the service,and the people were really nice

Great customer service

by from Round Rock Tx |

Thanks for helping with everything during a stressful time for me. I appreciate all the help everyone gave me!!!!

Clean, well-kept dealer with friendly, prof staff.

by from San Antonio, TX |

We were looking for a minivan for our growing family and we found it here. Tania was very helpful and not pushy at all. Working with them was a great pleasure. Their vehicles were clean and well maintained. The buying process was straightforward and handled professionally. I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a clean, affordable vehicle.

Used Car Dealer that really cares about you

by from San Antonio, TX |

I had never bought a car from a dealer much less a used car dealer so I was very leery of doing it this time. However, the folks at Premier Stop we nothing short of incredible. They did not apply any pressure, let me look at the vehicles as much as I needed, take a very long test drive by myself to really get the feel of the car, and then worked with me to make the deal a good deal for me. I really felt they cared as much about me as they did selling a car and would not hesitate to go back to them for cars in the future. I highly recommend you look at Premier Stop for you next used car too.

Geart service and great car!!

by from New Braunfels, TX |

David and staff did a great job getting my approved through a credit union with great interest rate. I'll come back if/when I ever need a replacement vehicle. No complaints, just a happy customer with a great vehicle and great deal =)

Great car lot

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Very nice people working here. I've bought two cars and both times the cars were great performance wise. They had a few minor appearance issues but a great selection of cars nonetheless. I definitely recommend this dealer.

Stay away, cars are Junk!

by from san antonio |

Avoid this dealership! When they say "AS IS," they mean it. We Bought a Honda Passport and so far we have already replaced the transmission ($2800), alternator ($200), battery and a couple of cables. Obviously, there is no quality control or concern for consumer safety. Do yourself a favor and just stay away from this place! "Don't get taken for a ride!"