Folsom Chevrolet

12655 Folsom Blvd, Folsom, CA 95630

New 888-299-8145
Used 877-668-3037
Service 888-711-0595

Chevrolet Dealer of New & Used Cars in Sacramento Valley!

Oil Change, basic inspection

by from Folsom, California |

12 year service customer. Received the basic service I requested. However, I didn't feel "connected" as I have in the past, due to 100% staff turn-over in last 9 months. Service Writers didn't seem "in sync" with each other, and I had to call for status 6 hours after leaving vehicle for service.

Repeat pleased buyer

by from Folsom, CA |

Charlie Russo is a straight-shooter in whom I am confident in dealing. This was the fourth truck I have purchased from Folsom Chevy, and I like the dealership from the Owner on down to all the workers.

Lightning quick, excellent service

by from Folsom, CA |

Tom was very helpful and accommodating. Henry was fantastic and so quick (by far my favorite at Folsom Chevy!) I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Folsom Chevy.

Fantastic buying experience.

by from Folsom, CA |

My sales guy (Charlie Russo) did a great job of not "selling" me a vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted, and when it wasn't on the lot, he found it. I had gone to other dealers, who wanted me to purchase a vehicle that was "close enough" to what I was looking for. I've already told people about the great experience I had.

Great service but charge for coffee

by from Rancho Murieta, CA |

Service was excellent. However, a dime for a cup of coffee? Ridiculous, especially since at one point there were no cups in the machine. You're the only dealer I know that charges for coffee.

Great dealer

by from Citrus Heights CA |

The service was great as usual, the only reason I rated it 4 is because the shuttle driver called in sick and I had no way to get home.

Great service, friendly staff.

by from Folsom, CA |

I was treated with respect, and provided many different options for service. The person who helped me was very courteous, respectful, and patient with me, as I had to take other issues into consideration with making my decision. Once I had settled on a service plan, he effected it immediately. I was then even offered a ride home, and I live very far away!

great customer service..... jason

by from folsom ca |

Jason rupchock was the one to help me and he was great he will be the reason I would return. Excellent customer service

Easy Experience

by from Rocklin, Ca |

Butch was awesome. He made the entire experience comfortable and fun. We don't usually like dealing with salesmen but he has a way of keeping it light and personal! Everyone else was nice of course but that was after he sealed the deal. We've walked away from other lots just from rudeness alone. We will be back!

Clean Facility, Nice Selection, Good Service

by from Folsom, CA |

Jake Holmquist, our sales consultant, was GREAT!! He was very cordial, understanding and worked on providing us the best deal possible that met our needs. His manager was very pleasant and did what he could do to seal the deal. The only negative was that once we did close the deal it would have been nice for the Jake's manager to come back and thank us for purchasing our new Silverado from Folsom Chevrolet.