12655 Folsom Blvd, Folsom, CA 95630

New 888-299-8145
Used 877-668-3037
Service 888-711-0595

Chevrolet Dealer of New & Used Cars in Sacramento Valley!

Christina Lund!

by from Shingle Springs, CA |

My husband and I had a fantastic exprenice. We went in preapproved and Christina and Danny worked with us and beat the approval we walked in with. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Great Service

by from Live Oak CA |

We came to Chevrelot looking for a pickup and not exactly sure what we wanted. Danny was so knowledgable and helpful, we ended up buying the perfect pickup. He was so friendly, we felt like we had known him for quite a while. He made our visit an enjoyable one. Everyone involved with our purchase was very friendly, and helpful.

Nancy williams

by from Sacramento |

Was a credit challenged person and John and Dana really went to bat for me. They were respectful and honest I appreciate that. I will definitely tell others about my experience as I was very pleased. Thanks guys

Good buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I searched for a vehicle on line for Chevy and Ford products to replace my Lincoln Town Car, and had a difficult time making a decision. I visited three dealers in Las Vegas and was unable to find a vehicle that fit my requirements. Fulsome Chevy worked with me , and gave me a better deal on a Chevy HHR LT that I had seen in Las Vegas. They worked with me and gave me a deal that I am most pleased with. Dealing with Rene Schoonbrood was a pleasant and rewarding experience.

Excellent choice of vehicles

by from Pollock Pines, Ca. |

Nick Savage is EXCELLENT in follow through and is extremely courteous. He knows how to sell-up without pressuring. I will follow him to any dealership he may go to. Roger Kan is very efficient and speedy in processing the paperwork to purchase a vehicle.

by from Rancho Cordova, CA |

We really were happy with the service we received from Ed Champman. His was very patient, friendly, professional and personable. We plan to recommend him and the dealership to other friends and family. Thank you.