Norman Frede Chevrolet

16801 Feather Craft Ln, Houston, TX 77058

New 877-659-9826
Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Good service, but lacking parts.

by from Clear Lake city, Houston, TX |

Everything was good except for: 1. Did not have front axle parts in stock subject to recall and a safety concern. With no advice to date of when it will be fixed. 2. Ding (very fresh with raised paint from another car door) on my rear passenger door.

February 19, 2015

Thank you William for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service experience

by from La Porte, Texas |

I received top notch service on my recent visit. Attention to my needs exceeded my expectations. Great service team with top qualified technicians.

February 16, 2015

Thank you so much for your excellent input, Orville! Norman Frede Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. We're proud of our service technicians and hope to pass along your great experience to all of our customers. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service, Results as Explained

by from Houston, Texas |

I was very happy with the transparency of the Service Consultant, Chance Cartwright, and his willingness to explain the very specific details of my repairs. After I picked up the vehicle, I was extremely happy that the results were exactly as Chance predicted. Nice!

February 13, 2015

Jerry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for giving us helpful feedback! We're glad that Chance was able to repair your car to your standards. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Top Rankd Dealership

by from Houston, Texas |

Jesus Rodriquez was an outstanding rep. He greeted me very promptly and courteously. The time of servicing my vehicle was great. Your dealership had my truck done in less than 30 minutes for short service maintenance. The cashier, Chrissy was also very courteous and polite. I will always consider this dealership as a top-ranking dealership that Chevrolet has.

February 12, 2015

Thank you Kenneth for leaving us this great review! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

great service. prompt and courteous

by from deer park tx |

oil and filter change special price for customers who bought vehicles is a great deal. also got tires rotated and alignment. prompt and courteous service.

February 11, 2015

We appreciate your kind words, William! We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Houston, Tx |

Super easy, no pain. Wait time for an oil change was minimal, used the time to browse the truck inventory.

February 10, 2015

Donald, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your easy process at Norman Frede Chevrolet. If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Exceptional Service

by from Houston, Texas |

Chance Cartwright always takes good care of me and my Vette. I only go to him as I have for years.

February 10, 2015

James, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service Chance offers here at Norman Frede Chevrolet. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Jon DePaula - jondepaula@depaula.com

Great Service

by from Webster, TX |

Something appeared to break on the backend of my truck as I pulled into the HEB store. I couldn't see anything but assumed it must have been in the rear end or transmission. I left it with Chance to determine what it might be. He provided me with a loaner truck while mine was in the shop. It appears to be a transmission problem; but, unfortunately, you are currently without a technician. Chance advised one has been hired but will not be available for approx. 2 weeks. He will advise me once the new tech is on board so I can bring my truck back in to be properly repaired by a GM tech.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, Larry! I am happy to hear that Chance was able to provide you with the great service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. Each employee is a valued member of the Norman Frede Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service.We would love to work with you again; feel free to call us with any questions or concerns. Best regards, Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

Tab was great to work with. He understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Can't ask for more. Thanks

February 5, 2015

Thank you Jason for the excellent review! It is great to know that Tab was able to provide you with amazing service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Houston, TX |

My wife and I bought two vehicles within 18 hrs. We have never made it out of a dealership in less than 5 hrs. We were very impressed with the quality of service and professionalism of our salesmen: Tab and Donnie. Making large purchases is generally a stressful situation, but they made it so easy and took a huge amount of stress out of our experience.

February 5, 2015

Thanks for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Tab and Donnie were able to provide you with such quick and exceptional service. We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219