Supreme Ford of LaPlace

Service 877-361-2063

EXPECT MORE!!

People Who Care

by from LaPlace, La |

I have bought cars before and never have I ever had salesman take pride in helping a guest the way Ms Deanna and Mr. Vernon Bailey educated me on buying a car. Even the finance mgr explained to me every step of the way . I would recommend that you take time out and go to Supreme Ford in Laplace on Bell Terre, Laplace, I guarantee you won't be wasting your time.

Sheli Anne

by from Norco La |

My experience at Supreme Ford was great. The staff are all very nice and helpful. Sheli Anne went above and beyond to get me a vehicle within my budget. I didn't feel at all pressured. She is very knowledgable about the vehicles and the whole buying experience. She treats you like a friend and is very sweet. Steve in the finance department is really quick and efficient and made that part easy. I will recommend Supreme Ford in Laplace La to friends and family.

Maximum satisfaction for my Nissan Maxima

by from LaPlace, La |

Purchasing a vehicle is never an easy thing to do, but Jennifer at Supreme Ford in Laplace, La on Belle Terre made it easy for me. I went there knowing EXACTLY what I wanted, and Jennifer made that happen. I was not pressure into buying something I really didn't want. I had been to dealerships before that and left because I didn't want to make the mistake in getting talked into something I really would have regret. Long story short..... I left there EXTREMELY SATISFIED AND HAPPY to be driving away in the car I had been longing for. I would recommend Supreme Ford in Laplace to anyone searching for new wheels to ride on.

Great experience!

by from Ponchatoula, La |

I recently purchased my first vehicle from here. Hands down, the best customer service I've ever experienced. I've already recommended this place to a few people, and I'll definitely be a returning customer. Thanks to Shelli Ann and everyone else that helped me out!

Fantastic BuyinExperiencej

by from Metairie, LA |

I wanted a mini-van and told Supreme Ford exactly what I needed in it and my price range. They located a used van for me. My wish list was completed and the price was perfect. When I arrived at the dealership to see the van, I was greeted my Sheli Anne and Jennifer, who walked me through the entire buying process and went over the vehicle in detail with me. I traded in my old vehicle and got a great price for it as well. I would recommend this dealership and the staff to anyone looking for a new vehicle. The entire experience was friendly, efficient, and easy.

My Supreme Buying Experience

by from Chalmette, La |

I have purchased many new cars and trucks in my lifetime. Supreme Ford of Laplace has made purchasing my new F150 a pleasant experience. I was never pushed to but anything, and the sales person Shellie Ann was so knowledgeable about the truck that it made everything so easy for me to make up my mind to buy the truck there. I called there first and explained what i was looking for and in no time she sent me pictures of exactly the truck that i was looking for. No other dealership in the area did anything like this. They all wanted me to go and see what they had but not Shellie she found the truck at another dealer and we did mostly everything aver the phone anr thru the email. More dealerships could learn a lot from the way that Supreme Ford of Laplace handles themselves. Very Happy Buyer Rickey Partrtidge

Great Service, Friendly and Professional Staff

by from Kilbourne, LA |

Excellent Service, Professional Staff, Friendly staff, very informational about vehicles they have.

Shelly Anne

by from Paulina, La |

I needed a car and Shelly did everything and anything she could to get me into one. It was very stress free for me. She handled everything and I am very happy with my new Ford Focus Hatchback.

awesome place to get a bargain

by from laplace, la |

Great place to purchase next vehicle. They made the deal worth wild by fulfilling all my needs. I recommend this dealer to any one .... ask for Curtis

Thank you Shelly and darryl for MY NEW VEHICLE

by from Reserve ,la |

I am 100% satisfied with the service at surpreme ford in laplace ! The saleman there won't let ¿¿yu leave unless your in vehicle that you want . I've been to a few dealership but none of them are like supreme ford. When you walk in the door everybody feels like they are willing to help but specifically if your looking for a new car I would recommend to speak with Shelly or Darryl they will do anything in they're power to make sure your your happy before you leave the dealership! THANK YOU SHELLY AND DARRYL FOR MY NEW 2014 Ford Focus

HHR Purchase

by from Laplace , La. |

Buying experience was very comfortable and hospitalble .Nothing was rushed and I was given Options to start .., Not being pushed into the sale was nice also. Very happy with this sale experience , Thank you.