Norman Frede Chevrolet

New 877-659-9826
Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

OIl chg electrical repair

by from league city tx |

service and repair were done complete and right on the committed time. Wait time to see a Service Advisor was bit long yet when it was my turn. SA had past history, my name and any record needed. this cut down great on the amount of total turnover time...made check in painless...GOOD JOB guys!

best service department

by from webster, tx |

best service department, advisors always take the time to ensure all complaints are addressed properly and take the time to explain services performed

January 14, 2015

William, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about our dealership. We want to assure that all of our customers are informed and all of their needs are met when it comes to their vehicle. We are more than happy to accommodate all of our customers who bring their vehicle in for service. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Best service department ever.

by from Houston, Texas |

Excellent service. The staff was friendly, attentive and professional. Will definitely continue to have repairs and service performed at Norman Frede Chevrolet.

January 14, 2015

Allan, thank you for this amazing review and for choosing us for your vehicle's service needs. We're thrilled to hear that our staff has been friendly, attentive and professional and provided you with an excellent service. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent Experience

by from Pasadena, Texas |

The Sales Associate (Tab Billups) was Friendly, Knowledgeable. Honest and Timely. Every Phase of my Experience was Excellent. The Vehicle Delivery was on time and in Excellent Condition.

January 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new purchase, James! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Tab provide you with an excellent experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next visit, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

Norman Frede is one of the few places my wife can go and not be treated like a fool when it comes to automotive issues. The staff at Norman Frede go above and beyond to treat all customer with respect. We are longtime customers and will continue to be. Norman Frede staff fully understand customer service from the initial purchase to service after the sale.

January 14, 2015

Arthur, thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to inform us of your positive experience. We are sincerely pleased to know that our team's efforts have made the difference in your service experience. Your testimonial gives us the knowledge that we are making a significant impact and moving forward in a positive light. If you ever have additional questions or need a service, we are more than happy to lend a hand. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent Service

by from Houston, TX |

Exceptional salesman and staff! My salesman, Brett Barr, provided me exceptional customer service, and addressed my specific purchasing challenges. He displayed the sincerity and caring nature that customers need, and I commend the entire staff for their kindness during my purchase. Also, it was a pleasure to spend time with Joel Russell.

January 14, 2015

Robert, we appreciate the time it took for you to share this wonderful review. We're thrilled to learn that Brett, Joel and the rest of our team provided you with an exceptional service during your visit. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Buying our truck was a pleasure with Norman Frede,

by from Bay City, Texas |

We really had a great experience. The dealership and our salesman was very helpful. Brett made the whole car buying experience not such a chore. Car dealers and the car buying have not always been my favorite activity. I wont mind buying ojur next vehicle there for sure.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Brett was so positive. We look forward to seeing you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

awesome everything

by from Porter, Texas |

Tab and Rick were great at meeting our budget as well as our time constraints!! I truly believe that we walked away with the best price possible!! I will absolutely tell everyone I know that for a new vehicle they need to go to you guys!!! Thank you for everything. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!

January 4, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Hollie and are happy to hear that Tab and Rick were able to meet your needs. We look forward to working with you again. Visit us on Facebook for more updates. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

Paperwork did take a little longer than I thought it should. Other than that the staff were all extremely professional and personable. Extremely satisfied with my purchase.

January 4, 2015

We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience, Todd and your glowing review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great People and Service

by from Houston. TX |

Very convenient. Nearly everyone I know has at some point bought a car from Norman Frede, and I have always heard good things. Staff was very friendly and overall just a great experience and I feel like I got a great deal.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for leaving this glowing review, Kelli. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Visit us on Facebook for more updates. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219