Tom Masano Mitsubishi

3814 Pottsville Pike, Muhlenberg Township, PA 19605

Great Experience

by from Reading,PA |

I went to Masano looking for a awd vehicle and something I could afford. Richard helped me find the perfect car and at a great price. I would recommend Masano to all my friends and family. They really worked with me to get me the car I came to fall in love with. Thank you so much. It was such a great experience for me and my husband.

Great Service and Impeccable Detail Job

by from Gilbertsville, pa |

Michael worked with us to get our 2007 Chrysler 300C, which we love! He was very professional, courteous and responsive. We highly recommend Michael and this dealership. Special mention to Chad the detailer who did an impeccable job on the car. It looked amazing when we arrived to purchase it.

Service bad, car wasn't even there!!

by from Reading PA |

Called about a Mitsubishi Galente, white or silver counldn't tell by picture cause it was a reinposeed car looked to good to be true. They said it was there I said great will be there Sauturday at 12:30 1:00 they said ok we will be looking for you. Now I am coming from Pottstown PA about 30 miles with my daughter who the car was going to be for. Get there they said oh it was sold this morning but we have another said ok Dave walked about 5 minutes and brought the piece of crap down it had the molding on the side flapping if the wind, radio was gone, banged up al over. He said I guess this wasn't the one. I said NO. At least they could've called and said I was sold instead of wasting my time and getting my daughters hopes up and the price of gas too. I will never deal with them again for their unconsideration they have.

great choices of used cars

by from reading pa |

I ask for information thru email and they responded quickly i checked their website and they have alot of cars to choose from either used or new cars .I visited 2 of their locations and they do have what they offer on their website .I cant wait to buy my car from them compare to others car dealers that i have checked out this one dealer is the one for me. Thanks

Incompetent

by from Springfield, Virginia |

I called this dealer initially to ask about what options were on the vehicle I wanted. The first dealer sounded like she was chewing gum as she described to me what she saw in the same pictures I was looking at. Disappointed but still interested in the vehicle and the prices at that dealership, I called again and spoke with a helpful receptionist and asked for a different sales person. I was put on w/ another and told another car we were looking at (a different one at the same location) had a deposit on it but they'd let us know later in the morning if it ended up sold. They also were going to run our online credit app to see if they could find us a good interest rate. The new rep said she'd call us back. Two hours later, after no call, I called them back and they said they needed my credit app (which they'd earlier said they'd already received). Long story longer, when it finally came down to it, they never even got w/ their financing dept to shop for good apr's for us. The first car I wanted sold at about the moment I got back to her to ask if the second car sold-which it had. I have no car, a ding on my credit for having it run for no reason and four hours wasted at home waiting around for these people to get back to me so they could sell the car to someone else in as much time as I could have drove down and purchased it myself. I'm under selling the level of incompetence I dealt with. On top of that, I got the excuse that all their computers were down and after apologizing for "jerking me around" (her words), she told me that her sales manager was "out to lunch" when she wanted to continue to help me possibly talk about any other cars they might have. I almost cried. It was very frustrating. Nice people, great prices, excellent selection but not professional or considerate of our time or interested in selling cars. Don't waste your time.

Great car and great service!

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I found Tom Masano Mitsubishi and my used VW Jetta through cars.com. Overall, I had a GREAT experience with this dealership and my salesman, Chris Gassert. I highly recommend the Customer Service of both Chris and the dealership overall and would definitely bring buy here again in the future. I love my new car!

Great!

by from Pottstown, PA |

Chris Gassert was helpful and friendly. He located a car that met my needs/ wants very quickly. He came in on his day off to complete the sale and was charming and professional. The entire transaction was handled well and I am very pleased with the experience. I would recomend this dealership and Chris in particular to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great service, great prices, great cars!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

The team at Tom Masano Mitsubishi was fantastic, especially Chris Gassert. I live about 50 miles away from their dealership and found a car I wanted to buy on their website. I was unable to make the trip to their dealer for several days due to work obligations (had to go on a Saturday), but in the meantime Mr. Gassert kept a very open communication with me. answered all my questions about the car, expedited the credit approval process for financing and kept me in the loop on the vehicle's availability. This was very much appreciated and definitely helped earn my business. Most dealerships aren't as hands on as this one. I bought my car from them on Saturday after driving the 50 miles to get there, but the price, service and quality of the vehicle (awesome!) were definitely worth the trip! I would highly recommend looking at the Tom Masano auto group for your next vehicle purchase, whether it be Mitsubishi, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, BMW or something else they have on their used lot. Thanks Chris and team at Tom Masano Mitsubishi!

New car Purchase

by from Marlboro, NJ |

Best experience! Best service! Best Deal! Just the best! Thanks guys we could not have done it without you! We definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.

To be continued...

by from Nothern Virginia |

I did research on Tom Masano Mitsubishi (Reading, PA) and found out most of their reviews were outstanding and decided to give them a try. I live in Northern Virginia and was able to make a deal over the phone for a new 2012 Lancer Evolution. I was happy with the deal that they gave me. They were also able to give me a better interest rate on financing. On Saturday 1/5/13, I made my way up to the dealership via bus and cab, took almost 5 hours. I arrived at the dealership at approx 9am and my vehicle was parked out front by the entrance, fully detailed, and ready for pick up. I only test drove the vehicle for a couple miles, because the car was new and it only had 35 miles on it. (During the test drive, I never had to put the car into reverse.) The paper work didn?t take long, and because they saved me money on a better interest rate, I decided to buy the extended 10 year 120,000 miles warranty. I worked with Chris and Mitch, everyone at the dealership was extremely professional and the customer service lived up to their reviews. As I left the dealership and made my 3 hour journey back home I was extremely excited and had no issues with the car. When I arrived back home in northern Virginia I was trying to get out of a parking space but couldn?t. I could put the car into reverse (5 speed manual) but when releasing the clutch, I hear a grinding noise and the gear is trying to pop back to neutral. I was devastated and called Chris (My sales Rep) to give him the news. He advised, as far as he knew, there were no issues with the car at the dealership. I find this hard to believe because this issue didn?t happen after the 10th or 20th time, but the very first time I put the car into reverse. I gave him the benefit out doubt? Chris advised not to worry and that the car is under full warranty and that Mitsubishi would take care of all the repairs. He found a dealership near my location and advised to drop off the car for repair. On Sunday 1/6/13, I dropped off the car at a local dealership. It's Tuesday 1/8/13, I?m still waiting for the diagnoses?. The entire point of me buying a new Evo was to avoid these kinds of issues. We all know transmission issues early in a car's life can be a nightmare. This is my 1st Mitsubishi and so far it hasn?t been a pleasant experience. I have owned two Hondas, a Kia, and a Lexus and NEVER had this happen to me. Mitch, sales manager at Tom Masano, advised he would be personally involved until this matter is fully resolved. He advised Mitsubishi will take care of me. ? To be continued??. --jimmy--