Sterling McCall Ford

Used 888-450-6548
Service 877-787-9147

deceptive service department

by from houston tx |

I was told that I needed services that I just had done a couple months earlier and that brakes I just had replaced, needed replaced again. After having my car over night, I get a call that my new battery needed replaced because it was dead. Complete scam. They act like they are dealing with idiots. Some of us know better.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I sincerely apologize for what you experienced during your service visit and would like to speak with you to determine the problem. Please contact me at 281-588-5001. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business. I look forward to speaking with you. Mike Shaw, General Manager

Great service, good deal and excellent salesperson

by from Houston, Texas |

I simply went to this dealership to look at a used AND Ford Edge. After my salesperson, Muhammad Al Tabb aka finished with me, I bought the SUV. Deal was just too good to pass on my first visit. You see, I've never purchased an automobile on my first visit. Way to go, Sterling McCall Ford and Mr. Tabbakh! Thanks.

April 2, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm pleased to hear Muhammad provided you with a great deal and great customer service. I hope you are enjoying your new Ford Edge. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Mike Shaw, General Manager

Great Service

by from Baytown, Tx |

Our salesperson was Adel Altaie, he is an excellent person, polite, professional and with great customer service. What we really liked was the fact that we did not have a pushing in your ear with basic knowledge about what is on the lot salesperson. He was very helpful an attentive to what we wanted we are extremely happy with our purchase and will definitely come back again.

March 4, 2014

Hi Mejia, Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that Adel treated you well and did everything to make sure you had a great experience. I hope you are enjoying your new car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Mike Shaw, General Manager

Outstanding service

by from Houston , Tx |

Adel was our sales rep and he was wonderful. Very professional and knowledgeable of the vehicle and sales process. I would recommend him to all my friends.

February 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Adel did everything he could to make this a great experience. I hope he can continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Mike Shaw, General Manager

Horrible Used Car MGR and Christopher Whitimire

by from Culpeper, VA |

They wanted to give me Less than ROUGH Trade in for my vehicle. Would not offer me more and would not get a second set of keys for the truck I was wanting to purchase. Horrible Horrible customer service from both the Used Car Manager and the Sales person. Would NEVER recommend ANYONE Ever use this company.

February 5, 2014

We sincerely apologize that we could not meet your needs and we wish you the best of luck in your future automotive purchase.

Great Experience @ Sterling McCall Ford &SM Toyota

by from Houston, TX |

I actually started my new truck search at SM Toyota, looking at the Pre-Runners. I had been referred by a friend to Kathie and she was a peach. Figured out in short order that the Pre-Runner (much as I love it), didn't have the towing capacity I was looking for. I checked out the Tundra which is fabulous but Kathie also sent me down the road to SM Ford, insistent that I get a truck that would meet my needs but also one that suited me best personally. I loved working with Kathie so much I hate to say I ended up picking a Ford truck. I selected the Ford F150FX 4x4. I worked with Peter Tosh who was great. The paperwork detailing your selection, the discounts, etc., could have been simpler and then trying to match up that breakdown against the loan documents also was not apples to apples so it took awhile. But as far as test driving, having all questions answered, finding out availability, and getting constant follow-up information on delivery time was fabulous. In fact, when my truck was not going to make it before I wanted to leave for Tennessee, the General Manager, Mike Shay, called to say they would cover rental cost on another truck if mine did not make it in as promised. Fortunately it did...but kudos to Mr. Shay for stepping up and making that offer without my having to even ask since I had said I would close on the truck after my trip if the truck was not going to be there on time. So I would recommend SM Toyota dealership (Kathie!!!) and SM Ford (Peter!!!) if you are in the market.

Excellent Experience

by from Houston, TX |

My wife and I were in the market for a couple of vehicles. Jason Heredia is the sales consultant that assisted us. He was extremely helpful in finding two "perfect" pre-owned vehicles which fit our parameters. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles themselves and, thus, he was able to answer questions that we had relating to the operation and other factors related to each automobile. The finance guy, Jesse, was also very helpful. He answered questions clearly which I had regarding the financing of the vehicles. Finally, I had the opportunity to speak with Garret Burleson, Sales Manager, and he was also very helpful in answering general questions that we had which helped us in making the decision to go ahead and purchase the vehicles. Our overall experience was excellent. I will definitely recommend Sterling McCall Ford to my friends and family should any of them be in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Run, Don't walk to another dealer

by from out of sate |

Dealer had listings online on cars.com, ebay and others. I called up and asked for a price and a buyer order. Price came back $1500 higher than advertised. Then they told me the truck was sold. So I enquired about another similar one they had. They claimed that one was sold too. I called back and asked about them 2 days later and found out that both vehicles were still available, They simply did not want to honor the advertised price. The claimed that ford incentives were different in my state, but I confirmed they are same with in state dealer. Then they claimed that $1000 was for trade allowance and since I wasn't trading it did not apply. Then they claimed that they tinted window and added wheel locks and charged another $500. I Told them that was fine but it was included in the price they quoted. They refused to allow me to speak with a sales Mgr or a GM. These guys do not deal fairly and low ball advertised prices that they can not deliver. They are scum and should be avoided.

Bad experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I went there about a week ago to purchase a ford f150 and the specific one I wanted was at a different dealer. After signing off and agreeing to a certain price. The salesman and manager were delaying the process. The dealer promised me a certain day that it was going to be ready for pick up and if I didn't follow up, they wouldn't have gone through. Even after following up about 3 times a day, they still couldn't deliver the car on time. I decided to take my business to another dealer and they got me the car the next day. I gave sterling McCall 3 days and still they couldn't get it. All the other reviews were a bluff. I would not recommend anyone to go to this dealer.

Outstanding customer service!

by from Houston, TX |

I read some very negative reviews about Maxwell Nissan, your previous name, before coming down to finalize this deal and I was on the verge of canceling based on those reviews. When I arrived the staff and the sales rep especially convinced me that those reviews were from the old place and current business was not conducted the way the old business was conducted. I was very glad I decided to see it through and so far I am totally satisfied with my experience with Round Rock Nissan because of the professionalism and courtesy of Jerry Crider. He saved this sale from going some other place.