John Eagle Honda

Used 877-272-6482
Service 888-860-4066

Great Exerience!

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when the salesman kept asking me to add cash to my downpayment when my trade-in was 75% of the cost of the new car. He kept saying that most people put down much more than 75% of the price of the car by adding cash. I find that hard to believe. Otherwise, it was a good experience. Good price for my trade-in and good price for the new car. I would use them again, definitely.

no AC in Texas

by from Humble,tx |

Good, fast, and cheap. You usually only get two but not at John eagle i was really impressed i got to use a loaner with an EZ tag it felt like my car was never gone. I enjoyed my visit.

Great deal and smooth transaction

by from Houston, TX |

I had purchased two vehicles for John Eagle Honda when I was started the search for a Honda Odyssey for my in-laws who are in their 70s. I shopped around the internet looking for the best deal and found it at John Eagle. I arranged for a test drive with the internet department. They had the car waiting for me and my father in law to test drive. The salesperson was awesome. She was very patient and considerate. We test drove the vehicle and liked it but my father in law wanted to think about it for a little while. She did not pressure us to make a decision at that time. Later that afternoon he returned with my mother in law to look at the vehicle and decided to purchase at that time. The salesperson made the transaction easy on them and even helped them move items from their trade in to their new to them but slightly used Odyssey. I would recommend John Eagle to anyone looking for both a good deal and an experience dealing with a truly great car dealership. Kudos to them!

Buyer Beware!

by from Houston TX |

After looking at a used car the night before, we were all set to leave for the dealership to complete paperwork to purchase it. Meanwhile the car was going to be cleaned up and made ready with a car wash and a oil change. We had requested if the car could be checked to see if it needed a tune up, because my wife had expressed concerns about the acceleration of the car. The salesman said he would have it checked out. We got a call about an hour later from the salesman. He said that the mechanic had found other numerous issues with the car and, because of those issues, they would not be able to sell the car to us or to anybody. We were extremely disappointed, as was my son. This was going to be his first car and he was extremely happy with the car. The dealership should have done a thorough inspection of the car BEFORE they listed it online. Not happy at all. :(

Best Dealership in Houston

by from Houston, TX |

This is by far the best Honda dealership in Houston Texas. The mgmt. staff is friendly and they give you the best deal possible. Overall great dealership and this is my 6th car I have purchased from them.

Cars.com got me in a brand new car. Thank you

by from Houston texas |

I was blind until I got the cars.com app. I was going to buy used but cars.com let me see the latest model Of the car for cheaper than what I was going to pay for something used. Thank you

Fair Deal

by from Houston, TX |

The Sales department for internet sales was very nice. My whole family was treated with respect. The hard process was finance when they were trying to make me feel like the lost money on the deal.

Excellent customer service

by from Houston, TX |

Excellent customer service. The staff was kind and patient with me and I asked many questions and looked at serval cars.

Purchased a new Honda

by from Bryan, Texas |

I purchased a new Honda Civic at John Eagle Honda on Monday 1-27-2014. I looked at their inventory that Saturday and found the car I wanted. My salesman George Mouton was extremely helpful and patient with me and my wife. He seemed very knowledgeable about the vehicles and helped us based on our wants and needs instead of trying to push us into something more expensive. I am more than satisfied with the product and service we received. I will be buying my next vehicle there as my oldest will be driving in 3 years.

Best car buying experience!

by from Oklahoma City OK |

I found a used car on Cars.com which I have been researching for 4 months. I found the one I wanted the right options, color combination, mileage etc. I live in Oklahoma City - John Eagle Honda is of course in Houston. The sale process was done through email and phone calls. I drove down, everything was already done. I test drove the car, signed the papers and was quickly on my way. Everything was actually as they said and the process was quick. I was back in Oklahoma City that night. This is my 14th car buying experience, and by far the best!

Scam and false advertising

by from HOuston, Texas |

I have purchased from John Eagle 3 years ago and visited again on January 21 2014 when I received a letter in the mail to buy back my existing Honda. I took the letter in and spoke with salesman and manager and was offered a no obligation buy back quote. Once I indicated that I would not be buying their new Honda they lowered the buyback offer by $5,000. I took the vehicle to carmax and was quoted a price $3000 higher than John Eagle. So basically the letter to buyback your car is a JOKE. The salesman and the manager were misleading and untruthful and when confronted with their antics they both sent me a pre-written from email apologizing for confusion even though their scam tactic was fully intentional. These representatives in my opinion are a disgrace to John Eagle Hondas good name. I will never purchase from John Eagle Honda again and I may never purchase a Honda again. If you are in the market for a vehicle I recommend you find another dealership.