Norman Frede Chevrolet

16801 Feather Craft Ln, Houston, TX 77058

New 877-659-9826
Used 888-440-0879
Service 866-580-5957

Excellant searvice and courteous people

by from Webster, Texas |

I have worked with Frede for years. I have always received excellant and courteous service. I generally buy my cars there through Pastor at used cars. Always a good deal!

June 28, 2014

Denise, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! We are so grateful that you trust our dealership for a long time now. We will work even harder to always provide you with an excellent service. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Experience

by from Baytown, TX |

I went in for an oil change. I felt I was taken care of in a timely manner, and hospitality in the waiting room from the employees was excellent.

June 25, 2014

Kristine, thank you so much for the nice review! We are very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that you find our employees excellent, can only mean that we are doing a great job and are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook account to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great polite staff!

by from Friendswood, Tx. |

Chrissie was great and so was my service advisor. Most likely will purchase my next vehicle from Norman Frede Chevrolet!

June 26, 2014

Kermit, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that were able to earned your repeat business. Chrissie and the rest of the staff will be happy to hear this from you. We can't wait to see you again; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook before you come in. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Everyone at Norman Frede were great

by from Houston, Tx |

I haven't looked or bought a new car since 2003, Gregg McAlpine and Sonny Metz made it a lot earlier than what I thought it would be. They worked with us to get the best price and what ever discounts that were available.

June 26, 2014

Felix, thank you for taking the time to write this review! Gregg and Sonny's sales excellence are always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with them supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great service! Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive deals. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great service Friendly staff

by from clear lake tx |

First time taking a recall n i thought it was going to be a hassle. I was SO wrong .The staff was so friendly esp Matthew ( i think im not good with names) kept me updated on the recall situation and had everything under control when i got there . i had no worries. Thanks for everything :)

June 26, 2014

Katy, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their visit is that it is comfortable and not hassle. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. Matthew will be glad to know this. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook to stay connected with special events and deals. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Clearing the check engine light

by from Webster, Tx |

Easy to get an appointment. Helpful in arranging transportation, either loaner car or drop off. Car was clean and ready to go. It was warrantee work, so free too.

June 25, 2014

Harold, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door. It is really great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

UNIQUE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Webster,TX |

My salesman left Norman Frede soon after we purchased my pink spark but I was contacted by another salesman to offer help if I ever needed anything. My husband and I have both commented to each other that Norman Frede Chevrolet is a unique car buying experience in that sales is NOT high pressure and service is extremely competent and responsive! We'll be back to Norman Frede!

June 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Brenda! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a great experience. I am happy that we were able to help you out. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Very courteous and compassionate

by from Houston, Tx |

The team you have at Norman Frede is extraordinary. We had a car accident while we were on vacation and your salesman, Bobby Houston, was the best. We were in a bind and was forced to get a replacement vehicle as soon as possible. He was very patient and understanding as well as knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove. We went to 2 other dealerships before we found Frede and we had no reason to look any further after that. Special thanks to Bobby and Charlton Cotton for making the best out of a bad situation.

Professionalism and courtesy

by from Friendswood, Texas |

The service representative, Matthew White, listened to my problem and made notes leaving nothing to memory as he see's many people with their problems every day. My problem was corrected and re-checked before my vehicle was released back to me. All of the employee's I have met at Norman Frede Chevrolet have ALWAYS been more than courteous to not only myself but watching them interact with each other in a very friendly and professionally way. They are a GREAT team.

June 19, 2014

Bruce, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! Matthew and the entire team work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with their experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238

Great Service

by from League City, TX |

This was my second visit to address a noise under the front end of my 2012 Lincoln...perhaps I described it better or my service manager was just better at helping pinpoint the problem...the noise was stopped, my Lincoln has not been this quiet in MONTHS! Thanks to Bryan and his team of mechanics!

June 19, 2014

Glenn, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is wonderful to know that Bryan and his team mechanics were able to solve the problem of your car and provide you with a great experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Twitter and Facebook. Samantha Bergstrom, samanthab@fredechevrolet.com, 281-486-2238