Folsom Chevrolet

12655 Folsom Blvd, Folsom, CA 95630

New 888-299-8145
Used 877-668-3037
Service 888-711-0595

Chevrolet Dealer of New & Used Cars in Sacramento Valley!

Service issue

by from Folsom, CA |

Our experience this time was much better than the last time. We had a problem with our fuel tank. The car would stall when we filled it up. It didn't do that before we had the other fuel tank recall issues fixed. We had been told it was a separate issue and would cost $600.00 to fix. So after an oil change, checking out the fuel tank and checking for an oil leak it costs us 154.00 with a $20.00 coupon. The cost of the repairs were out of our budget. I sent my survey in saying how I couldn't believe the two fuel tank issues were not related since it did not die on us before the recall was fixed. I also said how unhappy I was about the situation especially since we purchased the car at that dealer 2 years ago. The next week we got a call saying they would go ahead and repair the fuel tank problem for 150.00 dollars. Since we had already paid 150.00 previously we decided to go ahead. It was 1/2 the cost of the original quote. The service this time was great. Thank you for listening to our surveys.

Folsom Chevrolet car buying experience

by from Elk Drove, CA |

We told the salesperson what we were looking for. He made a suggestion that was perfect for us. We liked the car and thought it was a good value for the price. The price presented was fair and very straight forward, so we bought it. It was a pleasant car buying experience.

Great service!

by from Folsom, CA |

We had a great experience buying our new vehicle at Folsom Chevy. The sales staff were very knowledgable and were very courteous! I will definitely be buying from them again.

Excellent Service

by from California |

Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. They changed my oil and bow ties out in a timely manner. I only go to this dealership.

reliable and helpfull

by from Folsom California |

I have used Folsom Chevrolet for service on all my General Motors Cars for many years. My experience has always been excellent. Since Chad left I am now using Jason as my service writer, and he is excellent. Brian Richter

Fantastic service from Wendell, Randy and Roger! !

by from Folsom Ca |

Wendell is a very kind and patient salesman, we enjoyed working with him. Also enjoyed working with Randy and Wing aka Roger. They all made buying a new car a pleasure instead of a long dragged out day like other car dealers.

Great friendly service!

by from Folsom, CA |

I called our Service Advisor, Jason Rubchock and explained that our emergency brake cable had broken. He said, bring it in and we will get it taken care of. Three hours later he called to tell us it was ready. Jason is our hero, we are glad to see him at Folsom Chevrolet.

Purchase of a new vehicle

by from Folsom, California |

Jake our sales person was great. Very cool and calm. Had all the traits of a great sales person. Never too pushy and acted in our best interest. Recommend him to my family and friends

The Best Technicians in the Business

by from Folsom, California |

From the service writer - Tabitha - to the care and attention I received from my technician, Dan, always a great experience. These guys know my Cruze as I never take her anywhere else. The coffee's pretty good, and I love what you did to the place!

key fob foibles

by from Folsom, CA |

Not thrilled that I had to pay for a new key fob after it was damaged at dealership when I brought it in for a new battery. Also somehow deactivated other key fob when reprogramming new one.