McManusMotors.com

McManusMotors.com

4775 Harlan St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033

Used 866-559-7739

MCMANUSMOTORS.COM USED CARS FOR LESS LOCATED JUST OFF I-70 AND THE HARLAN EXIT RAMP IN WHEAT RIDGE. WE FINANCE

Good, Friendly Experience

by from Frederick CO |

Happened across this dealership due to pricing and affordability. I arrived early 9:00a during the week and got personal attention from sales and mechanic. Sales was extremely helpful and pointed me in the right direction in choosing a van which he said was a nicer vehicle mechanically. He also came down $1000 and mechanic gave me a new battery and fixed AC register on the spot. I came back 2 weeks later and purchased a Lincoln, he came down $1500. One year later I have had to put a little money mechanically in both, but, overall quite happy with purchase, my experience and will return when needed.

False Advertising and Rude

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Drove all the way from Colorado Springs, CO to Wheat Ridge, CO with my friend to pick up this 1995 Mazda MX-3 Base for 1,500 dollars plus tax that I won at auction on eBay (Great deal right?). Vehicle was not described as being in "Great Condition" and "Runs Great." In fact, vehicle had severe cosmetic damage to the bumper, upholstery, seats had rips, dashboard had massive cracking, weather stripping was missing from driver's door, there was a foul odor in the car, and passenger air bag had deployed (cover for passenger air bag had fallen off on test drive.) Additionally, vehicle overheated at lower speeds, and even at idle. Also vehicle engine would struggle at idle when warmed up. When the A.C. was started up, the belt made a loud squeal sound. Lastly, vehicle had alignment issues as well. These are just a few of the issues... Lastly dealer pressured me to pay in cash or cashier's check. However, I refused and paid with my credit card, and then had to sign all the paperwork, title, and temp. tag. I had to do all of this first in order to get the temp. tag so I could test drive the vehicle. After the test drive, I brought vehicle back. I told dealer that I did not want the vehicle, and would like my money back. The dealer got aggressive and argumentative (even got into our faces), and refused to refund my money. I handed back the envelope which included the paperwork, and title as well as keys. According to the eBay profile there is a "Drive Day Warranty." Dealer told me and my friend to get off the lot, and we left. Overall, dealer is not honest and is aggressive!

Totally Unprofessional and Unethical

by from Denver, CO |

Trevor and Gary are the epitome of used car salesmen at their worst. First off, they are extremely rude and ungracious to their customers. Secondly, they go back on their word and don't follow through with commitments. They said one thing and then did another in my case. I was a cash buyer and they backed out on what was agreed upon. I just went to a reputable dealer and bought one off their lot with no hassles. Totally sleezy operation. You will want to take a shower after you leave. I can only imagine how they treat some of their low end customer who don't have a lot of options. These people cannot be trusted. I can't believe they are in business.

Honest, reasonable, but a suggestion

by from Lakewood, CO |

I went to McManus motors to buy a reliable, used car. Like most people looking, I want to make sure the car is in good shape, and if not, at least be honest in what might need work or expected cost of it. I have a good mechanic friend, which I'm sure most of you don't, so I told Frank. Just tell me what needs done, so I'm not stranded on the street in the middle of the night. I knew the tires were bad, one size was even different that the other 3! The motor looked very clean, AC worked, etc. He told me of a major repair that would cost about 200-700 on the part and was glad on the honesty. I test drove it and bought it on the spot. It was too good a deal to pass up, but I recommend carfax. I was able to discern by the title 3 previous owners, but the first one took really good care of it and had it a long time. The other two were not for long, but nothing suggested real problems. I put in about 700 in repairs, but minor things my mechanic found: tire rod, fuel cap, oxygen sensors, spark plugs, oil pan gasket (the most expensive), new tires and wheel alignment. In the end, at least for now, I got a great car that was road worthy.

Can't believe they sell any cars....

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

I saw an ad online for a nice little Chevy S-10. I called and talked to Gary and he told he how nice the truck was. How great it ran and how clean and straight the body was. He had pics of the truck online that looked pretty good too. We drove from Colorado Springs to Wheatridge to check out the truck and were planning on paying cash if all was good. When we arrived we looked over the truck, noticed there was some pretty decent damage to the drivers side that had been poorly repaired and spray painted the same color as the rest of the truck. Gary acted like he didnt even see the damage and said the car fax was clean on the vehicle, "either you like it or not" and tossed us the keys. We drove the truck and checked it out pretty well. The engine had been steamed clean and on top looked great. But when we got underneath it was a whole different story. There were several oil leaks and the main seal looked to be leaking. When we got back to the lot, he had the paperwork ready to go. When we told him about what we found on the car car, he said whatever and went in side. Nice customer service there. I think all the positive reviews about these guys are made by them. Theres no way they do honest business.

Horrible Experience

by from Windsor |

We were very interested in a vehicle at this dealer and drove over and hour to come see it. We had talked over the phone and he was expecting us to come. When we got there, the manager was very rude and said "look at it, drive it if you want" and walked away into his office. When we got back and said we liked it, but we had a couple more cars to looks at and we would get back to him, he replied "if I knew you were just coming here to kick around tires, I would have gone home earlier." Truth be told, we very possibly would have been interested in buying a car there, but because of our poor service we received, we will be taking our business elsewhere. I don't often feel the need to go out of my way to leave feedback to a business that I am unhappy with, but I just couldn't let this go.

BEST USED CAR DEALER IN WHEAT RIDGE

by from DENVER, CO |

Awesome place to buy a used car very comprehensive very clean nice car great service and no pressure thanks McManus for a great car buying experience.

BLACK JEEP 4X4

by from GRAND JUNCTION |

Nice truck great service price I wanted and quality I expected

WORK TRUCKS AND TRAILERS

by from LAKEWOOD |

Every time I shop for a truck I use McManusMotors.com they find exactly what I need for the price I want.

Great Caravan Great Service

by from DENVER |

The service was great the van is great and we expect to do more business with Trevor and Gary.