Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

repairs

by from Houston texas |

Had a problem with an actuator which causes a clattering noise coming through the speakers. They were very professional and courteous.

Service for oil change and tire rotation

by from Houston, Tx. |

My service tech ( Mathew ? ) was very friendly, mindful of my requirements, and I would highly recommend Norman Frede's service dept.

December 15, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your positive experience with us Lee. Thank you for doing business with us. It's delightful to know that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for recommendation as well. I hope that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Keep up the good work

by from Houston, Texas |

My little HHR was fixed and made ready ahead of schedule. Service was prompt, professional and courteous. I will definitely use y'all in the future as well as recommend.

December 11, 2014

Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Customer Service!

by from League City, Texas |

Jonathan did a awesome job of insuring I was satisfied with my car buying experience. He understands customer service and that was evident during the purchasing process. The dealership was also great in providing excellent customer service. I will return to Norman Frede Chevrolet in the future for my car purchases.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us Paul! I'm glad that Jonathan was able to provide you with great service. Thank you for doing business with us. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service!!

by from Alvin, TX |

Their service department goes above and beyond for their customers, it is the little things like a courtesy vacuume or window wash that is overlooked so many times.

December 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback Cathy. Our primary focus is to provide each customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Honest reliable dealership

by from Houston, Tx |

Dropped vehicle off for an oil change. Vehicle was ready when promised completed all requested items. Perfect. This is one of the most honest and upfront dealerships I have ever have dealt with. I highly recommend them for service and sales.

December 4, 2014

Larry, thank you so much for this great review and star rating! I am pleased to hear of your positive experience. We work very hard to finish the job as promise, as quick and efficient as possible. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Santa Fe, TX |

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A relaxing experience purchasing a vehicle from Norman Frede. Sonny Metz was the best salesman we have ever dealt with. This may have been our first purchase from Norman Frede, but it is definitely NOT our last. As a matter of fact you guys were so honest and helpful I sent a friend who purchased a Chevy Cruze. We have definitely found a dealer for life.

Good service, professional techs

by from pasadena,tx |

Appointment time was honored on time. Greeted with a drink offer (water,coffee) was very nice.

December 3, 2014

Ramon thanks so much for the nice review! Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. We look forward to work with you again. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Dealership Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I had the oil changed along w/replacement of faulty ignition switch. Raining like hell. The service personnel just forgot to reset the oil life--which was driving OnStar nuts. Called beforehand, drove by the dealership, and it was reset in a New York minute. Instructions do not say hold down the accelerator longer on the third push.

November 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback Glenda! If you have any other questions or needs, do contact us immediately. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. We look forward to work with you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Fantastic service

by from Houston, TX |

Chance (in the Service Dept.) was great, he explained the ignition recall to me and took care of my inspection first thing. The waiting area is first class!!

November 25, 2014

Thank you David for writing about your visit with us! Chance is an asset to us, and it is encouraging to hear that he was able to assist you and provide you with a positive experience. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219