Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great buying experience

by from Houston Texas |

Brett is an awesome salesman who is very knowledgable and caring. He answered all of our questions and never push us but always let us know he was there in case we had any more questions. Charles helped us obtain the very best interest rate and he was very knowledgeable and caring as well. My daughter and I are very pleased with the 2015 Camero we purchased from Norman Frede Chevrolet.

Norman Frede Chevy Service

by from Houston, TX |

I called twice to check on my vehicle and my wife called once. All 3 times we were put on hold for more than 10 minutes, which was very frustrating.

Friendly customer service

by from Webster, TX |

Chance helped me every step of the way and he was great, very friendly! Jose, the shuttle driver, was also very great. I feel however, through no fault of Chances, the service side was not excellent. My car came back with 1/4 tank of gas used and trash from the maintenance crew left in it, and no mention of them using my gas or attempting to refill what they used.

Super easy and friendly

by from Clear Lake, TX |

Marcus was very nice and helpful. Carlton made the signing process easy and worry free. Will definitely be spreading the word of my experience and will be visiting again when it's time for another auto!

Great Service, quick too!

by from Houston, Texas |

I had a simple issue, but it could have been a huge inconvenience if not for Clint helping. Having loaner vehicles available places you guys in a class by yourself of dealerships I have used.

March 31, 2015

Troy, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from Clint. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Dennis Lanigan General Manager 209-549-5000 dlanigan@mistlinhonda.com

great service, nice, not pushy, clean place

by from Clear Lake, Tx |

Get salesman Jerry, helped us through the whole process. He was kind, considerate, polite, and not pushy for us to buy anything. I actually came for a used truck, but he found a 2015 for pretty much the same price. Great work, and i would recommend.

March 30, 2015

Ronald, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Norman Frede Chevrolet. Jerry is a great person and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Thank you for the recommendations and I hope you enjoy your new car! If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

I was greeted promptly and warmly by the receptionist! My salesman, Johnathan, was amazing! He made sure I did not leave until I left with the car I wanted and that was excited about my purchase! He truly listened to all of my needs and concerns.

March 30, 2015

I really appreciate you taking time to write this nice feedback about our dealership, Elizabeth. Johnathan is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your great experience. We focus on providing prompt service as well as being friendly and professional. It's helpful to know that we are meeting our goal in regards to that. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service and Great Sales Team

by from Houston, Texas |

I have purchased several vehicles at Frede The staff is top notch, they know their stuff and treat you fairly. The service team also delivers on time and communicates as they promise to do so

March 26, 2015

William, Norman Frede Chevrolet thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five Star Review! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again! Kind regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

by from Pasadena |

While waiting for my vehicle service to be completed I was impressed that my service advisor came to tell me what was completed, pending and how much longer my wait would be. Thats good customer service.

March 25, 2015

Thanks for your awesome review, Ramon! I'm very happy to hear that you were impressed with the customer service you received from our service advisor. He takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great place to do business. Great on everything.

by from Houston, Texas |

I brag about everything about Norman Frede. Thinking seriously of buying another car. I trust you all. That is important to me.

March 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, Doyle! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219