Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Good service, professional techs

by from pasadena,tx |

Appointment time was honored on time. Greeted with a drink offer (water,coffee) was very nice.

December 3, 2014

Ramon thanks so much for the nice review! Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. We look forward to work with you again. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Dealership Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I had the oil changed along w/replacement of faulty ignition switch. Raining like hell. The service personnel just forgot to reset the oil life--which was driving OnStar nuts. Called beforehand, drove by the dealership, and it was reset in a New York minute. Instructions do not say hold down the accelerator longer on the third push.

November 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback Glenda! If you have any other questions or needs, do contact us immediately. Please visit us on Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. We look forward to work with you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Fantastic service

by from Houston, TX |

Chance (in the Service Dept.) was great, he explained the ignition recall to me and took care of my inspection first thing. The waiting area is first class!!

November 25, 2014

Thank you David for writing about your visit with us! Chance is an asset to us, and it is encouraging to hear that he was able to assist you and provide you with a positive experience. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great People Great Service!!!

by from Norman Frede, Houston, TX |

Clint kept me well informed of the status of my vehicle throughout the process. Tracy gave me a great car to drive while mine was being repaired. And Chrissy did a fine job with the billing process. Many thanks to all!!!

November 25, 2014

Dwayne, I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associates Clint, Tracy and Chrissy was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook page so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Never disappointed.

by from Houston, Texas |

Chance Cartwright and your service team are the best. Over the past 18 years Norman Frede Chevrolet has done all the maintainance on my 1994 Silverado. I've never been disappointed with the work. 272,500 miles and the truck still runs great. I am looking forward to the next quarter million miles. Thanks Chance I really appreciate the time and attention to detail.

November 18, 2014

Hey Michael and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy specially Chance that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last 18 years and we look forward to the next more years! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Warm regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great customer service.

by from Houston, Texas |

Norman Frede is a local community dealership that I've been going to for over thirty years to keep my vehicles operating properly. I've purchased four cars from them over the years as well. I'm glad GM did not close them down like they did so many other dealerships. Norman Frede is probably the premier Chevy dealership for the Clear Lake area in Houston. They always take my car in for service even on short notice and their technicians always do a great job with the service and repairs. I have all my cars towed to Norman Frede when necessary and their number is on my speed dial. I currently own five cars and two of those I bought at Norman Frede. My son has bought two cars from them as well. My family and I depend on Norman Frede for a quality place to have our cars worked on.

November 18, 2014

Charles, thank you so much for the great review of your experience at our dealership. All of the employees appreciate your loyalty to Norman Frede Chevrolet. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Routine lub and grease

by from Houston, Tx |

As usual, fast and friendly. Chance was my advisor. Got back to me quickly on a quote. Car ready before expected time.

November 15, 2014

Thanks for your perfect review, Paul! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly and quick. Chance is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent, super friendly customer service!

by from Kemah, Texas |

Absolutely loved our salesman Brett! Super friendly, honest, and helpful! Made us feel comfortable the moment he said hello to us!!! We had only been in Texas for 3 days (coming from MI) found this dealership and so thankful we did! Not only was Brett a fantastic salesperson, he was also so extremely helpful in giving us pointers as to the area and school information for our children! You could tell he loves his job and is just a genuine person! Thank you from Don and Julie for your assistance!!!

November 15, 2014

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Donald. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Brett, Don and Julie assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Computer system warning problem solved

by from Houston, Texas |

Kirk , my service contact, was very helpful and he remembered the derails of my cars problem and the car now works well.

November 15, 2014

Thanks for your outstanding review, Robert! I'm very happy to hear that Kirk was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Norman Frede, Clean efficent and quick.

by from Houston, Texas |

Came in for a recall or service ticket, customer service was excellent. Vehicle was completed in the time indicated. Shuttle service was quick and efficient to get to and from the dealership.

November 14, 2014

Anthony, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Warm regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219