Westside Chevrolet

Service 877-394-1867

The Smart Way to Buy is at Westside Chevrolet

Great service

by from Lake Charles, LA |

Giancrio Danjoy was very helpful and fast in finding what I was looking for.

Worst service ever

by from Katy TX |

I just came back from the worst service experience I ever had, at Westside Chevrolet Katy. After being called to the cashier, after more than 3 hours of wasting working hours waiting onsite, I discover that the ONLY thing they have performed, is the state inspection. That was actually the least important issue I had for this service request. The MAIN reason I came in was that the battery drains to near empty (engine cannot be started) in approx. 2 days when the car is parked. While I requested the service for this problem, I thought I might as well do a scheduled maintenance, since it is a year since I bought the car, have them rematch my TPMS sensors, and do the state inspection. I entered all of this information in their Service Appointment Form (http://www.westsidechevroletkaty.com/ServiceApptForm), by ticking off the boxes for ?Scheduled Maintenance? and ?Inspect Battery?, and describing the battery problem and request for TPMS rematching and state inspection, in the text field for additional services. I should have started to worry when I was called by their representative a couple of hours later, because she claimed she only saw what I have written in the text field, not the boxes I have ticked off. Neither could she see the car make, model or year I had selected! Anyway, at the end of the call, she read back all information and issues to me, leaving me reassured that you had all the information I needed you to have. As I arrived at the service center today, I had to repeat everything again, even though the service consultant clearly had found my request on the computer. I was asked to ?make myself at home? in the waiting room, and so I did. And more than 3 hours later, I discover that that only the inspection have been done!!! (and by the way, my wife had her car inspected at a drop-in service two weeks ago; it took about 15 minutes). To top it all, I see on the invoice that my car was actually reported ready by the mechanic 1.5 hours before I was told. What did you people do in those 1.5 hours, knowing I was in the waiting room, and having my cell number?!? And that was not the top after all; the car was supposedly washed, but it?s tail was full of grease/oil stains that was not there when I delivered it. Please look for copies of this review on Facebook, Yelp, Google and any other place I can post it. And do not expect me or any of my acquaintances back.

Lowest price in town

by from Katy Texas |

Went in with what I wanted to pay and they made it happen

Worst service experience ever

by from Houston Tx |

Dont waste you time. I was told an oil change would take an hour. After waiting 1 1/2 we went to see where the car was. We were told it was still sitting outside waiting to go into the bays for it's oil change. Weren't even concerned when I asked them why nobody had told us it would take 3 hrs for an oil change. They don't even have free coffee. I get much better srvice wher I have my Dodge done, they could learn a lot from proper service departments !

Bait and switch

by from Houston, TX |

I only gave them a one star because I cannot give them zero. I am in the military and deployed to the Middle East so I can only shop via internet. I found a Chevy Tahoe that was priced very low and inquired about it. Once hooked I was told it was from an "old website" however they still had the SAME stock numbered Tahoe for sale $10,000 more expensive! The "old website" had a review on it from the same day...and all the signature blocks from their salesmen advertised the "old website". They were obviously actively deceiving people to get them hooked. I emailed the general manager and internet sales manager and neither of them felt obligated to reply. Absolutely disgusted. This is why people hate buying cars.

Horrible Service Department

by from Katy, TX |

Service Technicians should be trained better because they did not tightened all my lug nuts on my front passenger wheel and they over tightened my oil filter and drain bolt...had to destroy the old one to get it off...should have taken my Tahoe elsewhere...stay away from that place.

mayweather2

by from Houston, Tx |

Mr. McAdoo was a great help with trying to purchase a car for my husband.

Caring Quality...

by from Katy, Texas |

In shopping for a vehicle I have been discouraged by many dealers not willing to help because I was not ready to make my purchase on the spot, and am not quite in perfect standing credit wise. Mr. Derrick McAdoo at Westside Chevrolet was very helpful even referring me to services to help repair my credit, which will def. help in purchasing my vehicle in the near future. Services much appreciated, will not hesitate to return and refer family and friends.

likethe fast service you get

by from houston,tx |

Overall I think its plus you can get you repair at the Dealership. Its was fun experience shopping for a car.

by from Katy, TX |

Service was great and answered all of my questions. Giancarlo Danjoy was very helpful and provided the information that I was looking for.

had the answer to my question in less than a minut

by from tulsa ok |

very good guy u have their...did not waste my time drilling me to pre-qualify me