Norman Frede Chevrolet

16801 Feather Craft Ln, Houston, TX 77058

New 877-659-9826
Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Work was done on time truck is back and working we

by from Houston, Texas |

I called Chance on Thursday afternoon and told him my A/C was not working he said bring it in I did, the truck was worked on Friday morning and repaired, as always Chance goes out of his way to be friendly and helpful.

August 4, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Bob! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. We strive to keep our guests satisfied and we're very happy to hear that this was achieved with you. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Service

by from Houston, Texas 77058 |

I always have taken my vehicle to Norman Frede Chevrolet, I trust the service department and you all are very honest. Thank you for the great service. I will be back when I need you all.

August 1, 2014

Brenda, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Norman Frede Chevrolet was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

All around Great Experience!

by from Santa Fe, Tx |

Rick and Greg did great and worked with me on my schedule! Thanks again for getting me in my first New Vehicle!

August 1, 2014

Dwayne, it was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Rick and Greg. Congratulations on your new car! Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Plesant Car Buying Experience

by from Houston Texas |

The salesman Gregg was very patient with us. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He listened to what I wanted rather than trying to tell me what I needed. (Good listeners are hard to find.) The whole experience was as pleasant as possible.

August 1, 2014

What an enjoyable review to read, Daniel! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. It is magnificent to know that Gregg and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Norman Frede Chevrolet's primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. Don't hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great customer care and service.

by from Dickinson, Texas |

My car was overheating and I had an important appointment at the Va Hospital. I needed help. The service manager Ed came out and assisted me and even had a car for me to get to the hospital in time for my appointment. You see I am a disabled veteran and live on a fixed income. After the problem was diagnosed and fixed, Ed made sure the work was performed properly and that I was happy with everything. Going the extra mile is what it takes to make a difference in today's world. I hope you hang on to Ed, he's one of a kind.

August 1, 2014

Shirley, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that our team has been helpful and accommodating during your visits. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that our team has shown you their commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service.

by from Houston, TX |

It was a very pleasant experience. The salesman was outstanding and everyone I dealt with at Norman Frede was helpful and friendly.

August 1, 2014

Thank you Vicki, we love hearing about customers that have a pleasing experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!

by from Houston, TX |

My sales person was Chad. He was extremely patient with me and listened to all of my needs and concerns. I never expected to fall in love with my 2014 Equinox LTZ as it was not on my list of vehicles that I was willing to test. He listened patiently and gave me exactly what I needed. He hit the nail on the head with the Equinox! Love it and am grateful that he really listened and not just sold me any vehicle. I was also extremely upside on my trade and he was able to negotiate a great deal and I only carried over a very small fraction of my negative equity. On top of all those pros, he even negotiated and was able to get me a 2% interest rate (my previous vehicle had 1 14% rate)!!! Overall, I was extremely pleased! Superb job!!!!

July 27, 2014

Hi Ali, thank you for this great review! We're excited to hear that Chad took care of you! He is a great asset and we appreciate all he does. Congratulations on your new Equinox. Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch all the latest specials! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Stock, Enjoyable Buying

by from League City, TX |

From the moment we stepped into Norman Frede Chevrolet, we were treated like family. We had the pleasure of meeting Norman Frede, himself, and were blown away by his generosity and vision for America. We enjoyed everyone we met along our car purchasing journey. Their personable professionalism and knowledge are top-notch, and I feel we'll get straight answers and fairness over the lifetime of our vehicle. We've already joyfully recommended Norman Frede Chevrolet to our friends. I proudly wear his name on our tailgate.

July 26, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new purchase, Daniel! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best service possible. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service at Norman Frede

by from Houston TX |

This was the best auto service I have ever had! No kidding. Matthew was my service agent and he did a wonderful job. I had a nagging brake problem with my 2010 vette. He provided a loner car (brilliant new program. and Tracy did a great job setting that up) My brakes were fixed and my car was even washed when I picked it up. Thanks to all and I will spead the word that your service is perfect.

July 22, 2014

Debbie, thank you for leaving us your positive review! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner we provided and the thorough service you received from us. Matthew will certainly be glad to hear this from you. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service and great Service Manager.

by from Hitchcock, Tx |

I'd rather not, but just want to say that all my concern were taken care of by Service Manager Eddie Cox. Thanks Eddie for all your help.

July 22, 2014

Roger, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Eddie was able to take care of your concerns. We will make sure they hear of your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238