Tejas Toyota

19011 Hwy 59 N, Humble, TX 77338

New 888-892-5730 New888-892-5730
Used 866-403-8141 Used866-403-8141
Service 888-317-1306 Service 888-317-1306

Great Service even after the purchase

by from Houston, Tx |

Mr. Daniels was an excellent sales person. Even after a month of purchasing my Camry he is still contacting making sure everything is running good. I have nothing bad to say but thank you. Today I went to the dealership to get my licence plates put on and noticed that my windshield was craked. I spoke to Mr. Daniels and he was so nice to talk to his manager and they told me that I would get it replace for free. I am so happy they do not forget about their customers even after making a purchase.

Tejas Toyota responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Thank You for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Camry like so many of our other customers.

purchasing a vehicle

by from Humble, TX |

We stopped by about 30 min before closing. We test drove a Toyota tundra, nice. The sales manager told his sales guy don't leave until you close the deal. The deal sounded like a "good deal". The last step, go see the finance person. What a b****! We were the only customers there and it was after 10p. There weren't any pleasantries. She pulled up the numbers and told us we are wasting our time after we asked about negotiations. She was in a rush to leave and beat us out of the parking lot. On a scale of 1 tob10, -25. I went there years ago. Now, I've been removed why I shouldn't and will not go there again.

Van Loggins

by from Shepherd, Texas |

I have dealt with David Daniel for many years at Tejas Toyota for my new vehicle purchases, I trust him to always be very helpful and honest. I fell i get the best possible deal he can offer without a lot of back and fourth. I would say to anyone ready to buy a new Toyota to please insist on David, he will make you really feel at home there and make sure your buying experience is pleasant!

Just bought new Rav4 from Tejas

by from Cut & Shoot Texas |

Just bought new Rav4. My salesman Jessie was awesome! I told him what I wanted & the terms I would accept & he came thru with flying colors for me. I recommend Tejas Toyota to everyone interested in a great deal & the best treatment

Buying my first car

by from humble,tx |

Mr. Daniel gave excellent customer service from the moment I stepped on the car lot. He was very knowledgeable about the Corolla I was interested in. He showed me all the bells and whistles and that's what I liked the most. He took the time to explain the features instead of trying to get me inside to pressure me to buy the car that day. When I told him it was my first car and first day shopping he understood gave me his business card and told me that he hopes I will come back to see him when I was done shopping. And I did because he made me feel comfortable and welcome. During the buying process he explained everything and every step of the way. I recommend Mr. Daniel

Returning customer and very satisfied

by from Atascocita, TX |

I just bought my 4th vehicle from Tejas. Always excellent customer service. My salesman Erick Dufau and Harvey the manager of pre-owned vehicles were wonderful. I am on a budget and Erick did not give up until I had the car I wanted at the price and payments that I could afford. Thank you both for such excellent service. Why go any where else when you have Tejas Toyota! I bought a new vehicle in 2000 from Melvin Shephard, He is still at Tejas and he still remembers my name. Tejas really cares about their customers.

2014 4Runner

by from Houston, Texas |

Great buying experience on my 2014 4Runner. Eduardo Hernandez was a pleasure to work with.

Diagnostic

by from Texas |

The gas tank heat shield came loose and I decided to take it in for the bolt to be replaced. I was charged $92.00 (diagnostic fee) for them just to hoist my car up to see that a bolt needs to be replaced....something I already knew. They quoted me $291.00 for some part that they needed to fix the loose shield. I got it fixed at a local mechanic shop for $35.00. I did one oil change there and two days later I decided to check the oil level. The oil was about 3/4" above the fill line. I will never go back there for any reason and will not recommend to anyone.

Debra A Algeo

by from Humble Texas |

My husband and I along with our company are very loyal customers of Tejas Toyota and will continue to be !!!!

Bought a new Camry XLE!

by from Humble, Tx |

Sales Consultant Melvin Shepard was referred to me by a co-worker. He is excellent salesman and didn't try to pressure me into anything. I asked about a 6 cyl. Camry, but he also showed me a 4 cyl. Camry that would have saved me money. We also talked about the Camry SEs. I chose the Camry XLE. There was a minor problem with the XM Radio. He called XM and tried troubleshooting the problem. He later arranged to have Service Dept. check the radio and I was out of there within 10 minutes with a functioning xm radio.