John Eagle Acura

Service 877-503-5968

*Market Price* Knowledgeable, Researched ,Convenient, Intellingent

Hassle-Free Experience

by from Houston, TX |

As I walked into the dealership this morning, I was curious as to how much 'hard ball' I was going to have to play. Three hours later, I was driving off the lot in my brand new 2015 Acura RDX after the smoothest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Salesman Nicholas Herrin was extremely professional and easy to do business with. Finance Manager Jay Castillo was thorough and a wealth of knowledge under Finance Director, Matt Vogt. If you're looking for a hassle free experience, I strongly recommend you visit John Eagle Acura.

Disapearing Car - SOLD ???? hmmmm

by from Sugar Land, tx |

Well some time the reviews are accurate. I called to come and see a car over the phone and scheduled an appointment with the Internet sales team. Left the Sugar Land area and arrived at the dealership and the car was sold. Took maybe 35 minutes to arrive at the dealer for the appointment. Asked just to see the car and the car had been sold and delivered in the time it took to drive 35 minutes.. They apparently have the best Finance and make ready team in the city. Perhaps i should have had them text me picture of the car before making the drive..hmmm. At least you know the car was there.. Red Jetta - Great deal..

Wurst car dealer ever sells junk with patch up job

by from Cedar creek tx |

I bought a used vehicle from here a couple weeks ago still have paper tags its already broke down in my yard over 10 thousand spent to have a broke down vehicle 2 weeks later. I have 2 handicapped children that had to sit And wait for them to do there patch work on there broken A/C in a black vehicle now have so many more things wrong it won't even leave my yard have to have it towed to a shop tried to reach these people they do not respond pretty sad what an owner u all deserve to be out if business and never sell another car hope I can make a differance there. Beware they will sell u a lemon and take advantage of any and everyone. Then wont even return your calls.

POOR or VERY BAD

by from houston, TX |

Was told over the phone that they had a FORD Explorer, when we got there (20 minutes later) they did not have anything that was a FORD. VERY BAD to lie to a customer. Will NOT be dealing with them again.

Not the sales experience I expected

by from Boulder, CO |

My initial contact with this dealership was through cars.com inquiring about the transportation cost to ship a used car from their site to my location a few states away. I received an automated message almost immediately identifying the Internet sales rep (Kristen), but I never received an follow-up call from her. I called the dealership the next day and left a vmail for her explaining the request for a shipping cost. It was 2 days later that I finally received a voicemail from Kristen with no information regarding my request. I called her again and was told that someone was buying the car that very minute. Had she or someone from the dealership followed up with me in a professional and timely manner, I might be driving that car. Two days later, Kristen called me again with no recollection that we had spoken 2 days earlier. She tried to interest me in a new car which is ridiculous since I can buy a new one locally and not incur trans-state transportation costs. Hopefully their other sales people are better trained.

John Eagle Acura responded to this review

March 18, 2014

I apologize for the service you received when calling our dealership. We pride ourselves in always serving our customers and to go above and beyond for our clients. We will follow up with our staff to make sure this does not happen in the future. Please give us a call at your convenience 281.589.0600. Customer Relations John Eagle Acura

Great customer service

by from Houston, TX |

The gentleman that asissted me was very helpful and knowledgable. I am looking forward to purchasing a used car in the next couple of months and I will defenatly check back with with Mr. Tony Duhon. I was treated with respect and have high expentancies on the kind of customer service I received.

Stay away from this dealer

by from Houston, TX |

They will lie and cheat you in any way they can. Especially financial department, they will confuse and deceive you with their warranties. They will not mention about the price or even ask you if you want the warranties or not. They just throw them in their without your acknowledgement. This was my WORST EXPERIENCE in my life.

so far so good

by from Houston, Texas |

I owned an Acura 3.0CL before and I had great experience with that car. When I decided to purchase a vehicle, Acura was one of the brands to consider. After I had narrowed my choices down to three car makers and models, I started looking on internet. I have heard horrible things about doing business with John Eagle Acura and I hoped that I would have a favorable experience when I wanted to test drive an ILT I saw online. I called ahead of time to check availability and set an appointment to test drive the car. I was told to ask for Nory, an Internet Manger. I was running late and by the time I got there, Nory had been waiting for me. He had both cars ready for me. Nory Zaree is an experienced professional, he takes pride in working with Acura and he believes in providing good customer service. Even though the ILT is the lower end of the the Acura product lineup, he was just as eager to help. The dealership was not terribly busy on that day, and I did not have to wait long to complete the transaction. I did not think that I got a terrific deal, but I was willing to give them the business as I felt that I was treated nicely. I even bought extended warranty which I have never done before. Cars may have been what drive people to the dealership, to close business, the dealership has to offer more. Nory provided a good car buying experience for me. There is an old saying, treat others as you want to be treated. If the people who run the dealership puts themselves in their customers' shoes, may be their dissatisfied customers won't have to take their grievance to the internet. Owning an Acura is only the beginning of a relationship, let's see if the dealership is able deliver to their commitments to meet my expectations.

Will continue to take my business elsewhere

by from Houston, TX |

Their facilities are great, and that's about the only positive. I used cars.com to get a quote for a 2014 MDX with the Tech Package. The internet salesperson, Tiffany, assured me over the phone that they would sell me the car at invoice to make the lease numbers work for me. Of course, when I showed up the next day, I was helped by someone else who had no idea why someone would tell me they would sell the car at invoice as they could not do that with the MDX. And they wonder why I took my business elsewhere. Do yourself a favor and drive down the Beltway a bit and see Michael Johnson at Sterling McCall.

Bad Customer Service

by from Spring, TX. |

Below is part of the feedback I gave to John Eagle Acura. They solicited my comments after I had my 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD serviced at their dealership on 10/29/2013. The cost of a B16 maintenance service on a TL at John Eagle is $325 + tax (the so called "free oil change" is already factored into this price) The cost of a B16 maintenance service on a TL at Gillman is $268 +tax So here is where John Eagle blew it. 1. Their ?free oil change? is a scam!!!! Throughout the life of my Acura, the total of all services will cost me more money than if I went to a dealership that does not offer free oil changes. 2. Their price for service maintenance is not competitive. People will find the best deal and go to where ever that is. And I can tell you?.it is NOT at John Eagle Acura. 3. Sticking me in a TSX loaner was bad customer service. Their dealership should be more careful in how they handle customers, and do a much better job at considering our needs. At all other Acura dealerships, I?ve always been placed in an equal / like kind loaner vehicle. 4. Considering all of the above, JE Acura decides to stick it to me --- almost $6 per gallon --- for 2 gallons used in the loaner. Have you checked gas prices lately? They?ve fallen to under $3 per gallon.