Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879 Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957 Service 866-580-5957

The best....

by from Houston |

Great Service.....as always. Fair prices, friendly staff.....Eddie, JP and his guys are the BEST! Couldn't ask for better service drive personnel.

October 30, 2015

Allan, Thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Norman Frede Chevrolet special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Title

by from webster, tx |

After a $1200 service, would have expected a detail to be done. Mercedes does this no matter what is done to your vehicle.

Fast Service

by from Webster, TX |

Service was performed quickly. I scheduled an online appointment and received a confirmation number, but the service reps had no record of my appointment on arrival. The technicians also failed to reset my tire pressure sensors, causing me to have to bring the car back to correct the oversight.

November 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Joshua. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Very professional and friendly staff

by from Texas City, Texas |

All personnel were very friendly and personable. This buying experience was certainly a pleasure. I would personally like to thank Amy and Charlton for a job well fone.

October 30, 2015

Marcom, We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Amy and Charlton did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good service

by from League City Texas |

I brought my new truck in for an oil change and needed to get the dimmer switch fixed that was pushed in at the car wash.Was directed to see Frank and he said we would have to come back another day for the repair. He also asked me why I pushed it in joking but I wasn't laughing.When we were leaving J.P. Goins came up and said he would get the repairs done.Thanks to J.P. I am satisfied with the service.Donnie Weeks

October 24, 2015

Hi Donald and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Norman Frede Chevrolet. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great & Quick Service

by from Pasadena TX |

Efficient, nice person took care of me, had a place to do some work while I waited (showroom, tall table & chair). Everyone is always pleasant there.

October 20, 2015

Stephen, Thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Norman Frede Chevrolet. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Houston, Texas |

I am so glad Allen suggested a loaner car for me because my day ended up being very busy. My car was serviced and everything was taken care of. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

October 24, 2015

Nancy, Thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from Bay Area, Houston Texas |

Mr. Donnie Crest is a very nice sales person. He new exactly what we wanted in our truck. He explained every detail on the truck. I would recommend him to our friends. Thank you Donnie

October 17, 2015

Hi Francisco and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! Donnie is a great asset and we're thankful to have him on our team. We appreciate your business and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch our latest specials! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Professional staff

by from Clear Lake Texas |

Went in for an oil change. The service dept is very nice. They are professional and attentive.I would recommend them to anyone.

October 15, 2015

Debra, Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Norman Frede Chevrolet, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive service needs. We look forward to servicing your again in the future! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service, easy peasy process.

by from Clear Lake, TX |

I purchased 2 vehicles from this location (the first was totaled after only a couple of weeks) and both times the whole process was quick and painless. Tabb, Eric, Rick and Will were great to work with! I will definitely recommend this dealership in the future to friends and family.

October 17, 2015

Bridget, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Norman Frede Chevrolet team and we all strive to provide excellent service! Thank you for the recommendations as well. We look forward to working with you family, and your friends in the future. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219