Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

Awesome experience

by from Denver CO |

My experience with Shortline Hyundai was an awesome experience. My husband and I Gloria Hall came in to the dealership to purchase a vehicle, there was no hassles no pressure. It was all business and fun in purchasing a vehicle. I have never experience such kindness and professionalism at a dealership in all the times we have went to buy a vehicle at other dealerships. Mr. Shawn Bowers as our sales rep. was awesome in handling all that was needed in order to sale my husband and I the vehicle we just love. Loved his personality in the way he made us feel there was no pressure no lets make a deal. Everything was straight forward. won't take anything from the finance manager "keith" he was awesome also. Must say again it was the best experience I have ever had in buying a vehicle. Thank You SHORTLINE HYUNDAI

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

by from Englewood, CO |

Very pleasurable buying experience, with no high pressure sales tactics. Great vehicle in these wintry conditions. Joyce Thompson was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

MC MAGIC

by from ENGLEWOOD, CO |

ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE................THE PEOPLE AT THE DEALERSHIP WORKED HARD ON MY BEHALF AND SAVED ME MONEY....AND GOT ME INTO A NEW AND ONE THAT WOULD FULFILL MY NEEDS. JOYCE THOMPSON WAS AWESOME.

08 JEEP

by from AURORA, COLORDAO |

GOT WHAT I WANTED, THANKS JAY............GREAT SERVICE AND FOLLOWUP...THANKS JOYCE AND SHORTLINE AUTO GROUP. MY SECOND PURCHASE.

C HOOP HOOP

by from DENVER.CO |

NEW VELOSTER TURBO ....AWESOME, KIND AND GREAT EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU JOYCE THOMPSON AND SHORTLINE AUTO GROUP. BEEN A COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE I OWNED A NEW CAR.

C GAMPER

by from LITTLETON, CO |

AWESOME.........WHAT I LIKED BEST WAS HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE JOYCE WAS AND HOW PASSIONATE SHE WAS AFTER THE SALE IN SHOWING ME THE FEATURES ON MY NEW HYUNDAI ACCENT.

Noe more

by from Aurora, co |

Extremely comfortable, treated with respect and professionalism. I felt oddly at home with Joyce Thompson and the car buying experience. Not what I expected at all. I have already referred to the dealership. 5 star experience.

by from Aurora |

Extremely comfortable. Courteous and professional . I felt oddly at home with Joyce Thompson and the dealership, not what I expected at all from a car dealership. I have recommend others too!