Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great service

by from Houston,TX |

I enjoyed my time Manuel and Jonathan where very detailed I didn't feel pressured to buy a car. I'm happy with my purchase I would totally recommend you guys!

June 4, 2015

Thank you, Jose! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad we could help make the buying a little warmer. Thanks for the referrals as well. Have a great day! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service nice staff

by from Houston,Texas |

Geramia and the rest of your staff was very helpful in getting me the best price for my tires. Service is second to none.

June 3, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback, Oscar! Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that Gerama and the rest of our staff were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent family run dealership

by from Webster, Texas |

Sonny was very helpful and attentive through the buying process. We had to purchase two vehicles due to recent flooding and it was a very pleasent experience.

June 2, 2015

What an enjoyable review to read, Scott! It is reassuring to know that Sonny provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Norman Frede Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I'm happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about your purchase. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Fast and easy...no drama

by from Houston, TX |

Amy Bowlin did a fantastic job helping us through the buying proces. Low drama and lower than average wait time to get through finance. Over all great experience! Thanks Amy!

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your review, Keith. We're glad to have Amy on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent visit

by from Clear Lake, TX |

New tires and a car wash too.!!!! All with a brand new customer waiting room. It was an excellent visit.

June 2, 2015

Hello James and thank you for this fantastic review! We are glad to know that you appreciate our facilities as well as excellent service. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent service, staff, and experience

by from Houston, TX |

My experience was excellent. A very comfortable setting for car buying and the staff made me feel at home and at ease throughout the entire process.

June 2, 2015

Kristen, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Norman Frede Chevrolet. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent service

by from League city, TX |

Everyone at Norman Frede Chevrolet is always polite and happy to listen to my concerns about my vehicle. Their service was both speedy and thorough.

June 2, 2015

Daphne, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Follow us and like us on Facebook and Twitter to grab hold of some exclusive specials! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service, as always

by from Houston, TX |

I came in for an oil change and a vehicle inspection. The service rep was courteous as always and helped me understand the new registration process recently implemented here in Texas.

June 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Andrew! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good service

by from Houston TX |

Had a oil change and it was done within the hour. Very good service. I didnt recieve the vehicle inspection report like they use to do but maybe that isnt done anymore.

May 30, 2015

Kevin, Thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Norman Frede Chevrolet. We always appreciate any feedback. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Just wish the work could be done quicker

by from Houston, Texas |

It took a little over 3 hours to get my truck back after I was originally only told 90-120 min.

May 30, 2015

Thanks for your input, Sean. We do appreciate for your patience for the extended wait that you encountered. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219