Hendrick BMW Northlake

Service 866-281-8132

State of the Art Facility

Sales review

by from WInston Salem, NC |

I have just purchased a 2011 BMW M3 from BMW Hendrick through sales assistant Dane Hagy and I must say I was very impressed with the whole process. Having just moved here from England I certainly wasn't their easiest customer as I had delays/issues with my SSN, funding, insurance, etc. however even though this process took a couple of weeks, they were very patient and understanding. Dane was very personable and honest, which I feel is highly desirable in an auto sales assistant. The rest of the staff and managers were friendly and courteous too. The facility was modern and had all the amenities. All in all, I will be coming back to Hendrick Northlake for future vehicles and services. Thanks.

February 7, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your visit! Dane is one of the very best Client Advisors here at Hendrick BMW Northlake and takes pride is providing top notch customer care. We appreciate that you came all the way down from Winston Salem and promise to provide the same level of service you are accustomed to in each of your future visits. Thanks again!

Quick Response

by from Sanford,NC |

They responded quickly to my inquiry on a vehicle and answered all my questions. Too bad the car was sold that day!

November 6, 2013

Richard, thank you for the feedback on your inquiry. We have a dedicated staff that would love to help you find the perfect vehicle for you! Hendrick BMW Northlake has access to over 25,000 vehicles so let us know exactly what you are looking for and we will find it for you!

Great customer service, and a very friendly staff

by from Durham, NC / Detroit, MI |

I would like to first state that Chris Cave had initially helped me through the whole process of getting a trade in value for my vehicle over in the internet, understanding that I was 3 hours away from their facility, and didn't hesitate to give me what I felt was a very reasonable offer. Kristy up front, as well as Chris were very prompt to respond and were very cordial. Overall the staff is very friendly and seems willing to help in both the present and future. I would recommend Hendrick to anyone in the future, and I hope they continue to provide the excellent customer service that I had received.

June 29, 2013

First off Will, thank you so much for your recommendation. Chris and Kristy are veteran members of our team that take pride in outstanding customer service. Hendrick BMW Northlake will continue to provide the world-class experience you expect for your future automotive needs, as well as the needs of anyone you might send our way. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Awesome!

by from Bristol, TN |

I had an awesome experience with excellent customer service. Very happy with my service and my car! Thanks to Zak Karason for taking care of me!

June 13, 2013

Regina, thank you so much for coming to Hendrick BMW Northlake for your vehicle purchase! We appreciate you giving us the chance to earn your business and your taking the time to leave us some feedback. Zak Karason's professionalism exemplifies the kind of customer service that we strive for and he is a valued member of our team. Thanks again, we hope you will choose us again in the future!

new car Ryan setzer and i bought from zaxx.

by from claremont nc 28610 |

I was very happy I feel they went over and beyond to make me happy and zaxx took great care of me and I could not ask for more.

June 12, 2013

Taking the time to give us feedback means a lot to us, thank you for your recommendation of Hendrick BMW Northlake and your recognition of Zak Karason! He is an excellent member of our dealership and a team leader. It was our pleasure to serve you and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Excellent

by from Winston Salem |

This is my second purchase in as manay months and I couldn't be happier with the dealership. As was my purchase last month, the entire experience was excellent. There are other dealerships closer to me geographically but I will definitely be one of Hendrick's repeat customers. The experience rivals the performance of the car, and that says a lot...a whole lot!

June 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hendrick BMW Northlake! Hearing about your experience means a lot to us so we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Knowing that you come down from Winston to see us and that you have already purchased two vehicles with us makes us very proud! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Always a good experience...hassle free and helpful

by from Charlotte, NC |

Thanks to Dane, Jim and Tim for all the help. I'm a returning buyer and will continue to shop at Hendrick BMW

June 5, 2013

SD, thank you very much for taking the time to rate Hendrick BMW Northlake and for the perfect Overall Rating. We appreciate your business tremendously and we will strive to continue to provide the best possible experience every single time you visit us. Your repeat business is the ultimate compliment to Dane Hagy, Jim Story, & Tim Nelson.

Great service.

by from Cornelius NC |

Total professional experience from start to finish for the buying process. From the time you enter the facility you are treated with total courteous service form the desk clerk, the salesman and all of management.

May 29, 2013

Vicky, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we appreciate your recommendation. We believe that providing a premium experience is what sets us apart from other dealers. Having the opportunity to serve you, earning your business, and receiving perfect feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much, people like yourself are the reason we come to work everyday!

3rd BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had previous experience with Hendrick BMW, but this was my first time at Hendrick BMW Northlake. Everyone at the dealership was exceptional in customer service. Dane Hagy was pleasant and personable. He showed me cars and I actually bought a car from him without physically seeing the car except on the computer and never drove it. Nick worked with me for financing and I am the proud owner of my third BMW. The experience was the best I have ever had purchasing a car. I would recommend Hendrick BMW Northlake to anyone serious about purchasing a car.

May 29, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and congratulations on your third BMW! Hearing that this was the best car purchasing experience you have ever had is the ultimate compliment. Having employees like Dane and Nick is what make exceptional customer service possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Used BMW

by from Huntersville, NC |

We had a great experience at Hendricks BMW at North Lake. Very friendly and helpful sales staff.

May 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We take pride in providing a premium experience in which we can help inform our customers about our products and services, as well as provide a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Hendrick BMW Northlake appreciates your kind words!