Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great after sales service

by from Houston City TX |

Matthew White my service advisor had ordered an interior trim part and he was very methodical in keeping me in the loop as to when it would arrive. When I brought the car in he was able to get the part installed very quickly and I was on my way. The service at Norman Frede has always been first rate. Norman Frede knows what it takes to get a customer and keep them coming back. There are many places that I could take my vehicles for service but not a single one of them measure up to Norman Frede Chevrolet. When the time comes (aka budget allows) I will be at Norman Frede Chevrolet to purchase a new vehicle. Sale are very important and after sales service is even more important.

Great experience

by from Houston, Tx |

I went in with the trucks right blinker not working on the trailer connection. The service people found it was a blown fuse. I was there about 2 hours.

Finally, a good experience with Chevy

by from Houston, TX |

Scheduled appointment to service my car for recent a recall issued and I was very pleased with the service received. When I originally bought my car (brand new in 06') i was excited, as anyone would be, to have made a new purchase such as this but since then i have to say the car itself has been VERY disappointing. Due to the car having issue(s) time and time again I got to the point where I wanted NOTHING to do with Chevrolet, ever again, but dealing with Chance made the experience peaceful. I was in and out and i couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Nice service people.

by from Clear Lake,Texas |

I have a fog light that needed to be replaced.The vehicle was already in the lift but the Labpr charge would of been almost $70 dollars to replace the bulb.

WOW GREAT DEALERSHIP GREAT SALES TAB AND SERVICE

by from Houston Texas |

Chance Cartwright took great Care of my concerns to my 2013 Silverado as always he is a great asset to Norman Frede Chevrolet.

Great service

by from Houston, tx |

Easy to schedule appointments online. Dropped car off before work and was shuttled to work in plenty of time. Courteous staff during the entire procedure. Ease of paying for service and picking up car.

August 13, 2014

Jamie, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Norman Frede Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

great service

by from houston,texas |

Went in late Thursday to get an oil change; service writer was very promt and courteous. Got to spend a little time with sales/finance staff and was out in no time.

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your outstanding rating of our service department, Robert! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we do so efficiently in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write the review. It really matters to our dealership! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Norman Frede Chev. Service Dept. did a great job!

by from Houston, TX |

Alex, the service assistant, immediately said hello when we pulled into the service department. A customer service gentleman with red hair and glasses was very friendly. He said, " We will be with you right away." In addition, the same gentleman was the one who looked up the code for the check engine light to make sure that the engine cam cover was covered under warranty. Jeremias was the customer service person we dealt with directly. He made sure that the engine cam cover got repaired first; made sure the oil change and tire rotation got done; and also made sure that my car got worked on right away. Chrissy was very friendly also. She made sure that we got our paperwork right away and kept us informed regarding the status of the paperwork and vehicle. The entire Norman Frede Cheverolet Service Department did a great job.

August 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Mark. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Jeremias, Chrissy and the rest of our team were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Thank you Chance @ Norman Frede Service Department

by from Houston, TX |

Chance Cartwright has been taking care of my vehicles repairs and/or service for years. Honesty, integrity and professional service from the time I drop off a vehicle until its good to go. While there are other dealerships close by, Norman Frede is the only one I trust. Thanks Chance, see you next time. Sincerely, Duncan S. Lewis

August 12, 2014

Thank you Jennifer for the kind words. We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. I am happy to hear Chance was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Buying a new car

by from Norman Frede Chevrolet |

Brett and Clarisse were so personable. I appreciated Joel's and Brett's patience with my nervousness and random questions even after the sale. And, of course, thanks to Mr. Frede for the $100!

August 8, 2014

Thank you so much Carol for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered. Brett and Clarisse truly know their stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service . Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook for exclusive deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238