Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

They did a really good job with my car, they even washed my car before I picked it up. Thumbs up!

October 31, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review, Angelica. It means really great to us that you support our business. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive content and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Good Job!

by from Houston, Texas |

Everything was fixed, and I got a nice loaner vehicle to continue with my schedule. They people in service where very nice to work with. - Thanks, NFCS.

October 31, 2014

Jacqualine, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Quick oil change

by from League City, TX |

I was able to get my car in quickly and the oil change was finished quickly.

October 31, 2014

Jo,it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to get the job done as quick and efficient as possible. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook page for exclusive offers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Customer Appreciation

by from Deer Park TX |

I bought a new 2012 Suburban from J.B. in May of 2012. Every time I am in the dealership for an oil change I see J.B. He still remembers my name and goes out of his way to make sure everything is going OK with my purchase and service.

October 31, 2014

William, thank you so much for the nice review! J.B. is a key component of our team and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook page to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from clear lake,texas |

Service department was great. Called when parts came in to schedule repair. Had loaner ready when I arrived. Repairs made in a timely manner spot on with what service writer said it would be. Great working with Allen Reinhartz. Was not expecting car to be washed and vacuumed upon picking up so was a nice surprise.

October 31, 2014

John, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I'm so happy to hear that Allen and the rest of the team were able to provide you with a great service. We would love to work with you again. Find us on Facebook we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Bought 2014 Traverse

by from Kemah, Tx |

The information about trailer hitches and towing capacities I found on the internet was difficult to understand. The dealership got it right for me and I can now tow my boat.

October 31, 2014

Robert, it's wonderful to know that you choose us as your dealer. Congratulations on your new purchase! Be sure to visit us on Facebook for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. We look forward to work with you again. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Service department is excellent

by from Houston, Texas |

Chance Cartwright went above and beyond to help me get in and out quickly. He is a wonderful employee and needs to be recognized for his efforts.

October 31, 2014

Melisa, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Chance went above and beyond to assist you. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Excellent dealership!

by from Mont Belvieu, Tx |

This is my second vehicle purchase at Norman Frede and I am exceptionally happy with both transactions. Tony is a great person to do business with.

October 31, 2014

Zachariah, congratulations on your purchase! Thank you for your continued business. It's encouraging to know that Tony was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to work with you again. Remember to find us on Facebook to receive access to our exclusive coupons. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service

by from Houston, Texas |

I am well pleased with my experience at Norman Frede. The service rep made me feel like I was going to get my car done right.

October 31, 2014

I am happy to hear that your time spent with us was a pleasing experience, Donald. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook page so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Poor service at Norman Frede Chevrolet

by from La Porte, Tx |

I called Norman Frede service department on Wednesday morning to ask if I needed an appointment for an oil change. The lady in the service department told me that I didn?t need an appointment. I asked what time they closed. She told me that if I got there before 5:00pm they could do the oil change since they had 4 technicians that did oil changes. I left work early and drove to Norman Frede (which is out of the way for me). I walked in their service lane office at 4:58pm (there is no dispute over the time). I told them I was there to get an oil change. They told me that they weren?t doing any more that day. I told them I had called and what was said. It fell on deaf ears. I left and on the drive home I called the dealership to speak with the General Manager (Joan McKinney). I was transferred to her line and the voice message came on. I called back and told them that I wanted to talk with her and not leave a message. They put me on hold and I waited. When they transferred me through again I got the voice message again. I called back a third time and they assured me that I would get to talk with her. They transferred my call and the service manager picked up the phone. That?s not who I wanted to speak with so I told him that and hung up. When you have a customer who feels that they have a problem with your customer service and the General Manager is not going to take a call no matter how long you wait that tells me that customer service is not one of their top priorities. To Norman Frede Chevrolet?when you come on here after bad reviews and claim that customer service is a top priority it reeks of a canned response. If it really was, you wouldn?t have such a low rating. Guess who just lost a customer. The same guy who gave you a previous good review because I thought at the time your customer service was great. I?ve found out now that you are just like the rest of the big dealerships. That?s why the independent shops are thriving. I?ll bet I could talk to an owner there if I had a problem and wanted to.

October 31, 2014

Steve, I would like to apologize for the impression you have received about our dealership. If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate the chance to learn more about your experience and address the issue to reach a resolution. Thank you. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219