McManusMotors.com

McManusMotors.com

4775 Harlan St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Used 866-559-7739

MCMANUSMOTORS.COM USED CARS FOR LESS LOCATED JUST OFF I-70 AND THE HARLAN EXIT RAMP IN WHEAT RIDGE. WE FINANCE

GREAT CARS EASY APPROVAL

by from DENVER CO |

I CAME IN WITH NO CREDIT BAD HISTORY AND LOTS OF DEPT BUT THEY STILL APPROVED ME THANKS MCMANUSMOTORS YOUR PATENTED CREDIT APPROVAL IS AWESOME AND THEY APPROVED ME IN UNDER 15 SECONDS !!

Not quite ready to buy

by from Aurora, Colorado |

I recently visited this dealership and although I wasn't quite ready to buy for myself, I will recommend them to others. The owner Trevor was really pleasant to work with.

Great Selection with $500 down I was driving!!

by from denver |

This place is great easy credit check I put $500 down and was approved Thanks!

I purchased a Hyundai Sonata

by from denver co |

Good selection good service well kept inventory clean bathroom service records

GOOD PLACE TO INVEST YOUR TIME!

by from arvada |

We had a good time and was approved in under 3 minutes!!

ON LINE APPROVAL WAS GUARNTEED IN SECONDS!!!

by from DENVER |

WE CALLED AFTER WE SUBMITTED OUR INFORMATION ON MCMANUSMOTORS FINANCING AND WE WERE APPROVED ON 10 DIFFERENT VEHICLES WE DID NOT PURCHASE ANY HOWEVER ITS NICE TO KNOW IF WE NEED A CAR TRUCK OR VAN MCMANUSMOTORS CAN GET US FINANCED.

MAES AND COMPANY REALTORS INVESTORS

by from DENVER |

I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW CAR OR TRUCK AND WAS APPROVED IN UNDER 15 SECONDS I DID NOT PURCHASE A CAR BUT I WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE THANKS TREVOR YOUR CREDIT APPROVAL WORKS WONDERS AND CHANGES LIVES!!

WE Used our old cluncker for a down payment!!

by from DENVER CO |

easiest car buying experience we have had just came in with our old car, our pay stubs and got the car we needed at the price we wanted thanks Trevor.

Poor service

by from Chicago IL |

Customer service was very poor and unprofessional. Not everybody in America is a scam artist. Buying process is very difficult and they were extremely rude. Nobody treats a customer this way no matter! I buy lots of vehicles from cars.com and this is the only website I buy all my vehicles from for exports.

Good, Friendly Experience

by from Frederick CO |

Happened across this dealership due to pricing and affordability. I arrived early 9:00a during the week and got personal attention from sales and mechanic. Sales was extremely helpful and pointed me in the right direction in choosing a van which he said was a nicer vehicle mechanically. He also came down $1000 and mechanic gave me a new battery and fixed AC register on the spot. I came back 2 weeks later and purchased a Lincoln, he came down $1500. One year later I have had to put a little money mechanically in both, but, overall quite happy with purchase, my experience and will return when needed.

False Advertising and Rude

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Drove all the way from Colorado Springs, CO to Wheat Ridge, CO with my friend to pick up this 1995 Mazda MX-3 Base for 1,500 dollars plus tax that I won at auction on eBay (Great deal right?). Vehicle was not described as being in "Great Condition" and "Runs Great." In fact, vehicle had severe cosmetic damage to the bumper, upholstery, seats had rips, dashboard had massive cracking, weather stripping was missing from driver's door, there was a foul odor in the car, and passenger air bag had deployed (cover for passenger air bag had fallen off on test drive.) Additionally, vehicle overheated at lower speeds, and even at idle. Also vehicle engine would struggle at idle when warmed up. When the A.C. was started up, the belt made a loud squeal sound. Lastly, vehicle had alignment issues as well. These are just a few of the issues... Lastly dealer pressured me to pay in cash or cashier's check. However, I refused and paid with my credit card, and then had to sign all the paperwork, title, and temp. tag. I had to do all of this first in order to get the temp. tag so I could test drive the vehicle. After the test drive, I brought vehicle back. I told dealer that I did not want the vehicle, and would like my money back. The dealer got aggressive and argumentative (even got into our faces), and refused to refund my money. I handed back the envelope which included the paperwork, and title as well as keys. According to the eBay profile there is a "Drive Day Warranty." Dealer told me and my friend to get off the lot, and we left. Overall, dealer is not honest and is aggressive!