Legacy Ford

27225 Southwest Freeway, Rosenberg, TX 77471

New 866-691-8756
Used 888-886-4970
Service 888-278-2407

Building our legacy one customer at a time.

Purchase experience was great at Legacy

by from Sugar Land, Tx |

Purchased a 2013 F-150. The entire Legacy team was very helpful and committed to making the purchase process enjoyable. Tony Storie was my salesman. Very eager to help me view and drive the various models/trims. Provided a great overview of truck prior to the test drives. I appreciated his followup and he helped me get a great deal on this truck. The SYNC technology on this truck is great and Nashwa (Customer Relation Mgr) gave me a thorough review and helped with set up. Was able to enjoy the truck immediately without spending time reading through manuals. Even emailed some helpful video links on the truck.

Leslie in Quicklane was very friendly and helpful.

by from Needville, TX |

I had a very good experience at Legacy Ford. I will tell all my friends to go there.

Great service

by from Rosenberg, TX |

I enjoyed how knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly the entire staff was. It made purchasing a new car a great experience. .

Curtis Britton is the #1 Salesman-Legacy Ford

by from Rosenberg, TX |

My husband and I appreciated the one-on-one customer service, the high quality of customer service and the time that everyone spent staying after hours while we waiting on the financing. Our salesman, Curtis Britton, stayed with us every step of the way along with the finance personnel and the gentleman who shows you how to work the technology. All of this was a prime example of the customer service should be when purchasing a vehicle. We will always send referals to Curtis Britton for his strong abilities to please the customer. We are actually in the process of potentially purchase another vehicle from him. Thanks Curtis for all your dedication to our purchases over the years! (Bought our first F-150 back in 2007 from Curtis)

Great service, friendly and knowledgeable staff

by from Rosenburg, TX |

Everyone we met was extremely nice and helpful. Even through the confusion regarding delivery of the vehicle we felt that everyone involved was sincerely attentive to the matter and working to address it. The aftermarket items were handled very quickly and the process was extremely smooth. Overall, a very pleasant experience and we are very happy with our purchase.

Great service, great everything

by from Sugar Land, TX |

I originally bought my 2014 mustang from Helfman ford. My car is going to be a year old in May. Everytime I've gone to then for service or any problems what so ever they have been rude and not helpful, so I decided to take a drive out to Richmond after leaving Helfman one day, the guy I worked with, Steven or Stephen, forgot how it's spelt, he did a great job and helped me with my problem, I decided to come back from now on, I was just in on Thursday for an oil change and was completely happy with the over all experience. Goodbye Helfman, hello Legacy ford. My car will be serviced with y'all from here on out.

very clean place and GREAT people

by from Rosenberg Texas |

Curtis Britton is the best salesman I have ever seen Very nice doesn't beat around the bush straight forward I will Defiantly buy another car from him

fast services

by from Rosenberg, tx |

That now I know whats wrong with the van.. and I sure never buy this van from you'll, because is not worth nothing, so after 1 yr. I need to change all this oils, they sure change all this before I buy it...

Nice place, great friendly workers

by from Rosenberg, Texas |

I went in to have my oil change for the first time on my Jeep Liberty and was kindly informed that after only about three months my rear brakes were bad and had to be replaced as well. I'm glad they found out this problem before something major happened and it cost me even more.

Polite and service oriented

by from Rosenberg, Texas |

The counter man was polite and upbeat and the other counter man made a fresh pot of coffee when I asked if it was fresh.

Greatest Dealer in the USA with employees to match

by from Missouri City, TX |

Everything, except a million surveys. I am trained and know how to respond. Mr. Ewer is my neighbor and friend and I would never ruin his CSI enen if you returned my car to me with out doors and an engine. :)