Volkswagen of Oakland

2740 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607

New 888-765-4145
Used 888-838-7613
Service 888-711-0676

Making a difference one car at a time

Do not go to VW of Oakland for anything

by from Oakland, CA |

I have a 2002 GTI, have been to this dealer for repair, and whatever they repair keeps failing, and so I keep going back since they charged me over 1.5K, they need to find and fix it, they keep experimenting on my car just adding $ instead of finding the fault, at the end, after they changed any part you can think of from A-Y, they said , no it's the 'Z' part, and so my bill at the end came well over 3K. I had to negotiate the price, since I felt like they took advantage of me, and they were able to discount $700. This guys even took some VW accessory parts from me or they neglected to put it back, just stay away, horrible horrible customer service too.

Very attentive

by from Ripon, CA |

Even though they didn't have exactly what I want, they were willing to work with me to find it. Great followup and will be glad to finally get that certain used car from them.

Purchased Used Passat

by from Brentwood, CA |

Purchased a used 2010 VW Passat. I found the dealership to be friendly and accommodating. Of course it's the usual haggle over the bottom line, but in the end they met me half way and we made a deal.