Supreme Ford of LaPlace

Used 888-463-3188
Service 877-361-2063

great customer servic

by from meterie,la |

i love this dealership everyone was so nice..... mr brian pesses was awsome....

August 30, 2013

Mr. Wells thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy that you were pleased with our service. Welcome to the Supreme Family and thank you for choosing Supreme Ford of Laplace!

Flawless shopping experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

After researching a ton of cars online, I found the exact one I was looking for and it was the right price. I stopped by to take a test drive and Amy and Mr. Tony were extremely helpful and patient with me. The buying process was hassle free and I didn't feel like they were screwing me over. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that is in the market to purchase a car.

Treated with respect

by from destrehan, la. 70047 |

First things first, I do not like going through the process to buy a new vehicle. While shopping for a new pick up truck, I visited several dealerships. When I visited Supreme Ford of Laplace, I was greeted by Mr. Duvie Pugh. From the beginning he treated me with dignity and respect. At no time during negotiations did he try to force me to buy. There was no pressure to buy. He introduced me to management. They also treated me in a professional manner. All concerns and questions were addressed. After receiving my truck Mr Pugh took time to explain everything to me. Everyone that I came in contact with during the purchasing process treated me with respect. It was a stress free environment. Thanks Guys, Tom from Destrehan

December 24, 2013

Tom thank you so much for taking the time to share the details of your shopping experience with us. It is our goal to not only meet but to exceed our customers expectations each and every time! Thank you for choosing Supreme Ford of LaPlace.

Treated me with respect

by from Destrehan, la. |

First of all, I hate buying a new vehicle. While doing research to buy a new truck I visited several dealerships. When I visited Supreme Ford of Laplace, Mr Duvie Pugh greeted me. He treated me with respect and dignity throughout my buying experience. He listened to my concerns and answered all questions. At no time did he try to force a sale. He introduced me to management. They also treated me with respect. All personal that I came in contact with at Supreme For of Laplace were courteous. When I received my vehicle Mr . Pugh explained everything to me. My overall experience dealing with Supreme Ford of Laplace was stress free. Thanks guys, Tom of Destrehan

December 24, 2013

Unexceptable. Broken promises. Flat out lied to.

by from Laplace La. |

I resently purchased a F150 from Supreme Ford in Laplace, the salesmen name was Mr. Vernon Bailey, he and the sale manager done everything to get me in my new truck, along with promising me in writing, a car wash, free oil change and 2 tanks of gas, with my purchase, when i call to get my last tank of gas, i was told by Mr Bailey that they could not fill my tank. GO FIGURE. I should have known better. i have always been a loyal Ford customer, and will continue to be, however, i will never buy from a shady operation like Supreme Ford in Laplace La. I will certainly take my business elsewhere.

August 9, 2013

Mr. Andry we are very saddened to hear that your shopping experience did not go well. Please rest assured this is not how we do business. I have spoken with our General Manager, Brian Pesses about this and he would like to speak with you ASAP to resolve this situation to your complete satisfaction. Please contact hit at (985) 652-8000 at your earliest possible convenience. Thank you.

i was trying to get used car

by from new orleans la. |

neverr contated me about use car i wanted very disappoted

June 17, 2013

Mr. Hunter we sincerely apologize if we had a breakdown in communication. According to our records we had appointment set with you. A member of our management team will follow up with you this morning in an attempt to reschedule.

Excellent

by from Laplace, La |

I have been to 2 different dealerships and have not experianced the same type of service that I recieved from Supreme Ford. The staff was unbelievable.