Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

Happy NEW Hyundai Customers!

by from Centennial, CO |

We were so impressed with this dealership as a whole. We don't buy cars often and don't usually care for the process but from the first telephone call to in-person our sales gal, Adrienne Pacheco was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! She was pleasant, never pressured us and steered us to the perfect certified Hyundai Accent for our needs and budget. John in finance was quick, efficient and even got us a better than expected payment! We HIGHLY recommend Shortline and Adrienne!

Love my hyundai.......I have had a few too!

by from Highlands ranch |

I service my ford and my Hyundai at shortline. The service writer Fidel is always accommodating. I bought my last three vehicles from the CARLADY Joyce . She is respectful of my time and organized. I would recommend Joyce, Fidel in service and Erik in finance.

Jaya the new car owner...

by from Aurora, Colorado |

I was challenged to get into a new car. This is my first new car and loan. Joyce was extremely patient and after a week of choosing, changing and gathering I am the proud owner of a new Hyundai! I will recommend anyone who needs a car to Joyce and shortline. Felt like everyone cared, thanks.

Ang....

by from Denver, Colorado |

This is the story, brought my vehicle in for a service. I received a follow up call from Joyce the CARLADY . I was asked if i was taken care of and given an opportunity to upgrade my vehicle to a 2013 and everything I wanted in my past vehicle but did not have...for the same monthly payment. I was open to this but hesitant. Joyce promised this is a real deal, we met and I am the happiest ever. New ride, new year and less to own. Thank you Joyce and the staff at shortline Hyundai.

Thrower

by from Colorado |

Was what was promised....I worked with Joyce Thompson I am leasing another elantra, what a great opportunity and simple process. I will do it again.

Want a change.....

by from Aurora, co |

I worked with Joyce the CARLADY....bottom line is I got the car I really wanted .....thank you Joyce This is my second purchase from shortline and glad I came back . I left without the car I wanted and received a follow up call and there is where everything worked out., I am very happy.

Bought a Suzuki from Jose Castaneda

by from Aurora, Colorado |

Went in to this dealership to look at Suzuki SX4s. Was politely approached by Mr. Jose Castaneda. He answered our immediate questions and took us right ot a car that interested us. The entire process was smooth, forthright and easy; in short a great experience. Jose showed us the online ad and how we could pull the Carfax data which we used to do the final checklist.

Awesome experience for first time car buyer

by from Aurora, CO |

I am a first time car buyer and Adrienne Pacheco made it a great experience. They process was easy and everyone was very helpful and I definitely would recommend this dealership to everyone.

used car buyer

by from denver, co |

dealership was helpful and provided good service. Very pleasing to work with.

Stable, Honest, Creative, Funny, Sexy, Adventourou

by from Parker, Colorado |

That Pacheco sales gal would not cuss even when I almost recked the car on the test drive. That told me she could be trusted. So I bought the car! Wow she took 3 hours making sure I was happy and trained to even turn on the radio. When I was ready to drive it home she was still buffing every inch as I drove away. I thought I was going to run her over as I saw her with towel in hand in the rear view mirror. Now is she would only take some photos with me im the car to post on the single sites.Well then I would call the pope for saint hood. Ya Man. awesome experince dude!