AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway

Used 888-340-5423
Service 866-755-9493

Buying experience

by from Friendswood TX |

I was considering three other brands in the same price range. I contacted the internet manager for appointment. I was shown the different models and I really liked the Acura TL. I told him this is what I want. The salesperson was good. No hassle, no approvals. We agreed on the price and they got the car ready while I was emptying the contents of mine. Probably the fastest purchase I have ever made. Within a matter of 60 minutes,I drove with a new car. The personnel has been very courteous and good.

February 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words. Let us know if there is any way we can assist you in the future.

Very surprised

by from Houston tx |

After getting a lower price from another dealer I called the manager Jeremy Pratt. He informed me it was not a deal he could beat but beware of hidden fees. He was right and I walked out of that dealer on I10 and came back to purchase from Jeremy....sorry I didn't listen to you the first time

September 4, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

Purchase of 2015 Acura RDX w/ tech package

by from Pearland, Texas |

Recently I purchased a 2015 Acura RDX. Two members of my immediate family had recently bought Acuras from this dealership, and recommended them to me. I had not previously looked at the Acura RDX and was not sure it was what I wanted. On my first visit to the dealership I was shown, given a demonstration and test drive of the vehicle I was interested in possibly purchasing. The RDX sold itself, no pressure to buy from sales team. After thinking about the vehicle for a couple of days, I returned to dealership and purchased my RDX. I am very happy with my new car, and recommend this dealership. My pervious vehicle was valued correctly and used as a trade in. There was no waiting for the white RDX w/ tech package, they had mine in stock and ready to drive home.

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Friendly, No Haggle Service

by from Little Elm, TX |

We were in a bit of a rush, did our research online. The online sales team was phenomenal. Great service. It got slow during the financial side of the transaction. We were really getting pushed to buy the extras, but after notifying them that we were really not interested the process moved on with no issues. Great, easy, stress free experience.

Acura car buying experience

by from Houston, Tx |

Completely painless from start to finish. Professional, polite, knowledgeable

Great experience!

by from Houston, TX |

Awesome customer service, competitive pricing and an overall stress free experience! I highly recommend this dealership and especially salesman, Morris Tuck!

Awesome Dealership !

by from Webster, Texas |

I just purchased a 2010 acura , with a couple of small problems after returning to the dealer they were very prompt and professional. With no questions asked they had a FREE loaner car waiting when we arrived. The few problems were taken care of in a timely manner. The Generla Manager Brian Wilson was very curtosy and took time to help me and my wife. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. - Garza Family

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review, David.

Great Service

by from Houston, Texas |

Great service with Dwayne Curtis, David Hayter and the Acura Team. I was in and out fast and enjoying my beautiful car in a timely manner. Excellent work!

Great service

by from Pearland TX |

Was looking at several different SUV's, decided to go with Acura RXD because of look of vehicle and get more for your buck and has good warranty. Buying experience was easy, personnel were very friendly and helpful.

July 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Left Hanging!

by from Slidell, Louisiana |

Well I am an internet shopper for over 10 years now which includes the purchase of three vehicles. I contacted the dealership regarding a vehicle advertised on their site. I did receive a call asking about my inquiry and we agreed to have me fill out the credit app online and proceed from there. After completing the form I received a call saying they believed my husband and I would qualify for the purchase of the car...so come on down! Well living more than six hours away I asked for the deal in black and white and well that's kind of where I am... Three weeks of communicating and searching only to have called and emailed the sales person without a response! Thanks for nothing!

July 18, 2014

We are sorry for your negative experience at AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not responded promptly. Our General Manager would like to help turn your negative experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (713) 489-2050 to discuss what we can do to help.

Awesome Salesman!!!

by from Clear Lake, Texas |

Pleasant surprise I must say, I did not intend to buy an Acura when I pulled up into the lot. I had been shopping all morning and had been disappointed by Toyota and Lexus so when we were driving by the Acura lot we decided to pull in and see what they had to offer. I first drove a used car at their lot and based on my comments the sales person (Roger) suggested I give the TL a test drive to see what I thought. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it, he completely hit my wish list and gave me the car I had been looking for. I wanted to take a bit of time to consider it but the sales group was so willing to meet all my needs and really give me above and beyond what I could have imagined getting so I couldn't turn it down. I felt that by the time I walked away we had formed a geniune connections. Thanks to everyone there including the finance group (Mike) who was able to beat the financing I had already secured and for working the extra warrantee and security into a deal I couldn't pass up. Definitely cream of the crop in my opinion!!!!