Tejas Toyota

19011 Hwy 59 N, Humble, TX 77338

New 888-892-5730
Used 866-403-8141
Service 888-317-1306

Great Service even after the purchase

by from Houston, Tx |

Mr. Daniels was an excellent sales person. Even after a month of purchasing my Camry he is still contacting making sure everything is running good. I have nothing bad to say but thank you. Today I went to the dealership to get my licence plates put on and noticed that my windshield was craked. I spoke to Mr. Daniels and he was so nice to talk to his manager and they told me that I would get it replace for free. I am so happy they do not forget about their customers even after making a purchase.

Tejas Toyota responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank You for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Camry like so many of our other customers.

Debra A Algeo

by from Humble Texas |

My husband and I along with our company are very loyal customers of Tejas Toyota and will continue to be !!!!

Bought a new Camry XLE!

by from Humble, Tx |

Sales Consultant Melvin Shepard was referred to me by a co-worker. He is excellent salesman and didn't try to pressure me into anything. I asked about a 6 cyl. Camry, but he also showed me a 4 cyl. Camry that would have saved me money. We also talked about the Camry SEs. I chose the Camry XLE. There was a minor problem with the XM Radio. He called XM and tried troubleshooting the problem. He later arranged to have Service Dept. check the radio and I was out of there within 10 minutes with a functioning xm radio.

Sales and finance

by from Tomball Tx |

I just bought a Toyota Rav 4 from Tejas, this is the third car I have purchased from that dealership. As usual the sales person who helped me was great!! along with the Mgmt being very helpful too. Going through finance was quick and easy, and I was off in my new car. Thank you Tejas, for your wonderful sales team, and friendly finance personal. Sincerly, Holly Downey.

service was excellent! !!

by from humble Tx |

Quinton was great! My time was not wasted and I was treated very professionally.

Great Service

by from Porter Tx |

I had a good experence when buying my new truck.The internet saleman was great and followed through .But now that I m home with my new truck the only regret I have is that I didnt purchase the white one.That was my mistake and guess I will have to live with it.

If you value your time, Tejas Toyota is the place!

by from Willis,TX |

Let me start by saying I'm a shopper like most and use the internet as my first resource. It is unbelievable to me the games most dealerships will try to pull on customers once they arrive at the dealership. I was drawn to a few dealerships within a 50 mile radius of my home after viewing offers on their websites. I could not believe the extent of deceit many dealerships go to in the Houston area. From No Haggle pricing posted on their own websites that do not exist when you arrive at the dealership to internet pricing offered on preowned inventory that you have to negotiate for when you arrive in person. In my opinion, if you value your own time, STAY AWAY FROM DEALERSHIPS THAT ARE REFERRED TO AS PLANETS, WORLDS, COUNTRY, ETC!!! Tejas Toyota was my last stop of the day as I was 40 miles away from my home in Willis, TX and ready to call it a day. When I arrived I met with salesman Corey Moore, told him I was interested in a 2014 Tundra, and he took me to there location on the lot. While they didn't have over 200 of the same 2014 Tundras like the other dealerships, I was impressed that they had a good mix of about 30-40 high end to base models, both 2wd and 4wd to choose from. With the help of Corey, I found the Tundra I had been looking for all day at other dealerships, in about 10 minutes time. We did not reach a deal that Friday night, however Corey followed up with me the next Monday morning and we came to a price that I was happy with over the phone. The drive out price was the better than what 3 other dealerships offered, and get this...IT ACTUALLY ENDED UP BEING THE PRICE WE AGREED TO OVER THE PHONE! Without going into a long description of why I bought from Tejas, yes they had the truck I wanted which definitely didn't hurt their cause. But I probably would had kept looking if not for the help of Corey Moore. Corey has figured out that sales is about connecting with the customer. All customers are different but they have one thing in common, they VALUE THEIR TIME. Once Corey saw that I was ready to buy, he moved the process forward in a professional manner and did everything possible to get me the best deal possible. If dealerships would make hiring staff like Corey Moore their priority instead of making a customer feel like they are at a carnival, I feel they would better their chance of getting new business and building repeat customers.

Exactly what I needed.

by from Humble Tx |

David was very helpful to me in providing the information I needed to make the best purchase possible. His manager Mr. Perry made sure to make me feel at ease and that I was selecting what I wanted/needed.

Great Car Buying Trip

by from Humble, Texas |

David Daniel was very helpful and did not pressure me into anything. The car needed a great deal of explanation and he was very patient with me. In fact, he told me to come back in a week, jot down any questions I might have, and he would continue to go over all the bells and whistles on my new Highlander. I was very pleased with the process.

The best sales/finance team in Texas

by from Humble, TX |

David McCall and Eric, the finance man, were awesome. What an awesome team. My buying/purchase process was faster/easier than shopping for groceries. It literally took me 32 minutes from the time I entered the door, sign papers and keys placed in my hand. I think they hold the worlds record for the fastest buying process in the Texas. Thanks Guys. I really like my car!!

Enjoyed the Buying Experience Here

by from Humble, TX |

David McCall made this vehicle purchase one of the best experiences I have had while car shopping. From the quick response on the internet purchase query, to the friendly and professional treatment we received on the lot, we were treated to a no pressure, pleasurable visit which more resembled a drop-in visit with friends. David and team provided several options to test drive and gave great information and insight on the Toyota products we were considering. There was no sense of pressure, even when we noted we were going to another makers lot to try non-Toyota products. He simply let us know how the Toyota models we saw compared, and did not speak negatively of the other products we were considering. We are very satisfied with our purchase and the entire process we experienced there.