Hendrick Lexus Northlake

10830 Northlake Auto Plaza Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28269

My new GX

by from Concord |

Excellent experience. Woody, Kevin, Steve, and Mark were all fantastic. Very considerate of my time!

Mediocre

by from Huntersville, NC |

Mediocre dealership. Poor buying experience. Lack of attention to detail. Going through the motions.

Hendrick Lexus Northlake responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Mr. Shaw, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and leaving us a review. The store takes great pride in giving all our guests an excellence sales and service experience. I would like to discuss your visit at our store in further details. Please contact me directly at 704 379 4002, Nick Karras, General Manager.

Not so good

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have always visited Hendrck Lexus on Independence blvd. Charlottwe, NC. Since I moved close to North Lake Mall I chose to visit Hendrck Lexus North Lake. I needed an oil change and my left head light kept going in and out. The head light IS a Lexus light because nothing else would work and plus I personally walked to the parts department and purchased it from the location on Independence. The tech. informed my advisor that the bulb in there was not a lexus bulb. I know that is far from the truth so after going through invoice after invoice, I finally decided to call Hendrck Lexus on Independence to see it they would happen to have that invoice in the system. They did. After relaying the message the tech. then decides to go take the bulb out and look at it. Now it happens to be a Lexus bulb, which I knew because I personally brought it my self. However he came back with another excuse saying it was the original bulb when the invoice is right there showing that was a new bulb, not even 2 years old yet. What concerned me the most is the fact that I trust these individuals to look at my vehicle properly and not just guesstimate the problem. This is what I am paying for. Now the other light is not coming on but the one I had an issue with works just fine. It is obvious they do not do what is required but will charge an arm and a leg for a service that never provided.

Hendrick Lexus Northlake responded to this review

August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving our store a review. The entire team at the store strives to give excellent customer service to all our guests at every touch point. I would like to discuss your visit in further detail. Please contact me directly at 704 379 4002, Nick Karras, General Manager.

New car purchase

by from Cornelius, nc |

Excellent salesperson and finance person and service in general

Great service

by from Denver NC |

Customer service exceeds all other dealers!! Will definitely recommend to friends.

Lexus car purchase

by from Charlotte NC |

Great service from start to finish. I would highly recommend the dealership. This is my second Lexus and this experience was better than the first in Atlanta .

My Lexus experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had an awesome buying experience! Everyone was knowledgeable & friendly. Will definitely recommend this dealership.

Cathy Osborbe

by from Huntersville,N.C.,28078 |

Everything was as expected,everyone was very helpful, .Good buying experience.

Lexus Northlake experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very helpful team at Lexus. They made sure I felt comfortable with the buying experience, made sure I had all my questions and were very responsive. I never felt pressured throughout the process.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Greensboro, NC |

Really nice people. Got a great price on a new Lexus RX350, and a very fair price on my trade. It was definitely worth the drive from Greensboro. Tucker and Milton were good to work with. Milton even drove to Greensboro to deliver my garage door opener which didn't make the transfer from my trade-in to the Lexus on the day of the sale. Talk about going the extra mile! Or should I say 85 miles!