Sunrise Auto Sales

939 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110

Used 888-471-5143

THEY MADE PURCHASE EASY

by from LAS VEGAS NV |

THEY WORK WITH ME AND MY PAYMENTS ,THERE NICE AND KIND......................................

July 21, 2013

Thanks for your review.

Smooth experience overall!! PLease read comments

by from Las Vegas |

Everything was great with car purchase. Smooth transaction. Very hectic in the office though, and lots of Spanish spoken in there. I felt I was at Lindo Michocan. Also thought it was rude the manager yelled at one of the employees in front and during our transaction. They need to get organized ASAP!!!! Besides that great deal, and great car.

Great company

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I've purchased two cars from them within the past three years. They are all very reliable! They run and drive great!!!!! The customer service was awesome! They went out of their way to help me! I would definetly recommend my friends and family to this dealership.

October 13, 2012

We gladly appreciate your business and look forward to continue doing business with your family in the future. We are very pleased to know that you are satisfied and that you would keep us in mind for your relatives' car needs.

Satisfied customer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The staff was really outgoing and friendly. Dealership had variety of cars to choose from. Bought a car and am satisfied with purchase.

October 2, 2012

We gladly appreciate your purchase and are very happy to know you are satisfied, and remember to keep us in mind for future purchases.