Sterling McCall Ford

6445 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77074

New 888-625-9783 New888-625-9783
Used 888-450-6548 Used888-450-6548
Service 877-787-9147 Service 877-787-9147

How can we help you today?

Used Car Department

by from houston, texas |

I wanted to check and purchase a Mercedes Benz 2013 E-350. Before arrival, called and the sales person said, the car IS THERE AND WAITING FOR ME. Informed the sales person the time when I will arrive. At the time accorded, arrived and the sales person informed me, the car was in a Cadillac dealer since Friday ( the call made next Monday) but it will take just 10 minutes to bring the car to be inspected. 1/2 hour later they informed the car was in transit to the dealership and it was a lot of traffic. I understood due I found the same. 1 hour later the same situation was told. At the 1:45 hour waiting requested the used sales manager and he mentioned the vehicle was sold last Saturday. I looked at him like asking for a response and a super apology and the only thing I received was a sorry and excuse for the misunderstanding. I should said, the sales people there approached me offering all kind of vehicles and deals. I believe if it isn't a mistreatment, an abuse or the worst customer service ever, please fell free to open my intelligence to this kind of bad service. You guys of Sterling Ford are great, but killing desires to return customers or to make any business in your store.

April 27, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that the vehicle was sold and about your experience with our customer service, that should not have happened. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at 281-630-5490. I look forward to speaking with you. Issac Khalaf General Manager

New F150

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a new F150 Today and the help I received from Paul, Brett & Travis was superb! They took care of me quick, fast and in a hurry. Was by far the easiest car buying experience to date! I was referred by a close family friend and told me I would get VIP treatment. Like most ppl would think I shrugged it off and figured it be like all the others but was I wrong. If anyone reads this who is looking to buy a new Ford vehicle I would tell you to go nowhere else but Sterling McCall Ford and ask to see Paul Diamanti! He is the MAN and will make sure you are handled with kid gloves. A SUPER SPECIAL THANKS TO: Gloria L. Fuller Caballero. Thanks for your help. I can't express enough how much I appreciate what you did to help me. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU.

number one happy customer all the way from s w fl

by from LEHIGH ACRES FL |

LOOKING AT FOUR MKX ON THIS WEBB SITE !! CALLED ALL 4- JOHN HARRIS FROM STERLING Mc CALL CALLED RITE BACK . I said that iam a senior on a set income what can you do on the price.. he said that the mkx is priced to sell, he would go to the boss to see what he can do.. he did get me a senior discount, promised a detailing- full service & a tank of gas!! I said sold!!!! this the rite color the rite price and being treated like a customer is all that a customer could ask for.. john came in early the day I picked the car up,,,, paper work was a snap-he took the time to show me every option, set the g p s from Houston to sw fl an as they say in show business ""AWAY WE GO"" with a smile and the extra cash that I saved in my pocket!!! thank you sterling mc Call thank you john harris ps such a deal

Great Dealership and Great people

by from Houston , TX |

TBH today i wasn't planning on buying the Ford Fusion 2015 today ! i was trying to check it out and have an ideas about it.. but when Mr. Jose Martell started talking to me about it and we drove around with it and he helped me out with a lot of things , and with his honesty , I was convinced with what he was offering and trusted him .. and now I OWN FORD FUSION 2015.

October 11, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Great people over there

by from Texas |

Tbh with you I wasn't really planning to buy Ford fusion 2015 today .. but after the huge effort that Mr. Jose Martell has shown me and his honesty with me I didn't regret dealing with him .. Everything was super awesome over there and I'm glad I got the deal ;) .

October 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Jose and we appreciate your business!

Adel Altaie A++ Service

by from Houston, TX |

Nobody knows more or enjoys selling Ford's than Adel Altaie. He helped make my buying decision so much easier and I recommend him 100%.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Adel!

Service is substandard

by from Houston, TX |

We purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion in July of 2013. There is a trim piece that separates the two panes of glass on each door. Apparently, Ford is aware this piece is designed poorly and needs replacement. When we picked up the vehicle they committed to fixing it before delivery. They did not. First service call to repair the piece ended in a sob story about no having the piece in stock, but they assured us they would call when available. They did not. Second service call to repair the piece same story, but again they assured us they would call when available. They did not. We now have the vehicle in for the third time, same story "trim department is really backed up, and probably won't be able to fix it, you will need to schedule another appointment for that". Additionally, they encourage online service scheduling, this is a joke, the service representatives claim to not have access to the registration record, and thus you have to represent all the information again.

June 15, 2015

I am very sorry for what you dealt with. Please feel free to contact me to further discuss this via email at midavis@sterlingmccallford.com. I would like to earn your trust back. - Mike Davis, Service Manager

Great customer service!!!

by from Houston, TX |

I made an appointment on a Thursday to get my vehicle at the time appraised. The following Friday I didn't expect to leave off the car lot with a newer vehicle thanks to the help of Mr. Paul Diamanti and Delano Palmer!!! You guys really know what customer service is all about. I recommend anyone who is purchasing a vehicle to go and check you guys out!!! Thanks alot!!!

March 11, 2015

Thank YOU, Juanita! We wish you the best with your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Worst experience ever

by from Houston, TX |

Drove in from out of state to buy a specific used vehicle from this lot. What should have been a simple couple hour process turned in to the complete waste of the ENTIRE day. Not only was the staff mildly knowledgeable but after filling out all the paperwork, leaving to wait finance to cover their end, but to return to find the salesman taking a smoke break on the bed of the truck we just signed papers on. Unprofessional as hell. To show up with all of the necessary paperwork in line from ourselves and the bank just to have the ball dropped on their end because they purposefully dragged out the process until the bank was no longer open is negligent. If you are unable to function properly on a Saturday and cannot complete a sell on your end of the deal, then perhaps you should save everyone time and money and not be open on Saturdays.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We will take it constructively and make sure we do better in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at 281-588-5001. -Dan Minner, General Manager

Great car buying experience

by from Galveston Tx |

I purchased a used car the other day and the salesperson was David Pool. I was so impressed with his demeanor, how efficient he was, he was patient, had a great sense of humor, and in no time at all I was happily driving away in the car I chose..thank you so much David...I will definitely recommend Sterling McCall Ford but especially you as a sale person.

January 20, 2015

Thank you, Elizabeth. We're glad David exceeded your expectations and provided you with a fun car buying experience. We hope to see you again!