Shortline Hyundai

Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

NYA, COLORADO

by from AURORA |

FOR MY FIRST IS WAS A GOOD ONE. THE DEALERSHIP SHORTLINE HYUNDAI AND JOYCE THOMPSON AND THE FINANCE MANAGER JAY WWERE VERY HELPFUL AND I AM PLEASED WITH MY NEW 2013 ACCENT.

Ended up with a brand new car!!!

by from Denver, Co |

I came into the dealership looking for cheap used cars with my mom and we met Jose right away. He helped us find some great vehicles that were just what I was looking for but for financial reasons we were not able to get them. Instead Jose and his manager had an idea of helping me get a new car and I was shocked that I could even afford that. In the end I got into a brand new car and fell in love with my new accent! Everything worked out better than I thought!

Joyce "The Carlady" Thompson is Awesome!

by from Boulder |

I've bought a lot of cars over the years and the vast majority of my experiences have ranged from torturous to mildly annoying. My experience with Joyce three weeks ago was a welcome exception - not at all what I showed up expecting. She was busy with another customer when I arrived but took the time to make sure I knew she would be with me a soon as possible. Unlike 95% of the test drives I have taken in the past, she was happy to let me take off on my own. I had my dog along for the shopping ride and when she saw him in my old car she absolutely insisted I take him along to make sure he approved too. I knew when I got there that I was buying this car if it was as advertised and it was actually better than expected. Once I returned from a lengthy test drive the sales process was painless. None of the usual high pressure and awkward sales pitches. I couldn't be happier with my "new" car and my dog feels the same way. Joyce was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend tracking her down, you'll be very glad you did.

The Pitts

by from Denver colorado |

Joyce Thomson worked very diligently to help my family find the right car. This was a tough year for our family financially. Needless to say our credit was less then stellar. Joyce was very understanding and made us feel comfortable 100 percent! She helped us get into a beautiful car and we are going to be able to use this opportunity to rebuild our credit and have a very nice car at the same time. It was a great experience working with Joyce and the crew at Shortline. Cars are sold at lots of places. Lasting relationships come from making customers comfortable, getting them what they need and proving the kind customer service we received from Joyce at Shortline. She worked hard for us,it took her 3 days to get the deal done, our family thanks you Joyce.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Aurora CO |

My buying experience with Joyce "The Carlady" Thompson was by far the best that I have ever encountered -- and I have purchased several cars. Joyce was so very patient with me and was so helpful in bringing cars around for me to see. My hat is off to Shortline Hyundai for employing this marvelous lady!! I had to replace my 2009 Hyundai Veracruz which had been totaled in an accident. I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and I'm looking forward to picking it up soon.

New car experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I had the best experience with Joyce Thompson at Shortline Hyundia! She is like family now. She gave me the best offer and great overall experience. They really treat you with respect and there are no shadiness there! Tony in finance was so helpful as well. The overall experience with car shopping was fantastic! I am so excited with my purchase a will see joyce again! Thanks Joyce again and again!

First new car in 40 years

by from Denver, CO |

Great customer service, easy to expedite the sale. Very informative and helpful with questions and explanations about my new car. Just overall very pleased! Big thumbs up to Joyce "the car lady"!

New Outback

by from Denver CO |

My sister came into Shortline looking for a vehicle for me and found an outback she thought I would like. I came in that same day and Jose helped us and just like my first time at Shortline it was also a great experience.

Got a great deal at Shortline

by from Aurora |

I came in with my good friend to look at cars not expecting to buy anything, I ended up loving the Sonata and knew I had to take it home that day, me and my friend both bought cars from Jose at Shortline and walked out each with our brand new cars.

Bought a new sonata

by from Denver, CO |

I went into Shortline looking for an Elantra, after seeing them for a bit i felt that the equipment i was getting was less than my accord had. After talking with Jose at Shortline, he helped me find that the sonata was the equal model to the Accord and i never thought I could get into one for the payment i needed but i walked out excited with a brand new SE model!