Shortline Hyundai

500 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80012

New 888-276-0294
Used 877-801-8966
Service 888-853-0993

We are building our reputation by being a better dealer!

Got a good deal

by from Monument, CO |

Got ahold of Jose the salesman the day before we bought the dodge charger for my son. He followed up with us very promptly and kept us informed on the vehicle. We came down the next morning and negotiated to my comfort zone. Shortline was very easy to work with and we enjoyed our experience. My son loves his new car.

Impressed

by from Aurora, CO |

Me and my husband were looking at used cars and had already been to 2 dealerships that were not helpful At all. We drove by Shortline and decided to take a look and ended up meeting a very friendly Salesman named Jose. We were on used cars but he was able to get us into a new car for the same price! We were overall very impressed with Jose's service and will recommend him highly to anyone.

J AND J OF DENVER

by from DENVER |

WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE SERVICE WE RECEIVED FROM SHORTLINE AND JOYCE THOMPSON. THEY WORLED WITH US THROUGH THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND PROVED THEY TRULY CARED ABOUT US AND WANTED TO DO ANYTHING THEY COULD TO HELPUS. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK TO JOYCE AND SHORTLINE!

NYA, COLORADO

by from AURORA |

FOR MY FIRST IS WAS A GOOD ONE. THE DEALERSHIP SHORTLINE HYUNDAI AND JOYCE THOMPSON AND THE FINANCE MANAGER JAY WWERE VERY HELPFUL AND I AM PLEASED WITH MY NEW 2013 ACCENT.

Ended up with a brand new car!!!

by from Denver, Co |

I came into the dealership looking for cheap used cars with my mom and we met Jose right away. He helped us find some great vehicles that were just what I was looking for but for financial reasons we were not able to get them. Instead Jose and his manager had an idea of helping me get a new car and I was shocked that I could even afford that. In the end I got into a brand new car and fell in love with my new accent! Everything worked out better than I thought!

Joyce "The Carlady" Thompson is Awesome!

by from Boulder |

I've bought a lot of cars over the years and the vast majority of my experiences have ranged from torturous to mildly annoying. My experience with Joyce three weeks ago was a welcome exception - not at all what I showed up expecting. She was busy with another customer when I arrived but took the time to make sure I knew she would be with me a soon as possible. Unlike 95% of the test drives I have taken in the past, she was happy to let me take off on my own. I had my dog along for the shopping ride and when she saw him in my old car she absolutely insisted I take him along to make sure he approved too. I knew when I got there that I was buying this car if it was as advertised and it was actually better than expected. Once I returned from a lengthy test drive the sales process was painless. None of the usual high pressure and awkward sales pitches. I couldn't be happier with my "new" car and my dog feels the same way. Joyce was fantastic to work with. I highly recommend tracking her down, you'll be very glad you did.

The Pitts

by from Denver colorado |

Joyce Thomson worked very diligently to help my family find the right car. This was a tough year for our family financially. Needless to say our credit was less then stellar. Joyce was very understanding and made us feel comfortable 100 percent! She helped us get into a beautiful car and we are going to be able to use this opportunity to rebuild our credit and have a very nice car at the same time. It was a great experience working with Joyce and the crew at Shortline. Cars are sold at lots of places. Lasting relationships come from making customers comfortable, getting them what they need and proving the kind customer service we received from Joyce at Shortline. She worked hard for us,it took her 3 days to get the deal done, our family thanks you Joyce.

BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Aurora CO |

My buying experience with Joyce "The Carlady" Thompson was by far the best that I have ever encountered -- and I have purchased several cars. Joyce was so very patient with me and was so helpful in bringing cars around for me to see. My hat is off to Shortline Hyundai for employing this marvelous lady!! I had to replace my 2009 Hyundai Veracruz which had been totaled in an accident. I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and I'm looking forward to picking it up soon.

New car experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I had the best experience with Joyce Thompson at Shortline Hyundia! She is like family now. She gave me the best offer and great overall experience. They really treat you with respect and there are no shadiness there! Tony in finance was so helpful as well. The overall experience with car shopping was fantastic! I am so excited with my purchase a will see joyce again! Thanks Joyce again and again!

First new car in 40 years

by from Denver, CO |

Great customer service, easy to expedite the sale. Very informative and helpful with questions and explanations about my new car. Just overall very pleased! Big thumbs up to Joyce "the car lady"!