John Eagle Honda

Used 877-272-6482 Used 877-272-6482
Service 888-860-4066 Service 888-860-4066

Great Exerience!

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. The only time I felt uncomfortable was when the salesman kept asking me to add cash to my downpayment when my trade-in was 75% of the cost of the new car. He kept saying that most people put down much more than 75% of the price of the car by adding cash. I find that hard to believe. Otherwise, it was a good experience. Good price for my trade-in and good price for the new car. I would use them again, definitely.

Totally Happy with Purchase

by from Magnolia, TX |

My husband and I were wanting to buy a new car--a Honda CR V. We talked to a salesperson who was very friendly and willing to make sure we were informed of all the options. There was absolutely no "pushiness" to get a sales made--it felt more like talking to a family member and simply sharing information. She asked about my specific needs and really had some great advice on things to consider. We felt she took a personal interest in making sure the car was a good fit for us. Since we were unsure as to whether we wanted to wait for the 2012 to come out or go ahead and buy the 2011, we decided to think about it for a few weeks. When we went back, our same wonderful salesperson was super friendly and patient and she again treated us like family. The whole process just went super smoothly with no pressure--we never felt like she was in a hurry to seal a deal--she always seemed to have plenty of time to help answer questions or show us details of the makings of the car . Another thing that we appreciated was that both the salesperson and the sales manager could look us straight in the eye when talking to us--something the salesmanager at the nearby Toyota dealership just couldn't do(it was creepy to have someone answer your questions but never be able to make eye contact! So we left the Toyota dealership and never went back.)We just felt there was some honesty and integrity with the two Honda employees we dealt with that seemed to be lacking at the Toyota dealership! We want to own our new car for many years to come and it is nice to feel we'll be dealing with "family" whenever we'll need service or have a problem. John Eagle Honda just has that kind of atmosphere when you're inside their showroom or speaking with anyone there!! Everyone was always respectful and happy to help!It was a terrific buying experience!!! We will definitely buy there again!

Excellent Service

by from Houston, TX |

Alex Equinas was a super star in making a deal we could not refuse. M. Javaid, greeted us and set the mood for a good experience. Together, Javaid and Equinas are a dynamic duo.

very good buying experience

by from cypress, tx |

This is my second time purchasing CR-V here. I bought 2016 CR-V SE today. The Mr.Gary and Sergio were very friendly, professional and very helpful. they answered all my questions such as vibration issue that most of Honda drivers consider. My test drive is very good and didn't find this issue. I also did see this issue during I drove to home from dealership. Actually, I love the 2016 CR-V SE which is much better than my 2014 Honda CR-V. will absolutely be recommending this dealership to all of our family friend and will be back for future purchase. Big thanks, Gary and Sergio.

Excellent car buying experience, finance was great

by from Houston |

John Boyd was awesome. Infectious personality, knows cars, not forceful and takes car of business. Greg Turosik in finance...he knows finance options and no haggle experience!

Excellent service, great selection!

by from Houston, TX |

After going through too many car buying escapades with 4 children over the years, when my daughter asked for help to shop for her new car, I pushed for John Eagle (fortunately she wanted a Honda!) This girl knew exactly what she wanted and we found several choices on the lot. After 3 test drives, she settled on a certified 2013 Civic. Thanks to William Claggett for his patience and diligence, she got a great price for a great car with the exact payment she needed for her budget. There's a good reason this dealership has so many great reviews!

Amazing service

by from Houston, tx |

Evryone at JEH was amazing however, Heath Dixon went above and beyond for my parents who bought their Accord today. My parents are Deaf so I helped with the process to intrepert. Heath answered everyone of my Dads questions and if he wasnt 100% Heath would double check. I am sure my dad asked him about 439 questions ranging from trunk size, the newest technology, engine componets, specific color names, etc. Heath made my parents feel like rock stars! I will definitely use Heath again and refer him to anyone I know!

John Eagle Honda

by from Houston, Tx |

Just bought a 2016 Honda Accord and the service was great. I thought I was never going to be able to find someone to help me get my ideal car, but thankfully Zane helped me out and made it a great experience. I recomend everyone to go and check out the cars.

best buying experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Ali Shahid and Daniel Richardson in finance made our car buying experience the best one we have ever had. They were very helpful and took the time to explain everything. We had read all the great reviews about this dealership and can definitely agree with all of them. If you are looking to buy a Honda, John Eagle Honda is the place to go and Ali is the guy to talk to.

Excellent customer service

by from Houston, Tx |

I was looking for a Honda Pilot and was very impressed with the customer service at this dealership. There was no pressure to fix you up with a car and provided great details about the new car we were looking for. Raymond Gibson was the sales person who was very patient in answering all my questions and gave a detailed overview on new features. He told me that the car I was looking for will need 1 to 2 weeks but i got mine in 3 days!!! :) Leonte was the finance guy who was genuine and really gave all the options that i should be looking for my car financing. We could cut the deal with a good APR that i was interested in. I had a concern about a small scratch and they were quick to fix it, in front of me and also gave me additional discount on accessories and made my Day. Overall they underpromised and overdelivered in my case and made car buying experience a memorable one. Thanks Raymond and Leonte for excellent customer service. Keep up the good work!!!