Folsom Chevrolet

12655 Folsom Blvd, Folsom, CA 95630

New 888-299-8145
Used 877-668-3037
Service 888-711-0595

Chevrolet Dealer of New & Used Cars in Sacramento Valley!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Sutter Creek, Ca |

We called first to see if you had the vehicle that we were looking at online, it was not available but the salesman we talked with (Butch) said that you had several similar vehicles. we arranged to meet with him the following day and he was very helpful, we chose a 2013 Tahoe and the purchase went very smoothly, we didn't get what we thought we needed for our trade but i guess the consumer is never going to be happy with the dealers offer :) , everyone we spoke with and the entire staff was very pleasant and friendly. We had to return the next day because we hadn't put the new DMV sticker on our trade and we wanted to make sure it got to the right people. Butch and the rest of the staff that we had been dealing with were off that day but again everyone we spoke with was very helpful and friendly. we are both nearly 60 and have purchased many cars over the years from different dealerships and yours was by far the best purchase experience we've ever had. Thank you very much.

30 day service checking performance of 2014

by from Folsom, CA |

Service was performed as stated on the work order and all the employees were very helpful. The shuttle service is very nice and the drivers were excellent. Thanks.

Great Service, great atmosphere

by from Folsom, CA |

Vicki in your service department is awesome. She is very professional and helpful. I trust what she tells me is true and I don't feel she is trying to upsell me on services I don't really need. This is a problem that I have had with other dealers. They think because I am a women I don't know anything about vehicles. For that reason alone I will stick with Folsom Chevrolet service department

Folsom Chevrolet is a first rate facility.

by from Folsom, CA |

Everyone we've meet at Folsom Chevrolet has been more than fantastic. We just purchased our fourth vehicle there and everyone from sales, service, parts, the owners have been just wonderful. They have a wonderful way of making people feel welcome and do their best for their customers. ps....for some reason I wasn't able to mark "Excellent" on question #1. please do so for me because this dealership deserves an "Excellent" rating.

Brand New Game With New People

by from El Dorado Hills, CA |

I brought my mother's car in for a smog check without an appointment and Rich Wirth, Srv. Advisor, took care of me right away. I appreciated the extra effort as my mother had a medical appt. later on, so my time window was slim. All of my old friends had left and it was great to see Rich step up to the service level that Folsom Chevrolet in known for.

Great dealership, horrible post-purchase skills

by from Folsom, Ca |

Everything went perfect. Until we drove off the lot. NO follow-up customer service, no replies to my emails. Still waiting for my second key and key fob that are included in my CERTIFIED used vehicle purchase. All I wanted was a response to show true customer service with professional "follow up" from my purchase. I spent my hard-earned money and feel like once I drove off the lot, your sales department could care less about me.

Folsom Chevrolet Service Department

by from Folsom, CA |

I was a bit surprised to see that there has been a big turnover in the staff of the Service Department. However, Jason Rupchock was very good and was a pleasure to deal with.

great service and very courteous

by from Folsom, Ca |

very nice and prompty done when they said so with complete information about what was done and will be done in the future.

Good Service, extremely clean facility

by from Grizzly Flats, Ca |

I have been extemely happy with Folsom Chevrolet and the service on my vehicles. Jason Rupchock, Service Advisor, has been very helpful and personable. However it took 3 visits, 2 hour drive round trip each time, pulling a car trailer the last time, to come to a remedy of the Integrated Traier Braking System. It turns out that a call to GM probably would have saved these drives and my time waiting. Ths was a littl frustrating. Again, I am happy with the outcome and apprciate Jason.

Great customer relations, and service.

by from Folsom, Ca. 95630 |

Your service advisor 996 Tabitha Hart, did a fine job helping me get through my Silverado Pickup problem. One of your mechanics named Pete, walked me through all the repairs, and did a great job with customer relations. Very satisfied