Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Professionalism and courtesy

by from Friendswood, Texas |

The service representative, Matthew White, listened to my problem and made notes leaving nothing to memory as he see's many people with their problems every day. My problem was corrected and re-checked before my vehicle was released back to me. All of the employee's I have met at Norman Frede Chevrolet have ALWAYS been more than courteous to not only myself but watching them interact with each other in a very friendly and professionally way. They are a GREAT team.

June 19, 2014

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! Matthew and the entire team work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Service

by from League City, TX |

This was my second visit to address a noise under the front end of my 2012 Lincoln...perhaps I described it better or my service manager was just better at helping pinpoint the problem...the noise was stopped, my Lincoln has not been this quiet in MONTHS! Thanks to Bryan and his team of mechanics!

June 19, 2014

Glenn, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is wonderful to know that Bryan and his team mechanics were able to solve the problem of your car and provide you with a great experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

excellent service

by from houston, texas |

The staff is very efficient and friendly. I would not go to another dealership after dealing with Norman Frede Chevrolet

June 19, 2014

Frances, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. It is really great to hear that we had earned your repeat business by being very efficient and friendly. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Best car-buying experience and knowledgeable staff

by from League City, TX |

All the staff were very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and really took the time to answer all of my questions. They were upfront and honest about both the pros and cons of my new car. No one was overly pushy about sales and made me feel like they were working in my best interests. I highly recommend my salesmen, Brett and Stephen.

June 19, 2014

Daphne, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! We really appreciate your recommendation. It is great to hear that the staffs were knowledgeable and were able to answer all your questions and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Loving our new 2014 Malibu!

by from Webster, TX |

Brett is an excellent salesman! He took the time to explain the features of the LT and 2LT models, which helped us make a decision. The car is beautiful, and we are very happy with the purchase. Charleston in finance was also a pleasure to do business with. He made the signing process pretty quick and painless, with quite a few good laughs too. Thank you to everyone at Norman Frede, y'all are awesome!!

June 19, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Jesus. It is great to know that Brett did an excellent job in helping you out. Congratulations on your new purchase! We look forward to working with you again. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Outstanding Service

by from Houston, TX |

AC wasn't working, came in and saw Clint. Clint was awesome in handling my warranty, and getting my repair done!

June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear that Clint was able to help you with the warranty and with the repair of your car. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service!!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

Always the best. Thank you very much for the great service. I also want to thank Greg McAlpine for taking time to chat with me while I was there.

June 17, 2014

Patrick, thank you so much for the nice review! Greg and the rest of the team will be very happy to hear about your great experience with us. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

great service

by from Houston, Texas |

I usually wait for service to be completed for quick fixes, and the staff at Norman Frede makes all customers feel welcome.

June 17, 2014

Mary, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We always welcome every customer that comes in our door. It is a pleasure to be of service to you. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook and Twitter followers. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

great service, buying experience and clean facilit

by from houston, tx |

I have had nothing but good experiences with Norman Frede and would recommend people to buy from them! Great customer service too!

June 17, 2014

Cynthia, it's wonderful to know that you always have a good experience with our dealership. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to see you again. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

great service

by from clear lake, Houston |

I'm always treated very well. Every time I go in this dealership the people are very nice and the service wonderful. They always make me feel important and willing to take care of whatever I came in for.

June 13, 2014

Myrna, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to treat you very well and provide you with a wonderful service. We are very much willing to attend to the needs of our customers. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238