Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great Service

by from Houston, Texas 77058 |

I always have taken my vehicle to Norman Frede Chevrolet, I trust the service department and you all are very honest. Thank you for the great service. I will be back when I need you all.

All around Great Experience!

by from Santa Fe, Tx |

Rick and Greg did great and worked with me on my schedule! Thanks again for getting me in my first New Vehicle!

Plesant Car Buying Experience

by from Houston Texas |

The salesman Gregg was very patient with us. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted rather than trying to tell me what I needed. (Good listeners are hard to find.) The whole experience was as pleasant as possible.

Great customer care and service.

by from Dickinson, Texas |

My car was overheating and I had an important appointment at the Va Hospital. I needed help. The service manager Ed came out and assisted me and even had a car for me to get to the hospital in time for my appointment. You see I am a disabled veteran and live on a fixed income. After the problem was diagnosed and fixed, Ed made sure the work was performed properly and that I was happy with everything. Going the extra mile is what it takes to make a difference in today's world. I hope you hang on to Ed, he's one of a kind.

Great service.

by from Houston, TX |

It was a very pleasant experience. The salesman was outstanding and everyone I dealt with at Norman Frede was helpful and friendly.

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

by from Houston, TX |

My sales person was Chad. He was extremely patient with me and listened to all of my needs and concerns. I never expected to fall in love with my 2014 Equinox LTZ as it was not on my list of vehicles that I was willing to test. He listened patiently and gave me exactly what I needed. He hit the nail on the head with the Equinox! Love it and am grateful that he really listened and not just sold me any vehicle. I was also extremely upside on my trade and he was able to negotiate a great deal and I only carried over a very small fraction of my negative equity. On top of all those pros, he even negotiated and was able to get me a 2% interest rate (my previous vehicle had 1 14% rate)!!! Overall, I was extremely pleased! Superb job!!!!

July 27, 2014

Hi Ali, thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Chad took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Congratulations on your new Equinox. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the latest specials! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Stock, Enjoyable Buying

by from League City, TX |

From the moment we stepped into Norman Frede Chevrolet, we were treated like family. We had the pleasure of meeting Norman Frede, himself, and were blown away by his generosity and vision for America. We enjoyed everyone we met along our car purchasing journey. Their personable professionalism and knowledge are top-notch, and I feel we'll get straight answers and fairness over the lifetime of our vehicle. We've already joyfully recommended Norman Frede Chevrolet to our friends. I proudly wear his name on our tailgate.

July 26, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchase, Daniel! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best service possible. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service at Norman Frede

by from Houston TX |

This was the best auto service I have ever had! No kidding. Matthew was my service agent and he did a wonderful job. I had a nagging brake problem with my 2010 vette. He provided a loner car (brilliant new program. and Tracy did a great job setting that up) My brakes were fixed and my car was even washed when I picked it up. Thanks to all and I will spead the word that your service is perfect.

July 22, 2014

Debbie, thank you for leaving us your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner we provided and the thorough service you received from us. Matthew will certainly be glad to hear this from you. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service and great Service Manager.

by from Hitchcock, Tx |

I'd rather not, but just want to say that all my concern were taken care of by Service Manager Eddie Cox. Thanks Eddie for all your help.

July 22, 2014

Roger, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Eddie was able to take care of your concerns. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Excellent experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet!

by from Houston, TX |

This was an excellent experience. Everyone at Norman Frede were super helpful and courteous and despite a packed dealership, they the job done quickly! Thank you!

July 18, 2014

Cindy, we're completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that we were able to provide quick and excellent service. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238