Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Awesome and stress free buying experience

by from Santa Fe, Texas |

This was our 2nd purchase at Norman Frede and we will be coming back to make the third soon. We never knew purchasing a vehicle could be so stress free and enjoyable until coming here. Thank you Norman Frede!!! Special thanks to Sonny Metz and Will Smith.

March 25, 2015

Jason, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Norman Frede Chevrolet. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was stress-free and enjoyable! Sonny and Will are dedicated members of our team who commits themselves to exceptional customer service. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. All of us at Norman Frede Chevrolet await your return! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Awesome and stress free buying experience

by from Santa Fe, Texas |

Excellant advise and service

by from Webster, TX |

my truck was experiencing problems with the transmission but unfortunately NFC had just hired a new tech which could not get to my truck for 3 weeks. I waited for the new tech to arrive and get settled at which time Chance Cartwright set me up with a loaner car while they installed a new transmission in my truck under warranty. He kept me informed every step of the way from day one thru completion. He has been my NFC rep for 18+ yrs. and I can't say enough good things about him and his friendly and knowledgeable manner/attitude of handling NFC customers. Keep up the excellent work.

March 25, 2015

Larry, first I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Chance's service excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good service, good price, trustworthy

by from houston, tx |

They always tell me what the problems are and how much it would cost me. I am very comfortable with this dealership.

Great Customer Service

by from Houston Texas |

Great customer service! I appreciate how quick the work was done. My truck was spotless when I picked it up. Thanks

March 16, 2015

Patricia, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Houston Tx |

My sales person Nathan was outstanding! Everyone was friendly and very helpful. I drove out with the car I wanted at a very good deal.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Ruth! I am happy to hear that Nathan was able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. I'm so glad that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great receprion, diagnostics, and follow through

by from Clear Lake, Texas |

Your group, addressed the specific problem with my trucks oil pressure, identified the problem, priced the repair, and was able to get my truck back to me with a few hours

March 16, 2015

William, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was able to locate and fix the problem in an efficient and professional manner. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from houston tx |

It was great the staff worked with us when no one would to be able to get us into a vehicle !

March 16, 2015

Hi Daniel and thanks for the great feedback! We're very happy that we were there to give you the customer service we know you deserve! Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Amazing Deal with Amy

by from The Woodlands Texas |

Amy was fantastic in explaining how the vehicle operated, and getting everything setup with onstar. Her professionalism showed in everything she did. We will be customers for life!

Great dealership

by from Clear Lake Texas |

One of the best I have had over the number of cars I have bought over the the years. Tab and Rick were the best.