Shortline Hyundai

Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

Great customer service

by from Denver,CO |

I was assisted by Marvis Cobb in buying my new Subaru and he did an excellent job of answering questions and providing me with anything I needed to facilitate the buying process. I would highly recommend Marvis!

Trustworthy On-line Purchase

by from Charlotte, NC |

Found the Genesis we were looking for on-line. Joyce's follow-up's were timely & prompt. Through a couple phone discussions Joyce earned our trust for a fair deal and accurate representation of the car. Once at the dealership, the car was prepped and waiting. The transaction went smoothly. No surprises. Call "The Car Lady"

Bryanna g.

by from Denver,co |

Joyce was wonderful, warm and a pleasure to work with. Shortline Hyundai has top notch service. I would absolutely recommend to a friend

R gammill

by from Larkspur, co |

Very pleasant dealership. Joyce was caring and sweet. Helped me find the payment I was looking for. Very easy to work with, I would encourage anyone to buy a car at Shortline and would suggest working with Joyce.

K. TALBOT

by from AURORA COLORADO |

WHEN YOU GO TO A DEALERSHIP IT IS EITHER A FEEL GOOD OR FEEL BAD FEELING. DEALING WITH SHORTLINE AND JOYCE THOMPSON WAS DEFINITELY A FEEL GOOD EXPERIENCE. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO VISIT SHORTLINE ANYTIME.

THANKS TREVOR at Shortline Hyundai

by from Colorado |

I am THRILLED with my new TUCSON from TREVOR at SHORTLINE. I have owned several luxury cars in the past that cannot compare with the features, performance, comfort, value and beauty of this car. Every morning when I open my garage door I almost forget I have my new Tucson and look forward to driving to work instead of dreading the experience! If you can't enjoy your drive, you wish you had a transporter. My new Hyundai makes me wish I could spend more time in my car! It is such a pleasure. My salesman Trevor was geniune and cared that I felt confident in my new car and in his ability to support me should I need to call him with a question. I am a busy person, and I'm looking for a dealership that provides me with above and beyond service, sales and stellar personnel. Shortline Hyundai and Trevor are the bomb!!

Can't wait for my new Santa Fe

by from Denver, CO |

My father got in contact with Jose at Shortline and They talked for weeks about a new Santa Fe for me. When I got to the dealership to sign for my car everything was ready for me and the car was up front. I was very pleased with the customer service the dealership offered me and I look forward to doing business here again in the future. Waiting for my new car to be delivered on the 3rd, very excited.

Got a good deal

by from Monument, CO |

Got ahold of Jose the salesman the day before we bought the dodge charger for my son. He followed up with us very promptly and kept us informed on the vehicle. We came down the next morning and negotiated to my comfort zone. Shortline was very easy to work with and we enjoyed our experience. My son loves his new car.

Impressed

by from Aurora, CO |

Me and my husband were looking at used cars and had already been to 2 dealerships that were not helpful At all. We drove by Shortline and decided to take a look and ended up meeting a very friendly Salesman named Jose. We were on used cars but he was able to get us into a new car for the same price! We were overall very impressed with Jose's service and will recommend him highly to anyone.

J AND J OF DENVER

by from DENVER |

WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE SERVICE WE RECEIVED FROM SHORTLINE AND JOYCE THOMPSON. THEY WORLED WITH US THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND PROVED THEY TRULY CARED ABOUT US AND WANTED TO DO ANYTHING THEY COULD TO HELPUS. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK TO JOYCE AND SHORTLINE!