Norman Frede Chevrolet

Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Great Customer Service

by from Pasadena Texas |

This was the best experience we've had with a car dealer. Tony Marino was very nice, thorough, very knowledgeable. The staff was great and very friendly. They made us feel very good and we will continue to do business with Tony and Norman Frede!! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT!

July 8, 2015

Victor, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

excellent service, clean inside and out,

by from Webster Texas |

Im 100% satisfied with your service from the time i pulled in the service department everyone had a smile on there face and came to the car to greet me and to find out what i needed help with. They took care of things with my recall. Also i had lost a dollar in my car in my console about two years ago and when i got my car back that dollar was there i really appreciate the honesty and integrity for something so small. I will definitely refer your dealership to people again thank you for continuing such good excellent service

July 8, 2015

Hello Melissa and thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that your experience was nothing short of exceptional. Our staff and customers are very important to us and we want to be able to provide them with the kind of service they deserve. Come and see us again and make sure you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get all the good service deals! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Honest, reliable and great dealership

by from La Porte Texas |

I have bought all my new vehicles at Norman Frede since 1978. I always walk away knowing I was treated right before, during and most importantly, AFTER the sale.

June 30, 2015

John, thank you for your loyalty and recommendation. We always appreciate customer feedback and we are pleased to read that our team has been able to earn your trust of the years. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service, amazing employees!!!

by from Conroe, Texas |

My whole entire experience with Amy and Will was amazing. I never thought in a million years I would be able to purchase a brand new 2015 Chevy Cruze....And they were so professional and so genuinely concerned and wanting to make sure I was happy with the whole experience. Amy is truly a blessing to me, I know how hard she worked on my behalf and I cannot express enough how thrilled I am to be able to be driving such a beautiful and amazing vehicle that is all mine!! I would highly recommend your dealership to any and everyone I know who is looking for honest and dependable people and service. Thank you Amy so much for all you help, the process was quick and very efficient which was highly appreciated. Michele Tollett A beyond thrilled customer for life ::)))

June 30, 2015

Michele, congratulations on your 2015 Chevy Cruze! We always appreciate customer feedback, and we are pleased to read about your overall satisfaction. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service

by from pearland, tx |

Will have to say that this visit i was very pleased! Clint was very helpful, made sure they checked everything requested and i had even called back to ask about my brakes and even though my car was completed he said he would personally check them and ended up deglazing them and now they dont' squeal at all when braking! Also, my car was washed and cleaned inside when I picked it up...loved that! :)

June 30, 2015

Cynthia,thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that Clint was able to provide a helpful and overall pleasant experience. We highly value your recommendation and please call with any questions. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Customer Service All Around!!!

by from Houston TX |

Very Friendly and Knowledgeable! It was very easy to talk to Jonathan. He was not pushy or aggressive - which was important to me. The fact that he was ALL about ME and my needs made my purchase at ease.

June 30, 2015

Delia, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Norman Frede Chevrolet. We understand that one thing people desire most about their vehicle buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Customer Service

by from Houston, Texas |

My experience at Norm Frede was excellent as ever. When I showed up they remembered who I was. They worked on my AC and recommended repairs on just the things that needed too be repaired. I was not pressured into extra work. And in the end I was offered a Senior Citizen discount. This was great. Thanks. I've been going to Norman Frede for 35 plus years. And I plan on continuing.

June 15, 2015

Hey Charles and thank you for the amazing review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last 35 years and we look forward to the next visit! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great service!

by from Houston, Tx |

A great experience as usual. Thanks to Annette Aguirre for taking care of my PM maintenance and service in a timely manner. Also, thanks to Karina Suazo for going above and beyond in taking care of my Aftermarket needs.

June 15, 2015

David, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review about your experience at our Service Department. We're glad to hear that you felt the Norman Frede Chevrolet team went above and beyond to help out with your vehicle needs. Thank you again for your continued business. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Great Service!!

by from Houston, TX |

The customer service provided by your employees was excellent! They were friendly and knowledgeable. The repair work done on my vehicle was great! Thanks for a superb experience!!

June 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your review, Debbie! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219

Satisfied!!

by from Baytown, Texas |

Brett was recommended to me by a close friend. I could not be more impressed with his knowledge of the trucks and passion for the products he is selling. I felt completely comfortable and satisfied through the whole process. The truck is fantastic as well! Great job and keep up the good work. ps - as a side note my mother bought her first vehicle from norman frede back in 1979 (Camaro). I did not know this before being recommended to this dealership. So you must be doing something right!

June 11, 2015

Amanda, thank you for reviewing your time spent at Norman Frede Chevrolet. Brett is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Suzanne Bonner, suzanneb@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2219