Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Superior service

by from Clear Lake, TX |

Allen in the Service Dept. was very helpful. He went above and beyond our expectations in getting our vehicle repaired (A/C failure in August!) quickly and with the least possible inconvenience. Judging by the care given to us, I would say that Norman Frede places a LOT of value in taking care of its customers.

Great service, knoweledgeable professionals

by from Houston, TX |

I think people, specialists, techs, and cashiers, at your dealership show great professionalism and knowledgeable on what they do. I feel my vehicle was taken care of by professionals. Great job on Matthew, A++!

Bought what I wanted without any hassle -- at all.

by from Houston, TX |

I was quite impressed at how quickly I was able to get through the car-buying process with no pressure what-so-ever. Bobby Houston is a great low-key sales agent and Charlton Cotton has the perfect disposition to handle buyer financing & paperwork. I found exactly what I was looking for and really couldn't be happier with the purchase or the purchasing process.

Superb dealership

by from Houston, TX |

I made an appointment online for regular servicing of my Tahoe... arrived a few days later, as planned... and everyone was very pleasant in taking my vehicle in, offering a ride of waiting patrons, and providing free bottles of water. The waiting room was very pleasant and well-outfitted for adults - and even little children. I love Norman Frede Chevrolet and will get my next car from them because of the dealership! Sue

Unpressured buying experience

by from Highlands, TX |

It took me awhile to make a decision. Tony answered all my questions and I never felt pressured to hurry up.

Great after sales service

by from Houston City TX |

Matthew White my service advisor had ordered an interior trim part and he was very methodical in keeping me in the loop as to when it would arrive. When I brought the car in he was able to get the part installed very quickly and I was on my way. The service at Norman Frede has always been first rate. Norman Frede knows what it takes to get a customer and keep them coming back. There are many places that I could take my vehicles for service but not a single one of them measure up to Norman Frede Chevrolet. When the time comes (aka budget allows) I will be at Norman Frede Chevrolet to purchase a new vehicle. Sale are very important and after sales service is even more important.

Great experience

by from Houston, Tx |

I went in with the trucks right blinker not working on the trailer connection. The service people found it was a blown fuse. I was there about 2 hours.

Finally, a good experience with Chevy

by from Houston, TX |

Scheduled appointment to service my car for recent a recall issued and I was very pleased with the service received. When I originally bought my car (brand new in 06') i was excited, as anyone would be, to have made a new purchase such as this but since then i have to say the car itself has been VERY disappointing. Due to the car having issue(s) time and time again I got to the point where I wanted NOTHING to do with Chevrolet, ever again, but dealing with Chance made the experience peaceful. I was in and out and i couldn't be happier with the service I received.

Nice service people.

by from Clear Lake,Texas |

I have a fog light that needed to be replaced.The vehicle was already in the lift but the Labpr charge would of been almost $70 dollars to replace the bulb.

WOW GREAT DEALERSHIP GREAT SALES TAB AND SERVICE

by from Houston Texas |

Chance Cartwright took great Care of my concerns to my 2013 Silverado as always he is a great asset to Norman Frede Chevrolet.