Tejas Toyota

Used 866-403-8141
Service 888-317-1306

good service , high cost

by from kingwood tx |

This dealership is on the high end for cost . Sales staff is very friendly and helpful. But I would shop around for a bit . Found the same car for 3 k less about 20 miles away .

Awesome service!

by from Humble, Texas |

Thanks to David McCall and David Daniel for all their help! They made buying my car so much easier! Very personable and happy guys! Ya'll are the best!

Horrible Service

by from Humble, TX |

This dealership needs to be closed until the new building is completed. I thought I was walking into a 3rd world country. I arrived ten minutes early for a 5,000 mile service for my 2014 RAV4. An hour and thirty five minutes later and it hadn't moved an inch toward a service bay. I was told they were completing the paperwork when in fact it had never been touched. I watched them put it on the rack, rotate the tires, and drive it back to the lot in a time span of fifteen minutes. So much for checking fluids or anything else as indicated in the service manual. So much for the included service for the first 25,000 miles. They LIED to me and I won't be back. Oh...do you think it mattered that I didn't purchase my vehicle at Tejas? That's the first question the service writer asked me. I should have known I was in trouble!

Great experience!

by from Conroe, Texas |

I started my experience on the internet. My contact, Michael, was a young man and I was a bit doubtful dealing with someone so young, but he turned out to be so knowledgeable and helpful. It was a very good experience and I ended up with a beautiful new car.

Worst Car Buying Experience Part II

by from Humble, TX |

To respond to Toyota's comment below... I'm sorry, if your dealership makes a mistake two times, how is it the buyer's fault? First, the dealer makes a mistake in giving a price for the incorrect car. Then, they "mess up" on a rebate...regardless if the rebate was actually $500, the dealership should not have made the mistake in the first place. That was unprofessionalism on both mistakes. Again, as stated, too much of a hassle to deal with. The mistakes cost this dealership a deal. ...and then to top it off, the potential buyer was pointed at and called a cheater. What horrible customer service. The buyer honestly thought there was a difference in the rebate at this dealership than at others...why else would there be a printed contract for a rebate with the term $1000 on it? If it's a mistake, then change the contract. Too many mistakes on the dealership's part and it cost them a customer. I have not been so disrespected before as well. Two have 3 grown men look at me in disgust and act as if they were the ones victimized? No thanks.

Absolute LIARS, say anything to get you signing

by from Old River-Winfree |

These guys made a deal with me, I repeatedly verified what the deal was. I even sign all paperwork for my financing, the purchase agreement, EVERYTHING!!! They said they needed to verify my trade did not have a lien(out of state) and therefore would DELIVER my new vehicle to me in the morning as the offices were closed. The next morning while I am reading my info for my financing and agreed payments they finally call and say they will not do the deal!!! All because they would have to pay a transfer fee of roughly $200!! I actually used my Texas address to make the deal happen knowing I would have to pay sales tax here!!! They knew EVERYTHING, I was 100% straighforward, had every scrap of paper on and for my trade, and they had me drive up there(over 50 miles) and home again for nothing but to get lied to! The sales staff is nice, but what salesman isn't? These guys are the typical shady used car dealer. GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE! You will waste hours or days, just to have them get an offer they like better at the last minute or just change their minds. CROOKED LIARS!

July 19, 2013

The evening you signed paperwork was the first time we were made aware that the title had never been transfer into your name. When you signed the paperwork we mentioned to you that we would need to discuss with our title clerk the legality of trading in your vehicle without transfering it into your name. The next morning our title clerk stated that you can not sell or trade this vehicle until you have registered it in your name. Until you do it is still legally the property of the person you bought it from because they are still the owner according to the records of your states DMV. This transaction had nothing to due with a transfer fee, it had to do with you having the title transfered into your name. It was not about Tejas Toyota not wanting to do the deal, it was about the legality of ownership of the vehicle you were wanting to trade.

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Houston, TX |

The worst car buying experience ever. I don't know how close to buying a car one can get....a signed contract and everything...had to wait a day for them to get a car from another dealer, and I needed insurance anyways, but I go back to get the car and they increase the price. They backtracked and changed the price...even though we signed all the contracts...probably should've taken them to court but I don't want to waste my breathe or any money on them. I do not want to do business with them and you shouldn't either. Too much of a hassle to deal with. To top it off, three of them had the nerve to tell me to my face, one of them even pointed at me, inches away, calling me a cheater. No thanks.

Junk on the Lot

by from Tomball, TX |

My wife and I were shopping for a Toyota Camry and found one online at Tejas Toyota in Humble. The salesman confirmed the car was available, so we drove from Tomball to see it. When we looked at the car (2010 Camry LE), it was kind of dirty, but we didn't think much of it. The interior wasn't really detailed well. When I started looking at the car's exterior, I found one of the tail lights was broken. I checked the trunk and found that the cover for the spare was not attached and was warped and water stained. The salesman assured me that the car had been checked out. When I lifted the cover, the jack and tire tools were scattered around the spare, there was sand in the bottom and a scratched up CD was laying in there. He then pointed to another Camry next to us for the same price. I checked the tires and found they needed to be changed. We then told the salesman that we would not buy a vehicle from them. We ended up finding a much nicer Camry at West Houston VW that same day. I would not recommend Tejas Toyota for a used car purchase.

April 18, 2013

We are sorry about your recent visit to Tejas Toyota. We have reviewed the information you stated and found that the cars where put on the line to sell before they were finished being checked out and detailed due to the low inventory of vehicles to display at the time. We have revised our policies to make sure this does not happen again.

good service , high cost

by from kingwood tx |

July 17, 2012

Thank You for the opportunity to earn your business. We strive to maintain top quality preowned vehicles with most of them becoming Toyota Certified with additional benefits. We look forward to assisting you with any maintenance you may need in our service department which remains open until Midnight during the week.