Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great service

by from Houston, Texas |

The service department was able to get my vehicle in and out within an hour. They also repaired the tires for free.

December 30, 2014

Thank you, Kevin for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! I hope that we have earned your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

new car

by from league city tx |

The first time it wasn't that good. then we met tony on the second time he was a good saleman...

December 30, 2014

Thanks so much Gilberto for this great review. Tony will be glad to know he did a great job in assisting you. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Wonderful sales team

by from League city , Texas |

The most friendly and happy place. Everyone is so knowledable and all pro. This is the 4th vehicle from NFC and wouldnt consider going any other place. Great buying experiance thanks to Sonny Metz and the sails team.

December 30, 2014

Congratulations on your new purchase, Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that Sonny and the rest of the sales team were able to provide you with a great car buying experience. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Awesome Vehicle Buying Experience

by from Houston, TX |

Best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. Brett Barr was very friendly and didn't try pressure tactics. He listened to my family's needs without trying to upsell me or hurry the close. Truly a rare experience. Finance department was a similar, no pushy buy this or that; instead it was here's what I recommend, it's up to you. I'll be looking for oportunities to refer business to Brett and Norman Frede.

December 30, 2014

Congratulations, Shon on your new purchase! I hope you are continuing to enjoy it. It's wonderful to know that Brett made it a positive experience for you. Be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. We look forward to working with you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

repairs

by from Houston texas |

Had a problem with an actuator which causes a clattering noise coming through the speakers. They were very professional and courteous.

December 18, 2014

Frank thanks so much for the nice review! I am happy that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service experience.

by from Houston, TX |

My service experience was excellent as Service Consultant Annette Aguirre ensured everything was taken care of and completed in a timely manner.

Great service

by from clear lake, tx. |

Tab was great to work with, along with Rick, they explained the vehicle to me plus some extra things I wanted done and they got it done

December 18, 2014

Thank you Bobby for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized experience. I am happy that Tab and Rick were able to assist you. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great sales and dealership

by from Houston,Tx |

The sales person was very knowledgable of the truck I bought and had it ready to look at when I came to the dealer. I have made deals with Norman Freede in the past and this experience was the best.

December 18, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review William. It is always a pleasure to work with you. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Service for oil change and tire rotation

by from Houston, Tx. |

My service tech ( Mathew ? ) was very friendly, mindful of my requirements, and I would highly recommend Norman Frede's service dept.

December 15, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your positive experience with us Lee. Thank you for doing business with us. It's delightful to know that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for recommendation as well. I hope that we have earned your trust and repeat business; we look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Keep up the good work

by from Houston, Texas |

My little HHR was fixed and made ready ahead of schedule. Service was prompt, professional and courteous. I will definitely use y'all in the future as well as recommend.

December 11, 2014

Mark, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219