Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Pleasant buyint experience

by from Houston, TX |

We were glad to connect with our Chevy salesman of many years, Fred Sanchez, to purchase our new car. The deal was straight forward and I think fair. Fred was able to find the car that fit our needs. This car is the 9th car that we have purchased new from Norman Frede Chevrolet.

oil change

by from houston, tx |

I went in for an oil change, and I paid a different price than last time that I came here and was told that it was their fault last time and wouldn't be offered the same price this time. That was my only bother that day.

Service

by from League City Tx |

I have bought three cars in the last year from y'all and would not go anywhere else. Love all of the staff from Sales to Service and :-( Collision!

Great dealership

by from Houston, TX |

Great people and staff. I would send friends and family to the dealer. They were great and did a wonderful job helping me find my first new car.

Very nice people. Very clean.GREAT service overall

by from Houston, TX |

I loved my experience there. It's my first car and Ben was very informative and helpful. I would totally recommend you to everybody that ask me where i bought my CRUZE! I LOVE MY CAR !!! Thank you so so much !

Quick service for a recall on coolant system

by from League City, TX |

Took my 2012 Cruze into the dealership to service the coolant system because of a recall. My car did have the leak documented in the recall. Chance, my service rep, kept me informed, which I appreciated. Everything was completed quickly. Good service appointment. Thank you.

Great professional service

by from Friendswood, Texas |

Not only are ALL the employee's of Norman Frede of very high professional grade, they make you feel right at home. It is very much like doing business with a neighbor and not a stranger. They are not only courteous but also knowledgable.

Three days

by from Webster, TX |

I brought my car in on Wednesday morning, telling the Service person that I would be out of town and would pick it up on Friday before they close. Three days seemed enough time to me to do an oil change, transmission flush and check the exhaust fumes and air conditioner auto temperature. I was told it was not ready Friday evening and if I picked it up it would be at my risk. I chose to wait until Saturday morning. Chance told me he had no one to come get me. After repeating my situation (not getting the car on Friday, it being our only car, etc.) he finally found someone to come get me. I guess miracles do happen.

Great service and very knowledgable with their car

by from Seabrook, TX |

The staff is perfect and has a wealth of knowledge and was great to work with. I love no pressure and willingness to deal with my picky nature coming to a new car. And even though I didn't pick the more expensive one they didn't seem to mind and said it was a good fit. As always I will come to Norms every time I need a vehicle and recommend them to everyone.

Superior service experience

by from La Porte, Tx |

I brought my car in for my first oil change and had two issues I was experiencing that I needed checked out. One was my trunk randomly popped open and the other was MyLink quit operating twice. Chance listened to me and acted on my concerns, providing me a loaner while my issues were diagnosed. Not only were issues corrected but there was a recall issued for my car that I was unaware of and that was taken care of, too. Chance and the service personnel were exceptional. I am truly appreciative of their efforts and will highly recommend Frede Chevrolet to my friends. Thanks for a superior experience.