Dream Car Source.com

5831 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403

Superior service, excellent car for a fair price!

by from Wilmington, NC |

As my first time searching for a newer used car to replace my old, I was a bit intimidated with the expected dealership experience of tedious negotiation and hassle. I was so pleasantly surprised with my buying experience with Ben and his associate Dick Hitchcock, that I would do it all over again if I needed to! From the moment I was taking a test-drive to signing the final paperwork, I felt an unprecedented level of honesty and respect as a new buyer and customer. Ben takes customer service and satisfaction very seriously, and it shows in everything he does. Would not hesitate to recommend Ben Swaim and Dream Car Source to friends, family, co-workers, or anyone looking for a great car for a fair price, from a reputable source. Get yo dream!

Great personal service!

by from calabash, NC |

Ben was very accommodating, friendly and not pushy! Purchased a used Saab in excellent condition, clean inside and out. Nice selection of used luxury vehicles. Very pleased with purchase, so far!

2009 Jetta Sportwagen - Ben will save time for you

by from Wilmington, NC |

After searching through the available vehicles in this area, I bought from this dealer. The negotiating experience at the big dealers was surprisingly tedious and suspect. Not so with Ben - obviously this operation is looking to make a fair profit and I wanted a specific car for a fair price. We accomplished this in short order - Thanks Ben!

I got my dream car.

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I got fast, friendly service. The whole process, including test drive, took less than an hour. The 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero I bought is in excellent condition and I love the car. 6 cyl. Turbo luxury wagon. I really did get my dream car.

Awesome!

by from Apex, NC |

Ben was great. The car was exactly what I was looking for and was exactly like it was described on the website. Ben called me right back and even held the car an extra day until I could get to Wilmington to pick it up. The dealership was easy to find and well worth the drive from Raleigh.

New Range Rover owner

by from Washington, D.C. |

Ben Swaim, the owner of Dreamcarsource.com, is a first rate guy who belies the image of the used car salesman that many of us have. He's a straight a shooter who doesn't engage in high pressure sales tactics. Lets you know right up front that he's selling the car below retail market price and that his standards are to over-deliver. Wilmington's my second hometown, where my Dad was born and raised. After my wife, son and I saw the car on the weekend, we returned to Maryland. After thinking that it was a great vehicle we decided to give Mr. Swaim a call to see how business could be negotiated. I saved a couple hundred bucks by flying back down to Wilmington the following weekend, instead of having the car shipped. Ben picked me up at the airport. I drove the car and decided it was a good deal. The rest is history! I tell my neighbors, don't get mad at me because you would rather buy a Toyota Sonata instead of Land Rover Range Rover!! We all have different taste :):):):):):):):):):)

Great Experience!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Ben is truly a professional and a man of his word. He provided us with outstanding service from beginning to end in the purchase of our vehicle. He was knowledgeable and worked to provide great customer satisfaction, answering numerous questions and providing valuable information about the vehicle. I would highly recommend Ben and his business to any of my friends.

Porsche Boxter sold here!

by from Wilmington, NC |

Great experience with Ben and Dick, superb! Had my car sold in few days. Couldn't have asked for better service in trying to sell my Porsche. They were very helpful in letting me know what needed done to sell my car. Excellent business, would recommend them highly!

A+ - the whole buying experience was awesome.

by from Florence, SC |

From the first time I called Ben asking about a Land Rover you could tell he was genuine and a great guy. I drove up from Florence, SC and Ben was the one that handled everything with me. He even set me up with someone to buy my other car as well as set me up with a local bank that could handle my financing. Ben was very thorough in explaining everything with the LR3 as well as giving praise to Richard - his service guru. The whole process was easy, friendly and fun. Not to mention the Land Rover was in amazing condition. Would I buy from Ben again? Absolutely! P.S. The facilities are great too. For some reason my iPad won't allow me to rate them a 5 - but they are!

New Discovery Owner!

by from Jacksonville, NC |

Hands down the best buying experience that I have ever had. Ben and Richard were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. I grilled them for answers and they never tired of my questions. The vehicles on the lot are in wonderful condition and well worth their price. They have a full disclosure policy which was absolutely refreshing (with the paperwork to back it up). I will come back for service and future purchases as well as direct everyone I know to this dealership. Thanks guys you are awesome!!