Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

BE CHARMING

by from WHEAT RIDGE, CO |

JOYCE WAS AMAZING! BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.EVERYONE IS SO NICE.............i'LL BE BACK.

An experience that won't be beat!

by from Thornton, CO |

My boyfriend and I wanted a new car, but had not decided on the type of car we wanted! Bill was our salesman and he was very knowledgeable, patient, and professional! He made the experience fun and helped us get financing as well as an unbeatable price on our new Hyundai Accent. We have definitely been recommending this dealership to family and friends, and will continue to do so! Thanks for all of your help and superb customer service!

Amazing

by from Denver co |

I walked in the front door of the dealership asked for a female. They gave me Joyce and I was not disappointed with the entire process! She was direct, honest, felt that she knows her business and was extremely comfortable with her. Asked if I could take a test drive -- and Joyce came along with me! While we were driving, she told me the benefits of the car. Bottom line: Trusted her because she is trust worthy, no pressure to by the car, very very nice. Next day came back with my son and bought a used Subaru... I bought the 2011 Subaru Impreza... I visited four dealerships before I visited with Joyce Thompson. Comfort level was great. Clint was by far the most responsive manager. Patty

Great Experience!

by from Thornton, CO |

I have never bought a car from a dealer and was concerned about the experience. Shamil was amazing from the beginning and was super patient and kind. Thanks so much, Shamil! I would recommend you to anyone, anytime!

Jen Friedman

by from Denver, CO |

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a car from Joyce and Kevin at Shortline Hyundai. They made the buying process very simple and made me feel more than comfortable. They were both very knowledgeable and I loved working with them. I would definitely come back and recommend Shortline Hyundai (Joyce and Kevin) to anyone. Thanks for a great experience!! jen friedman

Shortline Hyundai offers great service

by from Denver |

I had a great experience with Shortline Hyundai. The sales associate, Robert Malcolm, and the Internet Director, Clint Earhart, were very friendly and savvy. I would recommend Shortline Hyundai to my friends and family.

by from Aurora Co 80013 |

Thank you Joyce Thompson Joyce was so helpful when I had to leave my 2012 Santa Fe in the service department all day. Joyce provided a loaner car me to use that day. I so appreciated her willingness to help. She is the best !!!!!! Sally S.

Nick, MI

by from troy,mi |

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Called Joyce on Thursday about getting a car and flew into Denver the following day to pick up the car. Joyce picked me up from the airport and brought me back to the dealership to finalize the purchase. Joyce was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond great customer service. I would highly recommend Joyce to anyone in the car market.

B FRITZ

by from DENVER COLORADO |

JOYCE THOMPSON WAS FABULOUS! AND SHE STILL IS! I AM 60 NOW, AND IN ALL MY YEARS OF BUYING CARS, I HAVE NEVER HAD A SALES REP FOLLOW UP BY PHONE AND PERSONAL VISIT. JOYCE AMAZED ME BY DOING BOTH. I SHOULD QUALIFY THAT BY SAYING I AM AMAZED IN GENERAL, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF GETTING TO KNOW HER A LIITLE, I REALIZE THAT IS JUST WHO SHE IS...AND THAT'S STILL AMAZING TO ME. I LOVE MY NEW SANTA FE...AND I LOVE JOYCE FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE FOR ME. SINCERELY, BRUCE FRITZ

AUBZ 1610

by from DENVER, CO |

I HAD THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH JOYCE THOMPSON. SHE WAS MOST HELPFUL, KIND KNOWLEDGEABLE LADY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH. SHE WAS WONDERFUL AND I WILL REFER ANYONE TO HER. JOYCE WAS WONDERFUL! THANK YOU JOYCE

P BEAS

by from AURORA, COLORADO |

I WAS TOTALLY NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO A CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE TO THE POINT OF TEARS. SAT FOR 15 MINUTES IN FRONT OF SHORTLINE AUTO GROUP, DO I GO IN AND TORTURE MYSELF................I WENT IN AND MET WITH JOYCE THOMPSON AND SHE , KEVIN AND CHRIS CHANGED MY MIND AND I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY BRAND NEW SONATA. THANK YOU............