Norman Frede Chevrolet

16801 Feather Craft Ln, Houston, TX 77058

New 877-659-9826 New 877-659-9826
Used 888-440-0879 Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957 Service 866-580-5957

Best Dealership On Earth!

by from Houston, TX |

This vehicle purchased is #8 from Norman Frede Chevrolet in the last 21+ years. The Customer Service and sales experiences I have received from this dealer makes me want to return to them as first option every time I am in the market for a new car. This dealership seems to always have the vehicle I am looking for at a fair price. No need to go to the other GM dealerships in the area. Of particular note, Sales Professional Amy Bowlin was outstanding in her dealings with us to secure the new car from trade-in appraisal, paperwork and new car prep. Business Manager, Will, who I have dealt with before on a previous sale, made the financing and title process a real pleasure as all I had to do was sign and initial in numerous places and the sale was finalized. Thanks to both of these valued employees for all their help in this seamless purchase of this automobile.

January 29, 2016

Michael, You have been doing business with Amy and Norman Frede Chevrolet for the last 21 years and your review about us is truly appreciated. Enjoy your new vehicle that you recently purchased and we will continue the great service that you have been used to for years. Take care and happy trails. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Houston, tx |

overall good experience as usual. I called on short notice and was able to bring my truck in and it was finished that day. Quotes were given prior to work start and cost was as estimated. Easy check in and check out and courteous staff as usual. Everything fixed as working as paid for. Just an easy transaction.

January 8, 2016

Bradley, Thank you for writing a positive review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service (Norman Frede has excellent staff)

by from Dickinson Texas |

Chris did a great job, working with my wife and me to fine the right truck for our needs, it was after 8pm when we decided on our Silverado we would recommend Norman Frede This is my second Silverado I have gotten from Norman Frede

January 8, 2016

Hi Lawrence, We are pleased to hear Chris did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. Until next time, drive safe and stay well. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Expert analysis, great communication

by from League City, TX |

Had a problem with another shop and Norman Frede was able to diagnose and fix the problem. Frank went a few miles extra by keeping me up to date with what was going on and he also helped out with the rental car and every other question I had along the way. Thanks again Frank!

January 8, 2016

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able fix your vehicle in an efficient manner. Thank you for choosing Norman Frede Chevrolet for your vehicle service needs and we look forward to servicing you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

NICE WARM ATMOSPHRE

by from OPELOUSAS,LA. |

THE EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PLEASURABLE WITH NO HASSLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BUY VEHICLES FROM THIS DEALERSHIP.

December 24, 2015

Christopher, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Clint saved the service department

by from Houston, Texas |

Frank was a horrible adviser. He did not keep me updated on my car at all. I had to call to check the status. The last phone call I made, he said a part was ordered but didn't know which part it was. I finally had had enough and called and left a message with the service manager. A few hours later Clint called me and in two minutes, I knew what was going on. The next day, Clint called me and told me what was being done to my car in greater detail. In my opinion, Clint saved the service department from getting a poor rating from me. I will be back but I will not deal with Frank anymore.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. We're happy to hear that Clint was able to provide that for you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns with future visits. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

Brought an oil change coupon I received in the mail and the service writer informed me that I could get the same service at an even better price because I purchased my car from Norman Frede. That is treating customers the right way.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent service department, family atmosphere!

by from Houston, Tx |

Norman Frede Chevrolet is my go-to dealer for all things GM. I have 3 GM vehicles (2 are Chevrolets) and I trust this dealer for all my service and sales needs.

December 5, 2015

John, thank you for taking the time to share your review! I am pleased to hear our team has earned your repeat business. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

My New Car

by from WEBSTER, Texas |

This is the 3rd car I have purchased there. The service is outstanding. Customer service is second to none. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

December 4, 2015

Leigh, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It is great to read we will be the only dealership for your future vehicles. We focus on making everyone a repeat customer who walks through our doors and we are honored to have you as a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service, In and out as stated and clean !!

by from League City, TX |

Did everything we ask and more...got great feedback for what was needed. They are the service department for all my needs, will be the only ones we use.

December 6, 2015

Steve, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback. We're glad that Norman Frede Chevrolet service team were able to repair your vehicle to your standards. We are happy to know we have earned your loyalty. Until next time, take care. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219