AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway

Used 888-340-5423
Service 866-755-9493

Buying experience

by from Friendswood TX |

I was considering three other brands in the same price range. I contacted the internet manager for appointment. I was shown the different models and I really liked the Acura TL. I told him this is what I want. The salesperson was good. No hassle, no approvals. We agreed on the price and they got the car ready while I was emptying the contents of mine. Probably the fastest purchase I have ever made. Within a matter of 60 minutes,I drove with a new car. The personnel has been very courteous and good.

February 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words. Let us know if there is any way we can assist you in the future.

Awesome Salesman!!!

by from Clear Lake, Texas |

Pleasant surprise I must say, I did not intend to buy an Acura when I pulled up into the lot. I had been shopping all morning and had been disappointed by Toyota and Lexus so when we were driving by the Acura lot we decided to pull in and see what they had to offer. I first drove a used car at their lot and based on my comments the sales person (Roger) suggested I give the TL a test drive to see what I thought. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it, he completely hit my wish list and gave me the car I had been looking for. I wanted to take a bit of time to consider it but the sales group was so willing to meet all my needs and really give me above and beyond what I could have imagined getting so I couldn't turn it down. I felt that by the time I walked away we had formed a geniune connections. Thanks to everyone there including the finance group (Mike) who was able to beat the financing I had already secured and for working the extra warrantee and security into a deal I couldn't pass up. Definitely cream of the crop in my opinion!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Texas |

My spouse I experience with Autonation Acura League city was wonderful. First of all they treat you like family, not a number and the entire staff explains everything to you and thereafter they will assist you with whatever decision you make. They are extremely fair with prices, and you get copies of all paper work. The process was not rushed they take their time to get you the best deal, and again they explain everything to you thoroughly. We worked with Holly one of the mgrs, Michael the business mgr, and Dwayne the salesman. These three people are very informative and pleasant, I'm really glad that I gave them a chance, especially after our terrible terrible experience at John Eagle Aura on Katy Freeway. If you want excellent customer service, honesty, and integrity please visit Autonation Acura League. The only reason that I give them 3 stars on the quality of repair is because my brakes still feel funny while driving, but I'm sure if I inform them of this problem they will go the extra mile to take care of their customers because that's what they do. We purchased an Acura MDX and I'm loving it!

June 13, 2014

Thanks for your positive feedback! We are pleased to hear of your experience with Holly, Michael, and Dwayne. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you and your spouse have been well taken care of in your dealings at AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Happy Motoring!

Several vehicles purchased from them!

by from Houston, TX |

Jeremy is always great to work with. He always cuts down on the hassle of buying a new car, offering a fair price up front and helping get the most for a trade-in. I have bought several cars from Jeremy and highly recommend the dealership!

Used Car purchase

by from Houston |

Really friendly staff, not the usual used car pushy sales reps.

amazingly Friendly Sales Personal

by from Where Ever The Job Takes, ME |

The car buying experience I received from this dealership with Dustin and Jeremy was stellar. I have never had so much fun buying a car. I enjoyed the time I spent buying my new RDX. The finance process was a breeze as well and just as fun. Everyone I dealt with at AutoNation was very friendly and made sure all of my demands were met to make sure I left the dealership happy and in a new Acura.

Amazingly Friendly Sales Personal

by from Where Ever The Job Takes, ME |

Dustin Daughenbaugh and the Sales Manager Jeremy, provided a stellar buying experience for myself and my son. I can't remember when I actually enjoyed spending so much time at a dealership buying a car. The financing process was painless and the finance manager was a pleasure to work with as well. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the Houston area looking to purchase an Acura.

Great leasing experience

by from Stafford, TX |

This is the greatest experience that I ever have during the leasing process. I leased an Acura MDX 2014 and the Acura team in this dealer especially Tearse Rosenboom did not take too long to find the best deal for me.

May 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Excellent Service

by from Houston, TX |

This is by far the best service that I received when purchasing our new Acura ILX. I am an owner of BMWs and would consider purchasing an Acura from Auto Nation. We received excellent service from the car salesman (Roger) as well as the finance department. I will recommend Auto Nation to all my friends who are interested in purchasing a new or used car. I look forward to conducting the services at Auto Nation and also looking forward to future purchase of Acura's from Auto Nation

Great overall buying experience

by from Junction, TX |

We came with one used vehicle in mind & we left very happy with the vehicle! Drove 5 hours to look at this and a vehicle at another dealership & hands down this was the best choice - vehicle in great shape, the salesman was great & team members very helpful - felt there were no secrets, explained everything & how it worked - the good and bad, just really felt comfortable buying from this dealership!

My new car

by from Galveston Tx |

I love this place and I will buy my next car here... Tripp was awesome...