Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879 Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957 Service 866-580-5957

the Best

by from Houston, Texas |

Excellent. Friendly service, capable and efficient. Beautiful and clean facilities, too.

April 23, 2016

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, JR. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Regards, Suzanne , suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Awesome customer service

by from Houston Texas |

I've been to visit other dealerships and have found that they weren't nearly a friendly or helpful as here. I've already spread the word and will continue to do so. I'm very grateful to Steve Gomez and Will Smith for all their assistance.

April 23, 2016

Your kind words and fantastic star-rating are greatly appreciated! I am elated to hear that Steve and Will were there to provide an awesome service you truly deserve. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet; we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends in the future. Before your next visit, be sure to check us out on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive monthly specials. Regards, Suzanne suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Collision repair

by from LaPorte |

Was fast and good work. Definitely wI'll recommend to others

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our service center. I'm glad to hear you found us fast and professional. If there is any automotive need we can help with in the future, don't hesitate in contacting us. Regards, Suzanne suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Friendswood, TX |

I needed for new tires and an oil change for my vehicle I called around and check on the web for the best deal on tires and an oil change I even check out other Chevrolet dealerships. Norman Frede was by far the best deal they were able to get me in the following day had the right tires that I want it and $120 cheaper on the oil change and tires then anywhere else that I had checked. My service rep Clint Rigby was very helpful, very knowledgeable, and take care of all that I needed. I am having my car serviced there from now on.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Clint took care of your needs and provided a friendly and knowledgeable service. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook catch all the latest specials! Best, Suzanne suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com 281-486-2219

AWESOME buying experience!!

by from Seabrook, TX |

Bobby went above and beyond to get our car payment where we wanted it. Thank you Bobby!!

March 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know that Bobby went above and beyond his means to provide you with the exceptional service Norman Frede Chevrolet is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best Regards, Suzanne Bonner suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com 281-486-2219

great service

by from Clear Lake Tx. |

I was pleased to be in and out in a very reasonable amount of time. Everyone was courteous and pleasant.

March 20, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was courteous, pleasant, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

great service

by from Houston, Texas |

estimated time of service was correct and did not have to wait long. wait area was clean, provided a t.v. to help cut the time in the waiting area and appreciated the beverages.

March 20, 2016

Salvador, thank you for taking the time to leave us your great review. We strive to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our customers and we are glad that you enjoyed your most recent service experience. Please reach out if there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Talk to Tab for all your GM needs!

by from Houston, TX |

Tab was the best salesman I have had the pleasure to deal with in many years. He listened to what I needed and then worked to find just the right deal. I will send anyone I meet that is looking for a GM product to him without hesitation. Great job, great service!!

March 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new car, Robert! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Tab and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service Norman Frede Chevrolet is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next service appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook likers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Auto seat problem

by from Friendswood, TX |

Although I had to leave my car overnight, I understood the power outage N.F. experienced was the cause. I appreciated the offer of a loner car, but did not need one. The problem I brought the car in for was repaired. Thank You.

February 25, 2016

We appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for continually choosing Norman Frede Chevrolet for your vehicle needs. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Impala purchase

by from la Marque, TX |

Pleasant, knowledgeable sales rep, Johnathon Whitaker; Fair negotiation process. Great experience.

February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the overall experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219