Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

New Outback

by from Denver CO |

My sister came into Shortline looking for a vehicle for me and found an outback she thought I would like. I came in that same day and Jose helped us and just like my first time at Shortline it was also a great experience.

Got a great deal at Shortline

by from Aurora |

I came in with my good friend to look at cars not expecting to buy anything, I ended up loving the Sonata and knew I had to take it home that day, me and my friend both bought cars from Jose at Shortline and walked out each with our brand new cars.

Bought a new sonata

by from Denver, CO |

I went into Shortline looking for an Elantra, after seeing them for a bit i felt that the equipment i was getting was less than my accord had. After talking with Jose at Shortline, he helped me find that the sonata was the equal model to the Accord and i never thought I could get into one for the payment i needed but i walked out excited with a brand new SE model!

happy with my rare Elantra!

by from Littleton, CO |

I came in looking for an Elantra with my husband, i had been looking at them for a while now and really liked the look of the new ones. I ran into Jose and he helped me find the rare brown i had been looking for that fit my price range, after driving it the rest of the time was easy and quick, I love my new car.

Joyce Thompson at Shortline Hyundai

by from Denver, CO |

If you want to be treated like a person and not just a sale, by someone who truly cares, see Joyce Thompson. I love my Elantra and the buying experience with Joyce from start to finish and after the sale couldn't have been better. Thanks!

R&l Omaha!

by from Omaha Nebraska |

With the out of state experience it was nice having Joyce provide the information and answer questions with a joyful spirit. Thorough and accommodating, both on the sales and finance side , thank you tony too! Went the extra mile and got things done....answers and concerns done promptly.

Road warrior

by from Denver Colorado |

In getting service and Joyce took care of me......knew I was looking to upgrade. Love the low pressure, personal touch, we love you Joyce . Back in a year to upgrade again for my husband. Santa fe next for him.

Hoo rah

by from Denver |

Looking to get awd vehicle, Joyce showed me some vehicles that would work. Just started my search, no pressure....it I nice to know you can just look!

Cpl denver

by from Denver Colorado |

I am so happy with my accent and always can count on Joyce to get me exactly what I want and more. This is my third purchase, new genesis coupe.......customer service, and real relationship. Thank you Joyce, jay and Marquist.

Finally found a great deal

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Me and my son came from Colorado Springs after seeing a car online we liked. After being lied to by many dealerships and banks we finally ended up buying at Shortline with salesman Jose and our experience was great. It was quick and smooth and they took care of throwing in the little things we needed in the car to have a safe trip home. I would definitely shop here again and refer this dealership.