Shortline Hyundai

100 Havana St, Aurora, CO 80010

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

JUST CLARE

by from DENVER |

WENT HAVANA TO LOOK AT ALL DIFFERENT CARS-ENDED UP AT SHORTLINE AND MET JOYCE .I AM DRIVING A VELOSTER AND I AM A VERY HAPPY PERSON.AND THAT WAS IT!

CLAUDIA P

by from AURORA, CO |

JOYCE THOMPSON HELPED ME PURCHASE A 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GLS. I FOUND THE ONE I WANTED HERE ONLINE, CALLED SHORTLINE, AND SHE HELPED PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER FOR ME. PLZ LET HER SUPERIORS KNOW I WAS HUGELY IMPRESSED WITH HER, AND PLZ THANK HER AGAIN FOR ME.

Mr. Green

by from Another city, another state |

Had a great experience.....and the follow up after a year plus is really nice. I came from out of state and am very pleased with my choice. Joyce is My salesperson......thank you again.

Sgt it guy

by from Aurora |

Waited and got the jeep I wanted and a great monthly payment too. Thanks Shortline, jay and the CARLADY.

Awesome experience

by from Denver CO |

My experience with Shortline Hyundai was an awesome experience. My husband and I Gloria Hall came in to the dealership to purchase a vehicle, there was no hassles no pressure. It was all business and fun in purchasing a vehicle. I have never experience such kindness and professionalism at a dealership in all the times we have went to buy a vehicle at other dealerships. Mr. Shawn Bowers as our sales rep. was awesome in handling all that was needed in order to sale my husband and I the vehicle we just love. Loved his personality in the way he made us feel there was no pressure no lets make a deal. Everything was straight forward. won't take anything from the finance manager "keith" he was awesome also. Must say again it was the best experience I have ever had in buying a vehicle. Thank You SHORTLINE HYUNDAI

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

by from Englewood, CO |

Very pleasurable buying experience, with no high pressure sales tactics. Great vehicle in these wintry conditions. Joyce Thompson was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

MC MAGIC

by from ENGLEWOOD, CO |

ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE................THE PEOPLE AT THE DEALERSHIP WORKED HARD ON MY BEHALF AND SAVED ME MONEY....AND GOT ME INTO A NEW AND ONE THAT WOULD FULFILL MY NEEDS. JOYCE THOMPSON WAS AWESOME.

08 JEEP

by from AURORA, COLORDAO |

GOT WHAT I WANTED, THANKS JAY............GREAT SERVICE AND FOLLOWUP...THANKS JOYCE AND SHORTLINE AUTO GROUP. MY SECOND PURCHASE.

C HOOP HOOP

by from DENVER.CO |

NEW VELOSTER TURBO ....AWESOME, KIND AND GREAT EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU JOYCE THOMPSON AND SHORTLINE AUTO GROUP. BEEN A COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE I OWNED A NEW CAR.

C GAMPER

by from LITTLETON, CO |

AWESOME.........WHAT I LIKED BEST WAS HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE JOYCE WAS AND HOW PASSIONATE SHE WAS AFTER THE SALE IN SHOWING ME THE FEATURES ON MY NEW HYUNDAI ACCENT.