Don McGill Toyota

11800 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079

New 877-242-7929 New 877-242-7929
Used 877-241-3318 Used 877-241-3318
Service 877-242-9571 Service 877-242-9571

Best Salesman I Ever Had!

by from Odessa, TX |

Joe Calzada made purchasing a new vehicle a very pleasant experience! I first shopped online because I was trying to find an excellent deal. It was just the luck of the draw that he got back to me by phone and from that moment on, I never regretted contacting that dealership. He kept working with me until I was pleased with the deal and then I drove 8 hours to pick up the vehicle. He treated me with total respect, never talking down to me because I am a woman. I definitely will recommend that dealership because of him and will try to buy from him in the future.

Buying used car--be sure to ask for two keys

by from Houston,TX |

Well--even buying certified used and paying cash there can be issues. Just be sure to ask if they have 2 keys--UP FRONT. Found out the hard way that they only have to provide one...and found this out AFTER purchase at Don McGill. So be sure to ask your sales person how many keys they will be providing... because it is murder to get a key made--takes several hours at the dealership and is quite expensive....ARRG! If this is how someone is treated who gave them their asking price and paid cash--well I guess I was not a good customer because this stinks. Totally unacceptable. PLLUS NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK--three messages left.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Katy, Tx |

Excellent leasing experience with Adam and Lupe. Both were very helpful and made the process go as quick as possible. This is my second lease with Don McGill and I'm sure I'll lease from them again.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Mark. We are very happy to hear that Adam and Lupe could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Regards, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

Great Customer Service, Great Car

by from Richmond, TX. |

Bright Nwabuko made purchasing a new vehicle a very pleasant experience for me and my wife! From the moment we stepped in until we drove out with the car of our dream, he kept working with us until we were pleased with the deal offered. He treated us with total respect, never talking down to us due to our naivity sometimes. I definitely will recommend that dealership because of him and will try to buy from him in the future. We were really glad that it was him that helped us. Thank you Bright!!

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear Bright and our team were helpful during your visit and that you love your new car. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Warm Regards, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

Marcus Grey - Great Experience

by from Katy Texas |

Marcus went out of his way to work with us. Happy customer

January 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Marcus went out of his way to assist you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Warm Regards, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE

by from Houston, TX |

Ken Westbrook and Joseph Hadi are the absolute best!! I went to see Ken Westbrook for a used car. After discussing circumstances with him, he referred me to Mr. Hadi. What a wonderful experience. I completed paperwork on Monday and took delivery of my car on Wednesday of the same week!.Mr. Hadi was very professional and personal. He is very knowledgeable about finance procedures. I would recommend these sales persons to anyone. They are the greatest.

January 22, 2016

We are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Ken and Joseph were able to take care of you. They are great assets to our team and we appreciate them providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you in the future. Like us on Facebook for service specials! Warm Regards, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

awesome experience

by from katy,Tx |

Adam Garrett was great. I would not have purchase if it wasn't for him

January 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Eddie. We are very happy to hear that Adam could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Don McGill Toyota any time! Take care. All the best, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

Best Car Experience by far!

by from Houston, Tx |

I have lived in Houston for over 10 yrs and have bought many cars. This time I finally enjoyed my car shopping experience at Don McGill Houston off I10. My salesman, Jules was great and got me the car I wanted. He was informative, knowledgable, and friendly. Down to earth guy I would definitely recommend. I love my Camry! Thanks Don McGill!!

January 22, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear John did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! All the best, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

JOHN ROBERTS @ Don McGill Toyota is the MAN!

by from Houston, TX |

Had to purchase my first vehicle and, at 24 years old, I was a bit nervous. Even though I am employed and working two jobs, I have absolutely no room in my budget for superfluous spending, and so, of course, I wanted to make sure I got a great deal. I shopped around online at several different sites until I came across Don McGill Toyota's online page. They have fantastic deals (ESPECIALLY FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS/GRADUATES)!! I visited the Don McGill dealership and met with sales agent JOHN ROBERTS. After listening to my situation, he worked with me to help me get the best deal possible. With his help, I was able to get a brand new 2015 Toyota Rav4 with no down payment and 0% interest for the full five years! I've had the car now for a couple of weeks, I'm averaging 24 miles to the gallon, and I can honestly say that I absolutely love my new Rav4!! Congratulations Don McGill Toyota, you've got a new customer for life! Service is incredible and the people are highly knowledgeable. HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone searching for a new vehicle goes to Don McGill Toyota and talks to JOHN ROBERTS! He deserves a raise he's that good at what he does! He keeps his word and is extremely efficient at what he does. He'll make you a happy customer too.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your new 2015 Toyota Rav4, Jarrod! John is an asset to Don McGill Toyota, and it is encouraging to hear he impressed you by delivering our trademark service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Be well, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025

JOHN ROBERTS @ Don McGill Toyota is the MAN!

January 22, 2016

Thank you for writing about your visit with us, and congratulations on your new 2015 Toyota Rav4! John is an asset to Don McGill Toyota, and it is encouraging to hear he impressed you by delivering our trademark service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook page for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Be well, Mike Mynatt General Manager (281) 977-3025