Trust Motors LLC

1705 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

Used 904-699-3787 Used 904-699-3787

Definitely 5 stars!!!

by from jacksonville, Fl. |

One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. They were very professional, i wasn't pressured at all into buying a car like most dealerships do.They were very helpful with my situation, and did everything they could to help. I am very grateful to them and will go back time and time again. I definitely recommend anyone buying a used car to go to Trust Motors.

January 25, 2015

Thank you very much Rebecca. I have had experience as a car buyer before and I know what you mean. That is why we insist on treating our customers in an honest and fair way, while keeping that personal touch. Glad to have you as a customer. Thanks again.

Great service

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Great company !!!! They really went above and beyond to help me. Great customer service !!!

VERY SATISFIED

by from JAX . FL |

I JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT A 05 YUKON XL DENALI FROM TRUST MOTORS AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SATISFIED WITH CAR BUYING LIKE THIS EVER BEFORE HENRY AND ABDEL ARE THE BEST ..THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN AND ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS ...THE TRUCK NEEDED A FEW THINGS AND THEY WRER TAKEN CARE OF ASAP ..TRUST MOTORS NOTHING BUT THE BEST

Nice place.

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Just bought a car here...06 Kia Sedona, very nice people. Able to work with you and are genuinely nice. The van needed an air repair and he offered to fix it right away. Funny thing is the check engine light came on later that night! But my other cars light was on for years. The van still rides great and sure he'll let me get it checked out so no worries. Would recommend this dealer!

Shannon

by from jacksonville |

I recently bought a 04 Ford Expedition it was a easy process I would go back again and recommend u to stop here first they are wonderful!

January 25, 2015

Thank you for your nice words, Shannon. People like you keep us feeling good about what we do here.

Excellent service, 5 stars all the way.

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The service was excellent...very straight forward.....no jaggling and excellent buying experience.

The folks at Trust Motors are the best!

by from Jacksonville , Florida |

I just bought a SUV from Trust Motors....They were very helpful, throughout the buying process......They are very nice people who sell, quality, used vehicles.....Found a problem, with a front suspension part that was worn, and they took care of it for me, no problems.......this was after the sale........They really seem to care about their customers, before, during, and after the sale...I will definitely buy another vehicle from them again...I highly recommend them, to anyone who wants to buy a good, quality used vehicle....

January 1, 2014

Thank you, Sir, for your kind patronage. We take pride in serving our customers the best we could. Like our motto says: Trust is Everything!!

Average

by from Jacksonville, fl |

We'll my experience with them is very different. O.k I bought a 2002 chevy tahoe an not even five days later my check engine light comes on I take it up there an told them my chk engine light had come on he said let's go take a look an says it he looked an looked and came up with nothing well I ended up taking it to vu's auto repair to get a diagnostic test and to my surprise, my comp. control mod is on its way out that's a check engine light issue also my val cover gaskets needs to be replaced and my undercarriage needs to be completely sprayed an I have to replace most of the wires and parts on the undercarriage so yes they are a nice family orientated facility but you need to make sure you have a mechanic a real mechanic to do a diagnostic test before purchase oh yea my truck is in my driveway as of one month today I have to replace my fuel pump it's a headache cause I still hv a car note pump in 240 new 190 the cheapest I found to put in in professionally with warranty....I'm a woman also

January 1, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am sorry for your troubles and would welcome you to the shop at any time to remedy your situation. Having said that, please be reminded that we do offer all of our customers a limited liability warranty - even frequently at no cost. Your vehicle did have over 194k miles on it. Although we have all of our vehicles inspected by our mechanic prior to even put them on sale,unforeseeable problem do occur; hence the warranty contract.

Honest, speedy and respectful

by from Jacksonville, FL |

After being turned down by numerous places, I drove by this place and stopped to look at a Ford Escape. I was approved for credit on the spot and ended up buying another SUV. The staff are very helpful, smart and energetic. This is an honest outfit.

January 25, 2015

Thank you for your nice review, Louise. It was the pleasure of our staff to have you drive away with the vehicle you wanted. I shall be happy to assist you with any any questions you may have, anytime.

Suburban

by from Jacksonville, FL To Savannah, Ga |

Sorry didn't get a chance to check it out. Had 3 appointments to look at Suburbans. On the 3rd appointment I found and bought a garage kept well maintained at a very good price. But will keep in mind in near future for a Pickup Truck. Thanks!

January 1, 2014

You are welcome, any time.