Truck City Ford

(4.7) 4 Reviews

15301 S Interstate 35, Buda, TX 78610

Great salesman; not quite price competitive.

by from Buda, TX |

Although I didn't end up buying my F-150 from Truck City, the salesman David was great. He let me drive a truck with all the motor options, which helped immensely. Although for me, the price finally offered was $2000 more than another dealership for almost the exact same truck, I would strongly recommend giving David and TC a try.

Looking for economic transportation

by from San Antonio, TX |

I contacted this and several other dealers with intent of purchasing a good work and school car for my son. I found everyone to be very polite and receptive to our needs. Prior to actually closing on any automobiles, I had the opportunity to purchase a mid-90's Honda Accord that fit the bill for all of his needs. I do want to take the time, however, to thank everyone for their kindness and consideration. Their help in trying to find a good vehicle in my limited price range was commendable. I am aware that sales representatives work on commission, but the willingness they demonstrated to help us knowing that their earnings would be meager definitely showed that their hearts were in the right places for our needs. Thank you all once again, and I will recommend you to others.

Quickest transaction I've ever experienced

by from Austin TX |

I've been searching for 5 months for a specific truck and I finally found one with the upgrades that I wanted. I was dreading having to go through the buying process due to several drawn out experiences at other places over the years. I came in the door pre-financed, but they were able to get me lower interest rate by 3%. Highly recommended dealership!

Sales Experience

by from Austin, Texas |

Juan Perea was a pleasure to work with. He helped us from the first minute we drove intothe lot and worked with us all the way through the deal. Always kept us informed every step of the way.