Colvin Sales

(4.2) 5 Reviews

534 Colvin Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216

No help after purchase

by from Buffalo, NY |

Everything seemed fine but before the two moth warranty was up my check engine light was on and when I called them I never got a call back. 5 months after buying my car the turbo went and again I called and they said they would talk to their mechanic and again no call back. I know it is a used care but such and expensive repair only 5 months after the purchase and no help at all, give me a break. These guys talk a good game but I would not trust them at all.

Honest Guys, No Frills, Great Service

by from Huntington NY |

Looking for a Subaru for my daughters and found several. Spoke with the sales person Jim Sullivan by phone regarding the status and condition of the car. The car was in good condition with 130K+ miles on it. Subarus last a long time and you can put plenty of mileage on them. Since I was 400 miles away I asked a good friend to go look at the car for me. He did so on a Saturday and told me what he thought. I called Jim back and told him I would fly up on Monday to buy the car. He wrote it up and sent me the docs via email. I flew up on Monday morning and they were getting the car prepared for me to take it that day. I was going to drive this car home and they new I lived 400+ miles away. They checked it thoroughly and decided to replace the wheel bearings and brakes.They did the plates and inspection for me and all was ready to go. We concluded our business and I left the office in the car around 4pm. I drove the car home on a 400+ mile test drive. Vehicle performed beautifully. I could not have been happier with the car and the service that Jim, his boss and the two puppies at the office provided. They were very professional and made the buying experience very easy and comfortable. I highly recommend these honest guys to anyone needing a used car.

Good to deal with

by from niagara falls, ny |

I bought a Honda Accord. They went out of their way to provide excellent customer service.

Awesome People

by from Buffalo, New York |

I bought an used Civic Hybrid from there and am totally happy with it. I payed with check, which got bounced for some reason but they were calm about it (which was surprising to me). Deal with Jim, he's really nice.

Buy from Jim

by from Tonawanda N.Y |

Buy from Jim Sullivan. He is very honest and trustworthy. He is very helpful and makes the car buying experience enjoyable. Jim takes all the worry out of your buying experience.