John Eagle Honda

Used 877-272-6482
Service 888-860-4066

Great Exerience!

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when the salesman kept asking me to add cash to my downpayment when my trade-in was 75% of the cost of the new car. He kept saying that most people put down much more than 75% of the price of the car by adding cash. I find that hard to believe. Otherwise, it was a good experience. Good price for my trade-in and good price for the new car. I would use them again, definitely.

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali!

by from Houston, Tx |

Had a wonderful experience working with Ali! I didn't feel pressured at all but more like apart of the family. The deal was great and I love my new car! I will definitely refer everyone I know!

I love this dealership!

by from Houston, Texas |

We just purchased our second vehicle from this dealership and it was a great experience. Our sales rep was Ali and he did a wonderful job of matching us with the right car at the right price! John Eagle is known for their excellent customer service and it shows in every department. We will be back!

Great Service

by from Houston, Tx |

We have been customers of John Eagle Honda for 12 years now. We keep coming back because they always take care of us. Our salesman was Zane Pruett. He sold me a beautiful certified pre-owned Honda Civic. I could not be happier with my car. Another person that made sure I was taken care of was the Service Director, Shawn Smith. It was a great experience, and we will refer others, because of those two people.

Great Dealership, Great Sales Rep

by from Cypress. Texas |

If you are looking for a Honda, visit John Eagle Honda... When you go ask for Ali Shahid! He has the best work ethic and great people skills. He takes his time with you and listens to your needs. I wouldnt go to anyone else!

excellent

by from rosharon, tx |

I had horrible experience with other dealers john eagle honda was great. They worked with me for a week getting us the best deal possible without even going to the dealership. I had a great salesman Ali Shahid whom worked for us at great links considering our credit is horrible but between him and sales manager Ammar Sheikh we left with our honda odyssey 2015 dream vehicle thanks for your hard work and dedication to customer service.

Only a one option salesman

by from Houston, TX |

I scheduled a test drive and liked the car I saw. The salesman (Ronnie) SEEMED to be very attentive. After the test drive I wanted to look at a diffrent vehicle. At this time the salesman became visable frustrated and said that he had already done paperwork on the car and would now have to start the process all over again. He reapeated this multiple times, had my car not been in the process of an appraisal I would have left immediately. They do not value your time here and are more worried about starting the next sale than meeting a customers needs.

Awesome Customer Service

by from Katy, Texas |

So nice to be able to purchase a vehicle without all the hassle! Employees were so nice and helpful through it all! We even had a young and very bored child! Great play area, too. Will definitely be back...

John Eagle Honda Review Houston, TX

by from Houston, TX |

Lavell Owens was my car salesman and he was awesome!!!

one word "amazing"

by from houston, Tx |

After a long time to search a good dealership, I found this place at only 5 min from my house. We are french and feel comfortable to speak with them. I bought my first car in usa with a loan and they made an amazing job! Sergio Vargas our dealer is very helpful, nice and don't sale a car because he have to, but he sale the car as we need and try to find the best for our budget. The financial manager take care of us and take the time to explain everything clearly. It's a very good place to buy your car! Don't hesitate if you like to have a good quality services come in!

Best experience by far!!!

by from Houston |

I have purchase many cars in the past and I have never taken the time to write a review; but I had such a great experience purchasing a vehicle yesterday from John Eagle Honda I just had to say thanks. Special thanks to the salesman Lavell Owens who was very patient and took the time to answer my many numerous questions and Chad Bodwin in finance who got me a great deal and low payments on my car with my less than prefect credit. If you are looking for a great red carpet/five star experience when you are about to purchase a car go to John Eagle Honda and ask for Lavell Owens.