Sterling McCall Acura

Service 866-994-3534

Where Our People & Prices Make the Difference

Amazing service!

by from Houston Texas |

I just bought my first car by myself! A dodge avenger. The car is amazing and I got a awesome price! The service was great! I did not feel pressured or anything. Overall an amazing experience.

February 27, 2014

Thank you! We are happy to hear that your FIRST car buying experience was great! We hope that you are enjoying your Dodge Avenger. If there is anything else we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Great service! Poor cars..

by from Houston tX |

Bought a single owner mdx with 75 k miles..broke on the same day and now with in few weeks ac broke... Get ready for shady cars

love acura xD

by from Houston, TX |

i come here for some time. bought my cars from mr hermie. bought 2 from him and now were getting a 3rd one soon too.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Randy Khalaf, General Manager

Looking for a used Acura MDX or RL

by from Katy, TX |

I was not impressed at all with this dealership. I have been driving Acura's for most of my adult life and know them very well. I was looking for a used car, but with lower mileage. I called in ahead of time to inquire about a car and dorve out there to find it was not there anymore. In additon, the salesman seemed bothered about me even looking for this type of vehicle. I left him my contat info and never heard from him again. I also thought the place was very shabby compared to other Acura dealerships I have visited in the past.

The salesman I had was courteous.

by from San Antonio, TX |

I was in town on business so I stopped by to look at a Black Mini I found on Cars.com. The car had the appearance that it was ready to sell. After driving it I realized it was not fully drivable. The steering was very hard to turn. The salesman did take it to the shop for repair. The shop did agree it was to hard to turn. As I was leaving the sales manager drove up in his Nissan GT-R. The car was really nice. I did not meet the sales manager he was too busy showing his car off. After I got my instant offer through email for my car I was not happy with the amount I was offered combined with the state of repair the Mini was in. My $4000 trade in 04 Maxima was way more drivable than the Mini on the lot. I ended up buying a 2012 Corolla at Alamo Toyota the next weekend when I got back to San Antonio.

Friendly.

by from Houston, TX |

Mike, who helped us was very friendly. He had no trouble getting the car we wanted to test drive without prior appointment. There was no pressure at anytime to buy their cars.

Detail oriented

by from Plano, Tx |

Beverly St. John was excellent as usual. She was true to her word on every detail surrounding the repair and a pleasure to deal with.

March 14, 2012

Thank you !!! we are very happy for your trusting our dealership, and thank you for being our loyal customer.

Detail oriented

by from plano, tx |

March 16, 2012

Thank you for your trusting our dealership. Beverly is truly an important part of our group. Look forward servicing your vehicles in the future. Roland Arrieta

Excellent dealership

by from 77074 |

I have bought several cars from Sterling McCall dealerships. While this is my first Acura I can say that the experience of working with the Sterling McCall group has always been great no matter which model I have been shopping for. I again had a great experience and will be back to one of your dealerships for my next auto too.

March 16, 2012

Thank you for your your business. Repeat customers are a very valued part of our business. Look forward servicing your vehicle needs in the future. Thank You Roland Arrieta

Appreciate the great care

by from 77074 |

Mohammed the sales associate who has helped me with my original car purchased from Sterling McCall Acura was very helpful in helping me with this recent transaction. I greatly appreciate his easy pleasant manner and even more his competence in helping me achieve my goals in my needs.

No complaints

by from Houston, TX |

I have no complaints about my overall service. Everything was done in a courteous and professional manner.