All-American Ford

128 NY-28, Kingston, NY 12401

New 888-665-1546
Used 888-842-9496
Service 888-477-2235

#1 VOLUME FORD DEALERSHIP IN THE NORTH EAST!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Monroe, NY |

Went to All American Ford of Kingston to look for a second car, after making a purchase at All American Ford of Hackensack since we live closer to Kingston. Meet Jeff and looked at a 2013 Taurus limited that was over our budget, Jeff brought GM Ron over to help reach an agreeable price. We made the deal at 3pm and drove the car home by 4pm. This was a great buying experience. The atmosphere at the Kingston Dealership is comfortable and relaxed and that made it easier to make a deal. Jeff and Ron were great to meet and work a deal with. Sean and Dianne Donohue, Monroe NY.

all american ford of kingston top of the line

by from stone ridge ny |

I bought a 2014 ford from Jeff Mayer he was helpful and friendly, The credit people where helpful and friendly everybody I dealt with at all American ford of Kingston where helpful . I first started at the web site then met with Jeff and told him what I wanted in a car , and what I was using it for and he got me that car! I would recommend Jeff to friends and family and not worry that they were going to be treated kindly with respect and honesty.

Looking for New or Certified used Ford Explorer

by from Kingston NY |

Looking for New or Certified used Ford Explorer Late in December 2013, my wife and I went to All American Ford to look for either a new Ford Explorer, or a relatively new/used one. We worked with Dustin Fogleman as our sales rep, and we had a great experience with him.. Dustin was very professional, and yet not an 'in your face salesperson. He showed the utmost respect for us, and for our needs and wants - what we are looking for etc. Dustin found for us a GREAT 2013 used, certified Explorer, that we just love. And I want to say that Dustin helped us, and was instrumental in letting us make the decision we did. We've been using All American Ford for many years to service our Fords, and have worked with Guy Armeno throughout that time, as well at Tammy Markle. The folks in the Service department get all "A's" from me as well.. my special thanks for them over the years!!.. I definately recommend This ford dealer for purchasing as well as service... well done folks!!

Great Service

by from Red Hook, N |

From the moment I arrived at the dealership, I felt that I was in attentive and caring hands. The sales representative was thorough, patient, answered all of my questions, and demonstrated the functionality of the cars I was looking at beyond what I would have expected. He allowed me to test a Ford Fiesta first, and then when I expressed interest in the Focus, he didn't hesitate to arrange for a second test drive in a Focus. The leasing process went very smoothly, thanks to the excellent sales representative and wonderful accounting staff. From beginning to end, my leasing experience at All American Ford was fantastic, and since it was my first leasing experience, they really made a positive impression. There is no question that I would recommend anyone in the area to visit them to get a quote and buy or lease a car. They are a very high quality dealership, and I look forward to working with them again.

Amazing Dealership

by from Kingston, NY |

Amazing Dealership I would like to take a moment to let everyone know what an outstanding job Jeff Mayer and the team at All American Ford will do to get you into one of the fine vehicles they sell. I'm a big fan of Ford. There are plenty of Ford dealerships in the Hudson Valley, but All American stands out. Thanks guys for a great buying experience! Will be back for sure for my next one.

New fusion

by from Kingston NY |

All American ford was very easy to work with. My salesman's name was George, he was very helpful. I wanted to get a new ford fusion awd and I was calling around. I work about 2 miles away from the show room. They drove the car to me at my job. When I got off they worked out price that I was happy with and got the car the same day. Excited!

Wonderful experience, great dealership!

by from Saugerties, NY |

Very professional, courteous sales staff, in particular salesman I worked with, Jeff Mayer. Made car purchasing experience very easy, stress free. Overall very pleasant experience.

All American Ford of Kingston

by from Hopewell Junction N.Y. |

Wanted to say I have purchased/leased 15-20 vehicles over the last 20 years and my internet salesman Thomas Carter was the most sincere ,honest, and knowledgeable salesperson I have ever dealt with. Usually the car negotiating process is tedious and laborsome, this time it was direct to the point and most importantly fair. He returned phone calls in a timely manner, left no stones unturned and did whatever was necessary to make me the customer happy. also upon delivery was given a full tank of gas, which used to be the norm and is no longer(very appreciative). The rest of the employees there, whether they were assisting Tom or not were extremely friendly and asking if we needed help or assistance. My recommendation to other dealers (not just ford) in our area would be to visit this dealership and LEARN. This was good old fashion customer service the way it should be. I really hope current ownership continues this practice, if so ,I will continue to be a customer for a very long time, especially since I re-lease a new vehicle every 3 years, and will recommend them to everyone. Thanks again for a job well done.

Purchase process made easy

by from Stone Ridge, NY |

My wife and I were looking a new F-150 Super Crewcab truck. As we walked through the parking lot, we were met by Dane Mandich, the sales person. He took us through the entire process in a friendly and personable manner. He took extra time to thoroughly research our questions and even offered us access to his personal vehicle, which was the same model truck, to visualize the accessory packages before our truck was delivered. He offered many ideas, that he learned though personal experience, to protect the vehicle and make the ride more comfortable. The finance representative, Lee Helff, was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. His explanation of the paperwork associated with the financing and sale was clear and accurate. He did not waste our time.

I was shopping for a Ford Edge in Paramus NJ. The

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was shopping for a Ford Edge in Paramus NJ. The salesman was too busy to keep up with his work and potential customers. I became disgusted and left. From the internet, Tom Carter from Kingston Ford, NY called me and was extremely friendly and took away many of my fears of being "taken for a ride". I drove up there the next day, met Mr. Carter, and was introduced to Dustin Fogleman and within a short amount of time was given a quote that I found was affordable and quite lower than Paramus, NJ's quote (lease car). Dustin also was very informational about ALL details revolving around New, Lease, Used cars and what to expect when choosing. This gave me much confidence that I was in the hands of someone honest. He educated me about car buying "now and in the future". Buying a car is a big deal but Dustin made the whole process stressless and comfortable. He told me how old he is and I was surprised because he had so much consumer/customer experience. I believe that he learned to sell by instinct and a laid back honest personality that gives all customers a sence of a Non-threatening atmosphere. He'll do well. In addition to Dustin Fogleman, the whole dealership was exceptional in their way of an honest presentation, but it was Dustin that put me in the right car, the right price, the best color and more than I knew I was getting for the same price. This was a very enjoyable experience and I know as do most people buying cars it can be as stressful as buying a house. Not so if you buy from Dustin Fogleman. I see Dustin succeeding in his goals and dreams. What a perfect age to be such an ambitious young man. Dustin obviously feels comfortable in his own skin and projects that to his potential customers. I wish him all the success, health and happiness he deserves. Dustin treated me like a friend from the beginning until the happy goodbye handshake. Dustin earned the highest rate of salemanship I could give to a person. I am a middle-aged woman, shopping alone and used to getting "the run around", which led me, to some dealerships' surprise, my running out the door. When I first met Thomas Carter, I was ready for the same treatment and I received the opposite. Thank you Carter and Thank you soo much Dustin Fogleman

Great customer service!

by from Schenectady NY |

Overall great experience. I walked in just to look into some cars that i had interest in, but not thinking I would purchase that day. Was coming directly from another dealership after driving 2 hours that I had a terrible experience with. Between Dane Mandich and Cliff Dayton, they worked with me until we reached the numbers I was looking for and ended up purchasing the vehicle that night, which was unexpected. Scott Seltman made all the financing process very pleasant and easy. Thanks guys! Will definitly be coming back as a repeat customer when its time.