Mac Haik Chevrolet

11711 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77079

New 888-250-7453
Used 888-251-6734
Service 888-533-3907

Get that great Mac Haik Feeling!

great service and friendly welcome

by from Houston TX |

Im in peace when I took my car from Mac Haik Chevrolet. Miss Kayla is my contact person and she is someone that make sure the customer is satisfied for the service you have to gave. This my first American car and overall Mak Haik Chevrolet make me like my chevy Maiby.

Mac Haik Chevrolet responded to this review

November 18, 2013

Hello A-Diallo, Thank you for the kind words, hopefully this is just the start of a beautiful friendship with you, your Malibu and Mac Haik Chevrolet Thank you for sharing your "Great Mac Haik Feeling"

Excellent New Car Feeling

by from Houston,TX |

This is my second vehicle purchased from Mac Haik Chevrolet. I returned because I feel I was treated professionally and fairly and was expecting just that. My salesperson Jeremy Manuel was very professional, knowledgeable and very personable. I also had Yvonne help me with getting my tinting and interior package. She was friendly . Somer helped with the financing and she was very professional and knowledgeable. I know my expectations were surpassed on this visit. I'm looking forward to my next purchase as my son will be needing a vehicle in the near future. Everyone that I had the pleasure to interact with provided HOMETOWN CHARM in the BIG CITY. Thank you.

quick and painless

by from Pasadena, TX |

Great experience all the way around. All personnel were professional and knowledgeable. Mark, Yvonne, and John were great. Special salute to Robert Wolf for going above and beyond.

Great truck buying experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I'm 62 and have bought a lot of cars. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Rude and disrespectful

by from Houston, TX |

I called Mac Haik Chevy for service on my GM vehicle at the end of April to have the much-publicized ignition switch recall taken care of. I was told that they didn't have the parts in but would receive a phone call in approximately 2 weeks to schedule service. One month later I hadn't heard anything so I called to inquire about the parts. They still did not have them in. Another month passed and I called again and left a message with the service technician with whom I had been dealing. No return phone call. I called again three months later (five months after my initial request for service) to inquire about an unrelated service need and while I was on the phone, I asked if they had the replacement parts in for the recall. I was told they did. I was shocked and asked why I hadn't received a phone call to schedule the service. This technician told me they didn't assign the parts to anyone, that if had to call to schedule the service. I explained that I did and that I was very upset that I had been driving the vehicle for 5 months with a supposedly defective part. He had the nerve to tell me that I had been driving the car for 5 years with no issues so I was probably fine. I was so angry, I got off the phone as quickly as I could so I didn't start screaming at him. When I calmed down, I called the service manager and when I explained the situation, though he was apologetic, I was basically told that he would talk to his employees about "using their words more carefully." Are you joking? I will NEVER go to Mac Haik for anything ever again and recommend you do the same.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

by from Houston,tx |

First time buyer here.Bought a truck and got a good deal and my payment is low. Even the salesman(Alex B) wasnt sleazy like most of them and was hillarious. Overall a nice place with good customer service and i will be back...

Friendly and helpful

by from Houston, TX |

I came to the dealer to purchase a specific car I found online. They were very helpful, had the car ready for a drive, and everyone involved was very friendly during the whole process. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable during the buying process. Would recommend for sure.

Great experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Randy was awesome. We were able to get exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted to pay.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Richmond, TX |

Everyone went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. There were none of the usual hassels that come with the car buying experience. I was able to get honest answers to all my questions and the process was very easy and quick. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking to buy a new car.

Test drive was not good

by from Katy, TX |

Overall this was a good to fair meeting. We went on a Saturday so it was very busy. We were looking at a used Aspin SUV but salesrep who was nice but was not the one who I emailed didn't know why the CHECK ENGINE light was on and stayed on for the test drive. After test drive I asked if the price would come down due to other minor inside issues of the SUV..was told no. So we left and on that Monday morning (the last day of the month), I was told it was a loose gas cap that caused the check engine light. Then the salesrep wanted to help us get into this SUV anyway possible. In fact, the original salesrep who I emailed also called me on that Monday trying to make that deal. Salesreps got to understand a check engine light on a no warranty purchase is not good for a customer. We may go back in the future.

Mack Haik Chevrolet, Houston -- Service Experience

by from Houston, TX |

We greatly appreciate Tony McPhail, our Service Advisor, and all he does for us. The service is better at Mack Haik Chevy than at most luxury dealerships, and I am familiar with BMW and Mercedes.