Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Oil change

by from Houston, Tx |

I have brought my Tahoe to this dealership every time, except a couple of times when another dealer offers a deal on oil changes. The last couple of times, the service "piece meals" the estimate. I brought my car in for an oil change. I like that NF looks at the entire thing and what the recommended service is. However, I find I get a call with two things needed. $couple hundred. Then another call with another $couple hundred. Then another call with more. and so on. I used to get a headlight to tail light assessment and we would prioritize based on available funds. The inability to look at all the needs and recommendations at one time, most of which are recommended maintenance from a book, will send me to another facility who is able to bring a cost estimate in its entirety. Of course I understand finding something once you are inside, but things like a recommended system flush, break pads, warn belts, low fluid levels, plugs and plug wires should not have to go to 6 stations with 7 iterations on the estimate. As far as the quality of work, NF does fine work and keeps my vehicle running well.

October 31, 2014

Arthur, we are pleased to hear that we were able to take care of you and your Tahoe and appreciate your visit. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be looking forward to working with you again. Take care. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good Service

by from Houston, Texas |

Jonathan was very helpful in his explanation of the various aspects of the 2014 Malibu. We did not feel pressured by him. He was courteous and engaging and gave us common sense answers to our wonderments about items like "on-star" etc. We plan to come back on Saturday, the 25th for our pictures and answers to some additional wonderments we have. Fred is so pleased to have this nice new car after keeping our old 2001 Malibu with 227,000 miles on it. All of the sales persons worked with us and we appreciate their kindness in not making us feel pressured with any aspect of the sale. Madonna Moffett

November 12, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are very pleased to hear about your experience with us and are glad you were well taken care of. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again! Take care. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

OIL CHANGE

by from WEBSTER, TEXAS |

Had a oil change to get done and it took 1 hour to do. I thought that was a little bit long but, they may have been busy. Overall it was a good visit.

October 31, 2014

Matt, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their experience. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to work with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

They did a really good job with my car, they even washed my car before I picked it up. Thumbs up!

October 31, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Angelica. It means really great to us that you support our business. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive content and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good Job!

by from Houston, Texas |

Everything was fixed, and I got a nice loaner vehicle to continue with my schedule. They people in service where very nice to work with. - Thanks, NFCS.

October 31, 2014

Jacqualine, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Quick oil change

by from League City, TX |

I was able to get my car in quickly and the oil change was finished quickly.

October 31, 2014

Jo,it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to get the job done as quick and efficient as possible. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Customer Appreciation

by from Deer Park TX |

I bought a new 2012 Suburban from J.B. in May of 2012. Every time I am in the dealership for an oil change I see J.B. He still remembers my name and goes out of his way to make sure everything is going OK with my purchase and service.

October 31, 2014

William, thank you so much for the nice review! J.B. is a key component of our team and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from clear lake,texas |

Service department was great. Called when parts came in to schedule repair. Had loaner ready when I arrived. Repairs made in a timely manner spot on with what service writer said it would be. Great working with Allen Reinhartz. Was not expecting car to be washed and vacuumed upon picking up so was a nice surprise.

October 31, 2014

John, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that Allen and the rest of the team were able to provide you with a great service. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Bought 2014 Traverse

by from Kemah, Tx |

The information about trailer hitches and towing capacities I found on the internet was difficult to understand. The dealership got it right for me and I can now tow my boat.

October 31, 2014

Robert, it's wonderful to know that you choose us as your dealer. Congratulations on your new purchase! Be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. We look forward to work with you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Service department is excellent

by from Houston, Texas |

Chance Cartwright went above and beyond to help me get in and out quickly. He is a wonderful employee and needs to be recognized for his efforts.

October 31, 2014

Melisa, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Chance went above and beyond to assist you. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219