Sterling McCall Toyota

9400 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77074

New 888-251-4204 New 888-251-4204
Used 877-328-4404 Used 877-328-4404
Service 877-803-1344 Service 877-803-1344

You Get It All...At Sterling McCall !!!

How a dealership should be!

by from Houston, TX |

After receiving mediocre service at Mike Calvert Toyota dealer for the last 2 years... I very happy to have chosen Sterling McCall Toyota for this repair. Jose Sayas... the service advisor in conjunction with the mechanic made a thorough diagnostic to find the problems and did not overlook any of my requests. Jose was very helpful and courteous during my visit and showed an excellent customer service and care beyond words. He explained the findings in a very simple way for me to understand

March 28, 2012

Thank you for great survey. We are glad to be of service and hope to keep earning your business in the future

Syed is awesome

by from Houston tx |

Syed is a great guy , he helped me to get a car it's was really nice car , thanks syed.

May 1, 2016

Thank you Omar for the kind words about Syned!

All thanks to Syed Madni!

by from Houston, TX |

I walked in to purchase a used vehicle which I had a doubt that I would be able to do with my current credit and the down payment I had in mind. With the help of Syed Madni I was able to get financed with a great interest rate for a brand new 2016 Toyota Corolla. I also was able to pick the color and features of my car which made my experience great. Another thing which was terrific was that this was not one of the boring dealerships where you have to spend all day to get through the process. I would say I was there anywhere between 3.5-4 hours which is a very reasonable time to discuss everything, test drive, and walk out with the car. This was a great experience and I would definitely recommend everyone to visit this dealership and if given the chance then allow Syed Madni to guide through for the smoothest car purchasing or even leasing experience. Thank you Syed Madni!!

April 12, 2016

Shermin, thank you for reviewing Syed and our store! We are thrilled to hear the process went well and we hope you LOVE your Corolla for years to come!

"Many Thanks to Salim Adil"

by from Sugar Land, TX |

We wanted to get a new car and went to Sterling McCall Toyota met a car dealer name The Salesperson Salim Adil, he gave us the friendly welcome and gave lots of information about the cars that I wanted. He took us to see different cars. He made my day with a new car with a good deal. As I picked the car, he showed how some of the features works before I took the car home. I am happy to get the car from him. In the future when I get another car, for sure I would go back to him. I would recommend Salim Adil to everybody that knows that are looking for the car. He is very knowledgeable person and has extremely helping nature.

March 26, 2016

Thank you Pratik for the kind words about Salim! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's car buying experience truly exceptional!

New Car-James Alaskare & Farhan Qureshi Best Team

by from Cypress, TX |

Buy a car is not an easy task and if you have bad credit; things never look good for you. I was looking for a new car knowing with bad credit i would merely have any luck. I have been denied from 3 locations and with disappointment still looking to finance a new until i came across Sterling Mcall Toyota (Sugarland). I received the best sales experience from this new sales guy Farhan, who wasn't pushing but gave me the time to experience the new ride and gave me verity of options to choose from. Since i had a budget and looking for a deal; Farhan really went extra mile to get me the best-of-best deal which i didn't get offered from any of locations in Houston and cannot turn down. Now having the best deal in hand i'm super excited but scared at the same time that i may get slashed by finance department due to bad credit. Luckily, i came across James Alaskare who promised to take care no matter how bad it is. Well the worst still happened; with my bad credit all banks were denying me or giving crazy monthly finance rates which were out of my budget. James kept his promise, he worked out with multiple banks and after literally hours he managed to set me up with monthly rate suited my budget. I can not express in words how much THANKFUL i'm for James for providing me the the best service and giving extra care with all the odds i had. Other locations simply slammed me for what i have and were happy to walk away a customer. But James spend hours to make sure that i don?t leave with disappoint from his location. Buy 9:30pm all the deal and paperwork got final and i'm amazed for the expectational work by James This dealership has the best team which will work with you. James Alaskare and Farhan Qureshi are shinning stars and management needs to make sure you appreciate these guys with rewards and recognition which they highly highly deserve. Thank you James Alaskare & Farhan Qureshi for the best new car experience and many more to come

March 26, 2016

Thank you Areeb for the kind words about James and Farhan! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's experience truly exceptional!

Remember this name James Alaskare >> Life Saver <<

by from Cypress, TX |

March 26, 2016

Definitely coming back again!!!! :)

by from Houston, TX |

the dealership itself luxury, free food, drinks. I purchased my Toyota Rave from APO, pre-owned department. He is been very helpful with me, he even gave me a ride to bring my old car back to dealership. I definitely recommend him. If you are seeking for an honest business, look for APO. :)

March 9, 2016

Thank you Jane for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great car buying experience !

by from Texas |

I leased a car from Toyota Sterling McCall delareship at the end of a very tiring day of going around looking for a car. The sales representative Salim Adil was great! He ensured a smooth purchase experience and explained everything with patience and very clearly. He made the process as stress free as it could be. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Salim Adil.

February 12, 2016

Thank you, Gupta! We are happy to hear Salim provided you with a great car buying experience. We truly value your business and look forward to further assisting you in the future!

new customer

by from Houston Tx |

We are in the process of buying a used syenna. We explained to the sales man that we were still comparing our options we found a 2007, and the sales man said we can put some money down and if later we found a better deal some where else we had thirty days to change our mind and cancell the deal. We put $500 down that day. We left the dealership and found a better deal at another dealership, so s e went back to Sterling Mccall Toyota to get our $500 back. At this moment the Manager Thai Q Pham, and sales man Daniel Arredondo said that they never said we could change our mind if we find a better deal somewhere else. And we were told that we were not getting any of our $500 back.

December 27, 2015

Hello William, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have processed the check request in order to refund your $500.00 deposit back to you. Check will be delivered to your home address.If you have any questions please contact me at jbush@sterlingmccalltoyota.com Jerry Bush General Manager

This was a great buying experience!

by from Houston, Texas |

This is the second time I purchased a vehicle. My first experience was horrible. This dealer (at a different location) sold me a car that was not clean or detailed, he overcharged me, and I started having major issues a year later. There were so many red flags but I ignored them because I really needed a car, and this dealer just wanted his commission. So when I was shopping for a newer vehicle I was afraid of someone taking advantage of me. I went to Sterling McCall Toyota and went to Salim Adil because my boss recommended me to him. This man is heaven sent. He was so sweet, and he ACTUALLY cared about my need for a vehicle and he WORKED with me and he made it happen. He is an awesome dealer. He's got some major blessings coming his way, he is that amazing. I recommend this guy 10000%!

December 12, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Salim! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit here!