Jeff Haas Mazda

Service 888-375-6974

We Are Mazda!!!

I Love This Place!

by from Houston, TX |

This was such an easy and really enjoyable experience! I am a first time car buyer and I must admit I was a little nervous, but the atmosphere of the dealership made my boyfriend and I really comfortable! I wasn't hassled by anyone, I was allowed to freely look around and then test drive the car without a salesperson and really get a feel for it, play around a bit. Then it happened! I absolutely fell in love with a 2010 red Mazda 6 for so many reasons, and not only did I get an EXCELLENT deal on the warranty I got with it, Nick, the salesman I worked with, made the process super easy and actually kind of fun, which i did not expect, like at all! I was comfortable closing the deal because he made me feel confident and at ease the whole time. I loved the customer service in general and I absolutely love my new Mazda. 5 stars all across the board!

Jeff Haas Mazda responded to this review

August 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing Jeff Haas Mazda! It's great that you enjoyed an easy experience as a first time car buyer. We're thankful you felt comfortable and never hassled in any way. Congratulations on your new red Mazda 6! We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Don't forget to find us on Twitter and Facebook for exciting specials and exclusive content. Todd Crabtree - General Sales Manager toddc@jeffhaasmazda.com

Jeff Haas Mazda great to work with!

by from Katy, TX |

The folks at Jeff Haas Mazda were wonderful to work with! We were not planning on buying a new car. But my daughter was in a no fault accident, and the insurance company totalled her car. So, in a pinch, we had to get a new car, with the insurance money. They put us in a car much better then I thought we would be able to (a great Mazda 2 2013), and brought the price down as low as they could to get it within our budget. Then they even let us drive it off the lot that night! I left them a check, knowing it would be covered as soon as we got the insurance money. They waited - and we were happy to get them fully paid. I would definitely recommend not only the dealership, but Cong and the team, as well. They aren't the typical "get all you can" salespeople, but more "get for YOU all that they can". A much, much better point of view to buy from.

A Great Dealership

by from Katy, TX |

I was shopping for a new vehicle and found that the personnel at Jeff Haas are the most courteous, polite, hospitable and helpful I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing an auto from. They are like a well oiled machine that tends to every need. I didn't get the new vehicle but did purchase a pre-owned one that was like new. I just love it! I would highly recommend Jeff Haas Mazda to anyone looking for a vehicle, whether it be new or pre-owned.

BUYING EXPERIANCE AT JEFF HAAS MAZDA

by from HOUSTON, TX |

I recently bought a 2012 MAZDA 6 at JEFF HAAS MAZDA. My salesman, Coung Nguyen, was very helpful and made the buying experience a real pleasure.

Bought a new car and love it

by from Houston, TX |

Bought a new car here and had a really good experience. Cong greeted me and showed me very good service. Courtney made my experience easier by getting me financed with a good warranty.

One Very Happy Customer

by from Spring, TX |

Nick Acevedo is an extremely pleasant person to work with. I was looking for a used car, but needed to be absolutely sure it was reliable (and within my budget). I found exactly what I was looking for, and it didn't take me all day to complete the process. No song and dance, just a straightforward process. Everyone was helpful and pleasant, and I never had that creepy feeling of being taken advantage of that I had experienced elsewhere.

Worst Service Dept EVER

by from Houston TX |

I can?t express how unsatisfied I am with this service department. My first experience with them left me shaking and in tears. Now two years later, they have done it to me again. After waiting 3 hours to repair a tire I bought the ?Ultra? warranty on, which when I paid over $400.00 for it they said would repair tires and rims for road hazards and give a % towards new tires based on wear and tear. I find out that is NOT true. I am sharing this with you so you won?t allow yourself to be lied to the way I was. There is no reason for me to have to speak with 4 people before I find someone who can tell me about the warranties I purchased and what I have to do to use them. Please for your health?s sake find another dealer.

Houston is blessed to have Jeff Haas Mazda!

by from Racine, WI |

Long story short . . .I live in Wisconsin my daughter recently moved to Houston (young adult/college student) I had hoped that the vehicle we shipped down with her would last another year or 2 & NO it didn't. So as many consumers like myself I was already feeling stressed over the car buying experience and NOW I had to do it long distance from WI to TX. I naturally ran to the computer searching dealers in her area. Narrowed it down to a few . . .made my 1st phone call and YIKES-YES a horrible experience. Frustrated I picked the phone up and dialed to the Jeff Haas Mazda . . .out of nowhere the most calming, pleasant, professional salesperson I'd ever had the pleasure of dealing with quickly eased my stress of this long distance site unseen car buying experience. This fabulous salesperson is Rainie Coleman. I can not begin to say enough fabulous things about him (never knew of him & not a friend/relative) Rainie listened to my worries, concerns, about the car buying experience and in selecting the right vehicle for my daughter. He quickly tuned into what I was looking for and without the typical salesperson disposition led me through the process like a professional who truly cared; something I've never had the honor of having in all my years of purchasing vehicles. From the sales with Rainie it was on to the finance (oh boy yet another area in the car business one fears) BUT not at all as Rainie provided the service of Kortney in his Finance Dept. Once again, I am overwhelmed with the professional, courteous, caring dispositions of these folks. Kortney walked thru every detail & even secured a better rate of interest! His knowledge of add'l coverage made sense like no other finance person has ever explained to me. Jeff Hass dealership in Houston is certainly doing something unique/different in the industry of car selling . . .not sure what it is but should be blessed to have Rainie & Kortney as staff members who excel the Jeff Hass brand. Great professionals in an industry that the public can't always appreciate and I felt compelled to write this review (never have written a review before) but Jeff Hass dealership, Rainie Coleman (Sales), Kortney (Finance) must all be acknowledged for a fabulous car buying experience like no other. Houston you are very fortunate to have this dealership in your area & should definitely include them in your next vehicle purchase! Take reviews for what they are worth BUT I'm writing this today with my heart on my sleeve & could not of asked for any better car buying experience! My daughter loves her NEW MAZDA3 too!

Jeff Haas Mazda responded to this review

July 5, 2013

Cindy, Jeff Haas Mazda thanks you for taking the time to submit the amazing feedback. Rainie and Kortney are amazing assets to our team! They pride themselves on working together to make the car buying process smooth, enjoyable, and stress free. They will be ecstatic to hear what you thought of their customer service abilities! We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope your daughter enjoys her new Mazda3! LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Todd Crabtree - General Sales Manager toddc@jeffhaasmazda.com

Great Experience

by from Houston, Tx |

I was looking for a Mazda5 and they had a great selection in the preowned department so I headed over. We were met by a salesman in the parking lot who took me over to the cars and did a very thorough job of showing me all the features available on the cars. I ended up with a certified preowned Mazda5 with everything I wanted and needed. I highly reccomend heading over to Jeff Haas Mazda and asking for Brant. He was great and so helpful with our car buying process.

Honda CR-V

by from Houston, TX |

I was very impressed with the quality of service from Jeff Hass Mazda. Brant Dixon and his managers made my car buying experience a pleasant and a worthwhile one. Bryant was very helpful and demonstrated good knowledge of the business. Thanks Bryant and do keep up the good work.

Great Experience in Car Buying

by from Houston, Tx |

Cuong was awesome. Easiest car buying experience I ever had. He was friendly and honest did not pressure me and gave me everything I wanted. Look for Cuong, you wn't be disappointed!