Tom Masano Mitsubishi

3814 Pottsville Pike, Reading, PA 19605

Great Experience

by from Pine Grove,PA |

Had a great experience with purchasing my new vehicle. They met all my requests as far as what I needed to be at for a payment. The process overall was very smooth. It was an enjoyable experience. This was my second new vehicle purchase from Tom Masano Mitsubishi. I would highly recommend using them for your vehicle purchase.

In and Out in Record Time!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I communicated with the dealership that I wanted to make a cash buy, and that I was pressed for time because I had to return back to work. They emailed me the final sale price including taxes, tags, etc. I got there, took a quick test drive, and was out in under an hour. There was no other words needed to be exchanged since all was settled through the email process. The car was cleaned and filled with gas, then I was back at work in no time!!! Loved the experience. And the coffee was good also!!

Tom Masano

by from reading pa 19601 |

Maura Logrono was such a help,as soon as i walked in she welcome me with a smile ask me questions and what price range i was looking for, and what kind of car i like, it was a pleasure having her in my corner, and she kept me inform on very step of my process , so if your looking to buy go to her cause your receive the best costumer care their is. Thank you Maura for everything ,

Super Happy!

by from Pottsville, PA |

Maura was amazing through the whole process and did everything she could to make sure she got me into my new Evo and was extremely helpful! She was super friendly, funny and sweet. Which made the whole process a lot more fun and me a lot less nervous! She is by far the best sales person I've ever met! So huge thanks to Maura! I will highly recommend her!

Very helpful

by from Reading, Pa |

This is where I bought my new car. they were very helpful and helped me find the Right car for me. They are very friendly. I am currently in the process of buying my second car from here and from the same sales person. She helped me as much as she could and she even kept in contact with me after I bought my first car to make sure everything was going good.

buying used car

by from blandon,pa |

Maura was excellent in helping me with buying a car. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and open with me. she made me feel very comfortable right from the beginning.i would definitely work with her again and i would recommend her to everyone i know.

Very Good Job

by from Norristown, Pa |

Our Salesman Pete Morrotto was friendly and courteous. Kept us well informed with the process.And led us through with ease. Made a great effort to make us feel at home and his customer service skills were OUTSTANDING. Went thru all the aspects of a certified pre-owned vehicle. To assure us of all the test that were performed.And that the dealership back them. Thank you Pete.

awesome

by from york, pa |

I just bought a 2011 mitibishi outlander sport yesterday and my sales woman was maura logrono. She was the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with.

Amazing Service

by from Mertztown, PA |

I just recently purchased a 2012 Ford Focus from Masano. The salesman that worked with me, Pete, was extremely friendly and helpful. He went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and comfortable during the test drive and sales process. He took the stress out of financing and made sure that I was able to leave with the car. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a car.

Great Jeep, best price!

by from Reading, Pa |

We shopped online, contacted them about a 2010 Jeep for a great price. Other Dealers said they couldn't come close to that pricing. The Grand Cherokee Laredo we got is like brand new! They shopped around for the best finacing rate for us, gave us a fair price for our Trade-In, we walked out with the keys that afternoon. Michael was knowledgable & friendly. Thank You!