Gullo Toyota

500 I-45 South, Conroe, TX 77304

Used 936-441-4141 Used 936-441-4141

Great service from sales rep Chad Fisher

by from Houston, Tx |

Chad Fisher was a great sales and customer rep. He got the car we wanted and gave great and professional service after the sale He is the one to see for your new car!

Gullo in Conroe; Kenny Johnson is the go to guy!

by from Conroe |

My Toyota Tundra is the second vehicle I purchased from Gullo in Conroe. They provide a great service and work diligently to accommodate any schedule. Kenny Johnson in the service dept is a great "go to guy" when your vehicle is in for any reason!

Great sales team to work with!

by from Conroe, TX |

Raymond McCoy was our salesperson. Although Ray is pretty new to the Gullo sales team, he listened to our needs in an SUV and was quick to find choices to offer us. He was able to answer our questions. His sales manager (Billy) also provided great service and was able to negotiate options and cost to get a price we could afford on a car that we liked. I would recommend either of these gentlemen to a prospective buyer.

Gullo Toyota Conroe Texas

by from Spring, Tx |

Gullo Toyota is an outstanding dealership with exceptional customer service. When compared to Fred Haus, there is no comparison. Gullo by far wins in its ability to put the customer first and not worry about just the number of cars they move out the door, but if the customer has an excellent experience. Gullo is a community dealership that cares about the customer coming back to purchase from them in the future. I would highly recommend Gullo over any other dealership. I not only got a better price than Fred Haus offered me, but I got exceptional customer service. My sales person was Renee Hastings and she by far exceeded my expectations and would recommend asking for her when you go in. She will make the entire process very easy while making you feel like you are the only customer in the world.

Outstanding Service!

by from Conroe, Tx |

Michael Forbes was my salesman. This is my 2nd car purchasing through Michael. The whole team there makes the buying process effortless. Love buying from Gullo Toyota in Conroe!!

Best car buying experience

by from Magnolia, TX |

It was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. My salesman, Chad Fisher, did a fantastic job of communicating all of my options to me. I'll be back for my next car and I will recommend Gullo Toyota and Chad to everyone I know.

Great service, helpful staff

by from Conroe, TX |

I needed a 5K maintenance service for my 2007 Rav4 and Kenny Johnson helped me right away even though I didn't have an appointment and it was almost 5PM. He informed me of dirty filters that needed replacing before the labor was done. My car was ready in a timely manner and I received a complimentary wash. The waiting area is clean and has complimentary popcorn, bottled water, and Wi-Fi. I bought my car at Gullo Toyota and have taken it there for 8 yrs. for service and repairs and have always had great service and helpful staff.

GREAT service with a smile!

by from Montgomery, TX |

Our household has purchased several vehicles from Gullo Toyota. Why?? Number one, we believe in shopping in our own community, providing the pricing is competitive. Second, which is easily as important as number one, is the service we receive and the manner in which it is offered. We truly believe that Kenny Johnson is the reason we keep coming back. He offers alternatives in order to save us money; keeps us informed as to the status of our vehicles while being serviced; and is extremely courteous and professional. Kudos to the Gullo family for having an individual who knows what service means!

Great customer service, easy to do business with

by from Spring, TX |

Easy to do business with. Chase Grice made the experience easy.

Kenny Johnson & service

by from The Woodlands, TX |

I have been doing business with Kenny Johnson for a number of years. He is a first-class fellow and the ultimate professional. Never lets me down. R. Leibert Colonel, US Army (ret)