Westside Chevrolet

Service 877-394-1867

The Smart Way to Buy is at Westside Chevrolet

Worst service ever

by from Katy TX |

I just came back from the worst service experience I ever had, at Westside Chevrolet Katy. After being called to the cashier, after more than 3 hours of wasting working hours waiting onsite, I discover that the ONLY thing they have performed, is the state inspection. That was actually the least important issue I had for this service request. The MAIN reason I came in was that the battery drains to near empty (engine cannot be started) in approx. 2 days when the car is parked. While I requested the service for this problem, I thought I might as well do a scheduled maintenance, since it is a year since I bought the car, have them rematch my TPMS sensors, and do the state inspection. I entered all of this information in their Service Appointment Form (http://www.westsidechevroletkaty.com/ServiceApptForm), by ticking off the boxes for ?Scheduled Maintenance? and ?Inspect Battery?, and describing the battery problem and request for TPMS rematching and state inspection, in the text field for additional services. I should have started to worry when I was called by their representative a couple of hours later, because she claimed she only saw what I have written in the text field, not the boxes I have ticked off. Neither could she see the car make, model or year I had selected! Anyway, at the end of the call, she read back all information and issues to me, leaving me reassured that you had all the information I needed you to have. As I arrived at the service center today, I had to repeat everything again, even though the service consultant clearly had found my request on the computer. I was asked to ?make myself at home? in the waiting room, and so I did. And more than 3 hours later, I discover that that only the inspection have been done!!! (and by the way, my wife had her car inspected at a drop-in service two weeks ago; it took about 15 minutes). To top it all, I see on the invoice that my car was actually reported ready by the mechanic 1.5 hours before I was told. What did you people do in those 1.5 hours, knowing I was in the waiting room, and having my cell number?!? And that was not the top after all; the car was supposedly washed, but it?s tail was full of grease/oil stains that was not there when I delivered it. Please look for copies of this review on Facebook, Yelp, Google and any other place I can post it. And do not expect me or any of my acquaintances back.

Worst service experience ever

by from Houston Tx |

Dont waste you time. I was told an oil change would take an hour. After waiting 1 1/2 we went to see where the car was. We were told it was still sitting outside waiting to go into the bays for it's oil change. Weren't even concerned when I asked them why nobody had told us it would take 3 hrs for an oil change. They don't even have free coffee. I get much better srvice wher I have my Dodge done, they could learn a lot from proper service departments !

likethe fast service you get

by from houston,tx |

Overall I think its plus you can get you repair at the Dealership. Its was fun experience shopping for a car.

by from Katy, TX |

Service was great and answered all of my questions. Giancarlo Danjoy was very helpful and provided the information that I was looking for.