Noels Auto Sales

Noels Auto Sales

218 Worcester St, Grafton, MA 01536

Used 866-455-2956

I LOVE MY LINCOLN TOWN CAR!!

by from CARTHAGE, NY |

Spotted a lincoln town car on auto trader located at this dealership. Phoned and talked to Victor and decided to make the 294 mile trip one way to see and test drive this vehicle. It was all he said and more and ended up buying it!! Met the owner and Victor. They took excellent care of us and his paperwork for NYS DMV was perfect and the car passed inspection in NY with flying colors!! Victor did everything he said he would and more. I usually hate the process of buying a car but they made it so enjoyable and stress free. I did not feel pressured in anyway. They had a lot of nice looking vehicles on the lot and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Love my Lincoln !!!!!

Fantastic experience

by from Watertown MA |

I traveled out to Noel's from Watertown and it was so worth the effort! Victor was attentive, professional, and very fair on negotiating price. I wanted a specific car - 2009 Subaru Outback - and I am so happy with it. They did the financing and registration; and it passed inspection immediately. Please give these guys a look; I enjoyed a much better experience here than with the big name dealers.

great service and dealer" victor"friendly..helpful

by from Worcester,mass. |

I enjoyed my day,looking for a used car, noels dealer,"victor"he was so helpful and friendly,funny. Excellent customer service....:-) :-)

"BEST PLACE EVER TO BUY A VEHCLE"

by from Westborough |

I was in the market for a used truck and a friend told me to go see Mike the owner at Noel's Auto Sales. I called Mike to see if I could come by after work so I could look at some trucks he said sure and actually stayed after hours to meet me. He was exceptionally courteous and knowledgeable about his inventory and showed me the perfect vehicle that fit my ceriteria. I was so releaved to find such a nice vehicle at a great price without all the pressure you get from most other dealers. Mike got me financed at a very low rate with just a small down payment and did all the running to get the vehicle registered. The people that work at Noel's were very pleasant and helpfull in my purchase. Mike was very honest and went above and beyond to make my purchase a pleasureable buying experience. Thank-you Noel's.

excellent experience

by from douglas mass |

well when i go by there i always look cause they have nice looking vehicles in there lot i like trucks so they always have a few that stick out,and when i drove by on sunday there was an awesome Ford f-250 out there me and my son stopped to look at the truck,it was immaculate. so monday morning i called and asked if they take trades and they do,.monday afternoon i stopped by and Mike came over he was great i hate buying and selling he made it totally easy for me and all the guys that work there were great too.i would definatly send my friends there and i would buy from them again.

Not Happy

by from Uxbridge Ma. |

I drove 40 minutes on a Sunday afternoon To look at a truck on Noel's lot. I happen to run into a woman inside and told her I was very interested in the truck and I would be back Monday afternoon to talk with Mike. I called Monday morning and spoke with Mike about the truck and discussed what I had for a trade. I told him I would be down before the end of the day to take the truck out and let him look over my trade. When I showed up that afternoon to my surprise Mike had sold the truck before I got there. pretty poor business practice if you ask me. I would not recommend these guys to anyone......

Noels Auto Sales responded to this review

March 19, 2015

yes I did talk to a gentlemen on the phone about a vehicle we had for sale and yes we talked about a trade and yes he asked what time we would be open until but I did not promise to hold the vehicle for him. I have learned over the years that people say they are coming but never show up so to be fare with everyone we only make deals in person on a first come first serve basis. We have been in business since 1983 at the same location and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and thousands of happy customers. Sincerely, Mike Noel.

overall experience was fantastic

by from Fitchburg,Ma |

overall experience was great. The owner,Mike, was friendly and helpful...no financing for an older mustang...went down with a security deposit and was told the banks dont do much with older cars..try and get an equity loan on my house. Dont know if I would make the 50 min drive again,for an older car.

Great Experience!

by from Ware,MA |

This was just an extremely enjoyable experience! Mike was friendly, helpful, accommodating, and very easy to work with! His facility grounds were under construction at the time but he still made the process worth the 45 minute drive! I would certainly recommend Noel's Auto Sales to anyone looking for a quality vehicle!