Jeff Haas Mazda

Service 888-375-6974 Service 888-375-6974

We Are Mazda!!!

Great Experience!

by from Houston, Texas |

Sutoyo made my car buying experience so very easy. We communicated a lot via text and email up front due to my hectic work schedule. Sutoyo always made himself available to me. I was able to do almost everything in advance, so when I got there to purchase my new CX5 it was pretty much sign and drive! I would highly suggest Jeff Haas Mazda and specifically Sutoyo for a stress free experience. Thank you for the wonderful customer service .... I also LOVE my new car!

A perfect experience

by from Houston, TX |

I had a great experience buying my third car at Jeff Haas Mazda, this third experience being the best of all. I enjoyed seeing Sutoyo a second time and promised to bring him a bottle of wine next time I come! I communicated with him by email the day prior to purchasing the car and when I got to the dealer at noon on the following day Sutoyo was waiting for me (and even recognized me from the previous time) and my car was clean and ready to go. I was out of the place one and a half hour later. There was no pressure to purchase useless options and everyone was very professional, courteous and enthusiastic. I almost wished I could buy a new car every day! Continue the good work!

Great Service and Support - Helpful Team

by from Houston, TX |

Even now after 5 years I still get great service from the team. My car is paid for now and, as you would imagine, only now has started to give me trouble. I've had to visit the service team three times in the last six months for different reasons. Each time they were helpful and kept me informed about the state of repairs (via text - my favorite thing) on a regular basis. I always felt like I knew what was going on and they were accommodating from a 'loaner' car perspective as well. Down here in Houston the heat is unbearable. When my air conditioner went out, they were full from appointments but took my car in anyway - they worked it in somehow. I really appreciate that!

Jeff Haas Mazda great to work with!

by from Katy, TX |

The folks at Jeff Haas Mazda were wonderful to work with! We were not planning on buying a new car. But my daughter was in a no fault accident, and the insurance company totalled her car. So, in a pinch, we had to get a new car, with the insurance money. They put us in a car much better then I thought we would be able to (a great Mazda 2 2013), and brought the price down as low as they could to get it within our budget. Then they even let us drive it off the lot that night! I left them a check, knowing it would be covered as soon as we got the insurance money. They waited - and we were happy to get them fully paid. I would definitely recommend not only the dealership, but Cong and the team, as well. They aren't the typical "get all you can" salespeople, but more "get for YOU all that they can". A much, much better point of view to buy from.

A Great Dealership

by from Katy, TX |

I was shopping for a new vehicle and found that the personnel at Jeff Haas are the most courteous, polite, hospitable and helpful I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing an auto from. They are like a well oiled machine that tends to every need. I didn't get the new vehicle but did purchase a pre-owned one that was like new. I just love it! I would highly recommend Jeff Haas Mazda to anyone looking for a vehicle, whether it be new or pre-owned.

BUYING EXPERIANCE AT JEFF HAAS MAZDA

by from HOUSTON, TX |

I recently bought a 2012 MAZDA 6 at JEFF HAAS MAZDA. My salesman, Coung Nguyen, was very helpful and made the buying experience a real pleasure.

Bought a new car and love it

by from Houston, TX |

Bought a new car here and had a really good experience. Cong greeted me and showed me very good service. Courtney made my experience easier by getting me financed with a good warranty.

One Very Happy Customer

by from Spring, TX |

Nick Acevedo is an extremely pleasant person to work with. I was looking for a used car, but needed to be absolutely sure it was reliable (and within my budget). I found exactly what I was looking for, and it didn't take me all day to complete the process. No song and dance, just a straightforward process. Everyone was helpful and pleasant, and I never had that creepy feeling of being taken advantage of that I had experienced elsewhere.

Worst Service Dept EVER

by from Houston TX |

I can?t express how unsatisfied I am with this service department. My first experience with them left me shaking and in tears. Now two years later, they have done it to me again. After waiting 3 hours to repair a tire I bought the ?Ultra? warranty on, which when I paid over $400.00 for it they said would repair tires and rims for road hazards and give a % towards new tires based on wear and tear. I find out that is NOT true. I am sharing this with you so you won?t allow yourself to be lied to the way I was. There is no reason for me to have to speak with 4 people before I find someone who can tell me about the warranties I purchased and what I have to do to use them. Please for your health?s sake find another dealer.

I Love This Place!

by from Houston, TX |

This was such an easy and really enjoyable experience! I am a first time car buyer and I must admit I was a little nervous, but the atmosphere of the dealership made my boyfriend and I really comfortable! I wasn't hassled by anyone, I was allowed to freely look around and then test drive the car without a salesperson and really get a feel for it, play around a bit. Then it happened! I absolutely fell in love with a 2010 red Mazda 6 for so many reasons, and not only did I get an EXCELLENT deal on the warranty I got with it, Nick, the salesman I worked with, made the process super easy and actually kind of fun, which i did not expect, like at all! I was comfortable closing the deal because he made me feel confident and at ease the whole time. I loved the customer service in general and I absolutely love my new Mazda. 5 stars all across the board!

Jeff Haas Mazda responded to this review

August 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing Jeff Haas Mazda! It's great that you enjoyed an easy experience as a first time car buyer. We're thankful you felt comfortable and never hassled in any way. Congratulations on your new red Mazda 6! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Don't forget to find us on Twitter and Facebook for exciting specials and exclusive content. Todd Crabtree - General Sales Manager toddc@jeffhaasmazda.com