John Eagle Acura

Service 877-595-5794 Service 877-595-5794

*Market Price* Knowledgeable, Researched ,Convenient, Intellingent

Juan Pete Sanchez

by from Katy, Texas |

I just wanted to offer my opinion of Juan Pete Sanchez, a sales rep for JEA. This is my second time I have worked with Mr. Sanchez over the past two years. I have bought many cars in my lifetime, but Mr. Sanchez far exceeds any other rep over the years regarding ability and expertise. He is extremely professional, with a sincere desire to assist you in the decision making process, very knowledgeable regarding any car you may be considering and this is all accomplished with a smile and absolutely no pressure to buy. Everything he promised me in providing assistance he delivered. John Eagle is fortunate to have Mr. Sanchez as a rep and I was fortunate to have been assigned to him. Thanks John Eagle for providing such a professional environment and excellent sales representatives. R. W. Powell 5/7/2016

May 12, 2016

Robert, we appreciate you sharing your compliments on Mr. Sanchez! It's wonderful to hear that he's repeatedly taken great care of you and made sure you were satisfied with your experiences. We certainly appreciate having him on our team and we are proud to hear such nice things about him. Thank you again for your kind words and business and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in!

Not only one car but two cars at the same time

by from Houston |

I just wanted to write a quick note to thank you Pete for your honesty and dedication while finding the right vehicle for Leony and of course the awesome truck for me last week. I've always been wary of car salesman, often with good reason, but you've helped to redefine the stereotype. Not only your service but the entire John Eagle Acura team seems they were going out of their way to help, a big thanks to Roger Reyna, Travis Parson, Pete Sanchez and of course Valerian Kuznetsov. Thank you so much for answering all of my questions honestly, and making that two day six-hour process not as painful as it otherwise could have been. I'm happy with the two cars I purchased. We knew the car we wanted, blessing your dealership had it, plus you when out of your way to find it if possible and thanks to your professional approach and outstanding salesmanship we bought the cars. We will refer you highly, not only you but the whole team in John Eagle Acura as well. That's a pretty ideal situation when it comes to buying a new car, and it's all thanks to you.

May 12, 2016

Ricardo, thank you for taking the time to write this kind review and compliment the staff you worked with! It makes us proud to hear of the great customer service provided to you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicles and we're happy to have helped get you into them. Your recommendation is appreciated and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Warranty Refund

by from Houston, TX |

When I brought my Acura I also purchased the extended warranty. The stipulation of the warranty, 2017 or 100,000 miles which ever came first. My car reached 100,000 miles, I went to JEA to inquire about my refund. The first time I went I wanted 45 minutes for a financial person, he took my paperwork to the accounting department and told me it would be 5-10. 5-10 past nothing. I went again, was greeted by the same financial person, he went back to accounting to inquire, returned someone name Gloria said my refund would be ready after 3 March. Today is 10 March and I still have not received nor heard anything.I I decided not to go back due to not wanting to another excuse of why I have not received my refund, so I am posting my disappointment. If you aren't going to pay me my refund, please let me know and stop sending me through the hoops. I've been a customer of JEA since I brought my car there. I've gotten to know the some of the Service staff. I am very disappointed with the financial/accounting department for the way I am being treated about my warranty refund.

March 18, 2016

We are sorry for the confusion over your refund and the long wait times you've experienced. We would like to discuss this further with you so please contact Charles Reese at 281.589.0600.

Horrible Experience

by from houston , Texas |

I bought a used car from John Eagle Acura thinking I would get the vehicle in good condition. To my surprise I had some issues.I informed the sales person scott the next day and reported . He(Scott Hoffman) initially told they would fix it without any charges. But to my surprise next day they told I need to pay service charge of 800 $ to rectify the problem. I would not recommend to buy from this dealer.

January 11, 2016

Suresh, we're sorry for the misunderstanding on repairing your vehicle. Please contact Charles Reese at 281.589.0600 at your convenience so we can discuss this further with you.

1st Experience at John Eagle Acura

by from Katy, TX |

This is my 1st purchased Acura in my life, and I do not know why I waited soooo long. The experience from the moment we walked in, to the time I drove away in my new 2016 RDX was great! Everyone was just great, but my salesman, Juan Sanchez, was AWESOME! I am hooked and spoiled. No one else will ever come close. Acura owner for LIFE!! Thanks! Ana Rodriguez

December 13, 2015

Ana, we are thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience purchasing your Acura from us! Your compliments are much appreciated and we hope to never let you down. We're proud that Juan was able to make your experience so memorable and satisfying. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and hope you'll let us know of anything else you may need. Enjoy your new RDX!

2016 Graphite Lustre RDX - Stormy!

by from San Antonio, TX |

It was time to trade in my 2006 MDX for something a little smaller and with better gas mileage than the AWD was giving me. I wanted to find a reasonable Certified Pre-Owned car and we spend a fair amount of time looking at the Lexus RX350 since my wife has been happy with her Lexus sedan but finding one with a Nav unit really sent the price over our budget. As we started looking at the RDX, we found that we could get the Tech package for a whole lot less than the Lexus so we decided we would find the one we wanted in a dark gray color. There were limited units in San Antonio and several in Austin but none in the color we wanted. After a quick review in the Houston area, John Eagle Acura had EXACTLY the one we wanted and it was even a 2016 model. I sent an email from their website to let them know I was driving in from San Antonio to check it out the following morning. The weather was quite stormy that morning. Pete Sanchez met me at the door and welcomed me into the showroom. He researched my e-mail and quickly got the RDX brought around for me to drive. He did a great job getting me acclimated to the new car and all of the wonderful tech it has to offer. It's just as smooth as my MDX and has everything we wanted. The financials were a quick and painless process and within a short amount of time I was driving away from the hurricane-like weather to clearer skies. The RDX was named Stormy based on her color and the accompanying weather on the day we bought her. I am very pleased with the overall process and the helpfulness from all of the employees. Everyone seemed happy that I was there and went out of their way to say hi and make sure I had everything I needed. Lots of smiling faces everywhere. Beautiful showroom and service area. Outstanding selection of vehicles. Top notch customer service. Thanks for making my 6-hour round trip from San Antonio worthwhile.

December 2, 2015

Wow, thank you for sharing your excellent experience purchasing Stormy! It makes us proud to hear about how well your time went at John Eagle. We are so glad you made the trip to our dealership and that we could help to get you the exact vehicle you wanted. It's great that Pete got you everything you needed and explained the new features as we want our customers to be able to fully utilize their new vehicle. Please let us know of anything else we can do for you in the future and enjoy your new Acura!

2016 MDX Acura

by from Katy, Tx |

I just purchased an MDX from John Eagle Acura. Juan Pete Sanchez was my sales representative. He was very knowledgable, patient and extremely helpful. I have to say this has been the best car shopping experience in my life. He was not pushy and he answered all the questions that I had. He also took me for 2 test drives. I was still torned between the Infiniti QX 60 and the MDX and Juan convinced me on going with the MDX and so far I am very happy with my purchase. No regrets at all.

November 15, 2015

We appreciate you coming to John Eagle for your purchase! It's great that Juan shared his knowledge and made sure your MDX was going to meet your needs. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new vehicle and have no regrets. Please let us know of anything else we can do for you in the future!

Purchasing experience

by from College Station, TX |

We purchased a certified 2013 RDX with Technology package. We had done our research in advance, so we did not want a "sales pitch." We were very happy with the professionalism, knowledge, and responsiveness of our sales consultant Mr. Juan Pete Sanchez.

November 8, 2015

Dianne, it's great to hear about your positive buying experience and that our team did not try to sell you but instead helped with exactly what you were looking for! We want every customer to experience this type of customer service and we appreciate your kind words about Juan. Please let us know of any future needs and enjoy your new RDX!

2016 RDX Acura

by from Houston, TX |

I am SO GRATEFUL for my new, beautiful car! From the moment I set foot in the door, the customer Service was FANTASTIC! Thank you Juan Pete Sanchez, for making me feel so special the day I purchased my car. You were most helpful and professional and never pushed or made me feel like I had to make the purchase on the spot! John Eagle Acura is FIRST CLASS, I will always recommend you guys to my friends and co-workers. Thank you again for the EXCELLENT service!

October 10, 2015

Shelly, we are glad to hear that you had such a good purchasing experience. It makes us proud that Juan was helpful and professional and made sure you were comfortable with the vehicle you were buying. Your recommendations are truly appreciated as well as your kind words about John Eagle Acura. We're glad to have you as a part of our family and we look forward to serving you again soon!

William Cartwright

by from houston, texas |

Upon entering the building things weren't that great, but Mr. Cartwright saved the day. He greeted me, listened to my needs, and provided stellar customer service.

October 10, 2015

Felice, we are proud to hear that Mr. Cartwright could improve your experience and that you left satisfied. Thank you for giving us the change to serve you and we hope to see you again in the future!