Sterling McCall Toyota

9400 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77074

New 888-251-4204
Used 877-328-4404
Service 877-803-1344

You Get It All...At Sterling McCall !!!

How a dealership should be!

by from Houston, TX |

After receiving mediocre service at Mike Calvert Toyota dealer for the last 2 years... I very happy to have chosen Sterling McCall Toyota for this repair. Jose Sayas... the service advisor in conjunction with the mechanic made a thorough diagnostic to find the problems and did not overlook any of my requests. Jose was very helpful and courteous during my visit and showed an excellent customer service and care beyond words. He explained the findings in a very simple way for me to understand

March 27, 2012

Thank you for great survey. We are glad to be of service and hope to keep earning your business in the future

An extremely satisfied repeat customer

by from Sugar Land, TX |

I had such an amazing experience when I leased two years ago, I contacted my salesman that helped me back then, Salim Adil, to help me with a new lease for a 2015 vehicle. He came through with flying colors getting me the car I wanted with the payments I wanted to make. Then, the icing on the cake was the experience with the F&I representative, Dennis Bilir. He made the final process quick and easy. Sterling McCall Toyota has a professional staff and I will definitely go back to see Salim at the end of this lease to see what is new in 2017!

Wonderful Service

by from Houston, Texas |

Outstanding service at Sterling McCall Toyota! They were very helpful and definitely deserves a great rating. They were very understanding and flexible to my needs. I would recommend everyone to Sterling McCall due to the great experience I had. I am very thankful and would definitely return for the purchase of another vehicle in the future.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Angela! If there is ever anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

Great and professional service

by from Houston (TX) |

I was looking for a new car, and I went in many Toyota dealers but Sterling is the best, professional and they offered me the best price! I suggest them to everybody

May 15, 2015

Thank you, Simon! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Great Experience

by from Missouri City, TX |

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee from Auggie Mathis. He was very knowledgeable, patient, and a delight to work with. I highly recommend this dealership and Auggie. I love my Jeep!

May 2, 2015

We're glad you love your Jeep! Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase.

Easy and Honest

by from Houston, Tx |

Salim Adil at Sterling McCall Toyota has to be one of the most approachable and understanding sales people I've dealt with. He took the time to understand what I was looking for before showing me any vehicles. He was honest and upfront, and very helpful with any questions I had. All in all, a very easy and timely experience from start to finish.

April 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you had a great time purchasing your new car with Salim.

Extended Warranty

by from Bay City, TX |

I spent my time looking for a used Hyundai Sonata at various Hyundai dealerships. With being unsuccessful trying to make a deal on several used Hyundai's I decided to branch out and look at other dealerships for used Hyundai Sonatas. I found that Sterling McCall Toyota had several Sonatas with the features that I desired. Showed up to look and drive and see if they wanted to even make a deal. Got a little bit of a run-around trying to make a deal with the usual "the internet price is our lowest price and we can't go any lower". Finally was able to make a deal for MY PRICE on a used 2014 Hyundai Sonata with 33,000 miles on it. Then went over to financing and finished paperwork; since I already had financing paperwork was fairly quick. Lobby was decent and they offered various drinks while you wait. At the end of my paperwork I was offered the extended warranty plan in which I was interested in but at the time still needed to talk that added expense over with my spouse (which was out of town that day) so the finance guy, Thomas, gave me paperwork to take and then he made me another lower offer for the extended warranty and told me that I needed to make a decision on the extended warranty in a week. After talking over extended warranty and looking at my finances I decided to talk with Thomas again. I had to leave a message but he did return my call late that day. We spoke and he was supposed to get back with me the next day whereas his boss(es) were gone for the day already that could "make the decision" on my offer for the extended warranty. So the next day came and went without receiving a phone call. So the following day I called and left Thomas another message to call me back and see if we could make a deal on the extended warranty and I called 1 more time after that. Now that it is ~ 2 1/2 weeks later I have yet to hear back from Sterling McCall Toyota concerning my interest in the extended warranty. I do know that GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE is important to the survival of any business. With all this said, I feel that at the end of the year when I'm ready to purchase another car (which is has been my plan) I WON'T go back to Sterling McCall Toyota. I feel that if I run into a problem or need extra help finding what I am looking for that I won't get that call back; a return call would make one feel that Sterling McCall Toyota really does care about their customers even after you leave their dealership. All in all ... they don't really care!!

April 2, 2015

Melanie, thank you for taking the time to speak with us. We sincerely apologize for not calling you back. As agreed, we are going to offer you the service agreement. Please contact Richard Bryant, Finance Director, for any questions or concerns.

Web Based Purchase of 2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Houston, TX |

I searched for a 2015 Toyota Highlander using USAA's web based car buying service which utilizes the TrueCar Price Estimate technology. Matt Garcia at Sterling McCall was the first of about a dozen dealerships to respond. Ultimately, he was the only one who replied with a legitimate price and with a vehicle that was in stock and configured to match my specifications. Furthermore, his offer included all of the options that I selected, plus a few additional options, at the best price. My preferences included an option that had to be installed at the dealership. The installation was completed using a Toyota part and looked factory installed. Overall the entire experience was highly satisfactory from beginning to end.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your review, Sally! We're happy to hear we earned your customer satisfaction. We look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Best car customer service experience

by from Houston,TX |

I went to buy a new 2015 Toyota highlander from this dealership and had the best of auto customer service in my life. I first request information online from the dealership and a gentleman Salim Adil responded and was able to give me a nice quote online. l tried shopping other dealerships but l couldn't find any quote cheaper than what Salim gave me. I went to the dealership and Salim handled business like a pro. l can't write all the awesome job he did but in my conclusion, he is the best auto professional and l will recommend everyone to go and have this wonderful experience. he made my xmas gift to my wife really wonderful.

January 6, 2015

We hope your wife loved her Highlander! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your wife's Christmas present. We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

I went to Sterling Mccall & the sales person name was Chau was really helpful and explain every single detail about the car to me. I really appreciate for finding me a car that met my standard.

November 15, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new car! Thank you for your kind review.

Great place to buy a Toyota Car

by from Houston, TX |

Went to Sterling-McCall Toyota to look for a brand new cars. Got pair up with a salesman name Chau Tran, very knowledgeable about every cars they had in stock and very friendly and helpful. He seem to treat you like one of his family member when purchasing a car and answer any question you have or concerns about purchasing a new car. Overall I would recommend this dealership and Chau to anyone looking to buy a new Toyota. Would definitely come back to purchase another one.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, and we appreciate your business. It is good to hear that Chau helped you find the right car and treated you like family!