Trust Motors LLC

1645 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

Shannon

by from jacksonville |

I recently bought a 04 Ford Expedition it was a easy process I would go back again and recommend u to stop here first they are wonderful!

Excellent service, 5 stars all the way.

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The service was excellent...very straight forward.....no jaggling and excellent buying experience.

The folks at Trust Motors are the best!

by from Jacksonville , Florida |

I just bought a SUV from Trust Motors....They were very helpful, throughout the buying process......They are very nice people who sell, quality, used vehicles.....Found a problem, with a front suspension part that was worn, and they took care of it for me, no problems.......this was after the sale........They really seem to care about their customers, before, during, and after the sale...I will definitely buy another vehicle from them again...I highly recommend them, to anyone who wants to buy a good, quality used vehicle....

January 1, 2014

Thank you, Sir, for your kind patronage. We take pride in serving our customers the best we could. Like our motto says: Trust is Everything!!

Average

by from Jacksonville, fl |

We'll my experience with them is very different. O.k I bought a 2002 chevy tahoe an not even five days later my check engine light comes on I take it up there an told them my chk engine light had come on he said let's go take a look an says it he looked an looked and came up with nothing well I ended up taking it to vu's auto repair to get a diagnostic test and to my surprise, my comp. control mod is on its way out that's a check engine light issue also my val cover gaskets needs to be replaced and my undercarriage needs to be completely sprayed an I have to replace most of the wires and parts on the undercarriage so yes they are a nice family orientated facility but you need to make sure you have a mechanic a real mechanic to do a diagnostic test before purchase oh yea my truck is in my driveway as of one month today I have to replace my fuel pump it's a headache cause I still hv a car note pump in 240 new 190 the cheapest I found to put in in professionally with warranty....I'm a woman also

January 1, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry for your troubles and would welcome you to the shop at any time to remedy your situation. Having said that, please be reminded that we do offer all of our customers a limited liability warranty - even frequently at no cost. Your vehicle did have over 194k miles on it. Although we have all of our vehicles inspected by our mechanic prior to even put them on sale,unforeseeable problem do occur; hence the warranty contract.

Honest, speedy and respectful

by from Jacksonville, FL |

After being turned down by numerous places, I drove by this place and stopped to look at a Ford Escape. I was approved for credit on the spot and ended up buying another SUV. The staff are very helpful, smart and energetic. This is an honest outfit.

Suburban

by from Jacksonville, FL To Savannah, Ga |

Sorry didn't get a chance to check it out. Had 3 appointments to look at Suburbans. On the 3rd appointment I found and bought a garage kept well maintained at a very good price. But will keep in mind in near future for a Pickup Truck. Thanks!

January 1, 2014

You are welcome, any time.

Great service , Friendly people

by from Jacksonville Beach, Florida |

Made it very easy to purchase car even with having bad credit. I would and will recommend Trust Motors to family and friends,will be a return customer

Bought A 05 Acura TL

by from Jacksonville. FL |

This is my second car that i bought from this dealer. I chose it mainly because it is close to my work and home and the cars are nice. But what keeps me here is Henry.He is absolutely the best at customer service. He makes whatever I need happen as fast as possible. Truly, all the staff here is excellent and I have never had anything but outstanding service. My cars rarely need anything, but when I need something I need it now and they never disappoint. I always feel like I am in the right place to buy a car.

Pleasant and smooth

by from Gainsville, Fl |

No sales pressure. The people running this franchise are family. I bought a car from them for my son and they threw in a free 3-month warranty. Turned out the car was just too small for my family. 3 days later I talked to them about a return and they offered a return with full refund!! I ended up trading for the exact car that I wanted at a fair price.

Friendly people , Quality cars

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Best Experience yet! I've been to several dealerships in the past few months and Trust Motors has been the best by far. My salesman Henry Akkoub was extremely helpful and friendly!!