All-American Ford

128 Route 28, Kingston, NY 12401

New 866-984-0972
Used 866-984-0974
Service 866-984-0245

#1 Ford Dealer in the Northeast!

Great Customer Service

by from Monroe, NY |

Went to All American Ford of Kingston to look for a second car, after making a purchase at All American Ford of Hackensack since we live closer to Kingston. Meet Jeff and looked at a 2013 Taurus limited that was over our budget, Jeff brought GM Ron over to help reach an agreeable price. We made the deal at 3pm and drove the car home by 4pm. This was a great buying experience. The atmosphere at the Kingston Dealership is comfortable and relaxed and that made it easier to make a deal. Jeff and Ron were great to meet and work a deal with. Sean and Dianne Donohue, Monroe NY.

fast service

by from Albany, NY |

fast pleasant service, Service writer very knowledgeable and helpful. Waiting area clean and pleasant. I would highly recommend to my friends.

Good Dealership, GREAT Service!

by from Kingston, New York |

Involved & attentive, yet low-pressure sales associate (Bob Grimm). Spent a great deal of time (approx. 5 hours) with me, ultimately locating the truck I wanted at an out of state dealership. Arrangements were subsequently made to relocate this vehicle, and complete my purchase.

Just Great

by from Kingston, NY |

I appreciated the fact that I was treated fairly and kindly. I also appreciated the fact that I was constantly updated to any new changes regarding my car.

Awesome dealership. People that really care !!

by from Kingston, NY |

Eddie Fitzgerald your finance manager went above and beyond to get me into a vehicle that I had only dreamed of having. My credit was rough but through his persistence with the banks..was able to secure a loan for me when so many others had turned me away. I couldn't be more grateful !!!

All American Ford

by from Saugerties New york |

This was my first time dealing with an actual dealership, I was extremely stressed by the whole situation as I had a bad experience with a used car dealership just recently. With that being said the service I received was above and beyond what I expected. The vehicle I was interested in was in NJ and they had it shipped up the next day for me to test drive it. Dustin was extremely courteous and didn't try to sell me something more expensive or push me into another sale. I was able to get all the paperwork done extremely quick and got to drive the car out of the lot the same day they got it up from new jersey. I would recommend All American Ford to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Fast Friendly Service, Thank you Guy and Tammy

by from Wallkill, NY |

I called in to see if you could get me in and out quickly for a 12000 mile oil change and tire rotation. Guy was accommodating and suggested I come right in. Both Guy and Tammy know me by name and are very helpful.

2014 Ford Escape

by from Armonk, NY |

I purchase vehicles for my company and I can say that entire All American Ford sales team did a great job and earned my business. I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape and I received a great car at a great price. I shopped a dozen dealers over the internet and these guys located my exact vehicle and had the best price. Good job.

Mirror replacement

by from Kingston, NY |

Took me at the appointment time and completed replacement in a little over an hour. Guy was very helpful in setting my appt and seeing that the part was available so quickly.

Happy with Purchase

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We bought a Ford 150 and were happy with the purchase process. The salesman, Dustin Fogleman, was helpful, patient, and informative.

Great Service, Great experience

by from Kingston NY |

Always keep appointment times, friendly, helpful, polite. I just can't say enough good things about all of my experiences with All American, from purchase through service. Very pleased.