Sterling McCall Ford

6445 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074

New 888-625-9783
Used 888-450-6548
Service 877-787-9147

How can we help you today?

Great customer service!!!

by from Houston, TX |

I made an appointment on a Thursday to get my vehicle at the time appraised. The following Friday I didn't expect to leave off the car lot with a newer vehicle thanks to the help of Mr. Paul Diamanti and Delano Palmer!!! You guys really know what customer service is all about. I recommend anyone who is purchasing a vehicle to go and check you guys out!!! Thanks alot!!!

March 11, 2015

Thank YOU, Juanita! We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Worst experience ever

by from Houston, TX |

Drove in from out of state to buy a specific used vehicle from this lot. What should have been a simple couple hour process turned in to the complete waste of the ENTIRE day. Not only was the staff mildly knowledgeable but after filling out all the paperwork, leaving to wait finance to cover their end, but to return to find the salesman taking a smoke break on the bed of the truck we just signed papers on. Unprofessional as hell. To show up with all of the necessary paperwork in line from ourselves and the bank just to have the ball dropped on their end because they purposefully dragged out the process until the bank was no longer open is negligent. If you are unable to function properly on a Saturday and cannot complete a sell on your end of the deal, then perhaps you should save everyone time and money and not be open on Saturdays.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We will take it constructively and make sure we do better in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at 281-588-5001. -Dan Minner, General Manager

Great car buying experience

by from Galveston Tx |

I purchased a used car the other day and the salesperson was David Pool. I was so impressed with his demeanor, how efficient he was, he was patient, had a great sense of humor, and in no time at all I was happily driving away in the car I chose..thank you so much David...I will definitely recommend Sterling McCall Ford but especially you as a sale person.

January 20, 2015

Thank you, Elizabeth. We're glad David exceeded your expectations and provided you with a fun car buying experience. We hope to see you again!

Great and easy car shopping experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

I can honestly say that the next car i purchase will come from this dealership. I was given honest, courteous, and professional service from day one. I don't know who is running this outfit but, whomever it is, keep up the good work. Your leadership shows through the professionalism of your team. Delano and Tosh..... true professionals. THANK YOU! I recommend this team and dealership to everyone.

January 18, 2015

Thank you for this kind review, Greg! We hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction on all your future visits.

AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from CYPRESS, TX |

MELISSA DICKERSON WAS A GREAT SALES PERSON. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A CAR, ASK FOR HER. HER MANAGER DELANO PALMER FOUND ME THE EXACT CAR I WAS LOOKING FOR. I AM IN A SALES RELATED INDUSTRY AND REALLY APPRECIATE THE IMPECABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PERSONAL ATTENTION THAT I RECEIVED FROM STERLING MCCALL FORD. THANK YOU.

January 19, 2015

Thank YOU, Jaime! We're happy to hear Melissa and Delano provided you with great customer service.

great service clean facilities

by from ARLINGTON tx |

I just recently purchased a 2015 Ford Mustang from Sterling McCall Ford Delano Palmer helped me make my final decision and if was a over all great experience fast service and very helpful when it came to my questions.

January 13, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new Ford Mustang! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your car purchase.

So Happy!

by from Houston Texas |

I love my new car and this dealership! They have very reasonable prices, quick service and my salesman Tosh has the cutest tight pants :-) I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

January 9, 2015

NiNi, we are happy to hear you love your new car! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your kind review!

Delano is the man!!!

by from Houston Texas |

Delano Palmer met all my family's needs in just one phone call. We told him what we needed and he gave us what we wanted. Looking for a new/used vehicle go to him. Hands down best decision we ever made.

January 18, 2015

Adam, thank you for your kind review on Delano. We hope you and your family are enjoying your new car!

Delano is the man!!!

January 19, 2015

Fantastic Experience

by from Sugar Land Texas |

This is a great sales team!!! They went above and beyond to help me purchase the truck of my dreams!!! Special thanks to Delano Palmer who went that extra mile!!! I highly recommend Sterling McCall Ford.

January 14, 2015

We were more than happy to assist you with the purchase of your dream truck! Thank you for your kind review.