Baytown Ford

Service 888-860-6278

HOME OF THE DEAL BEATER

Great Experience!!

by from Friendswood Tx |

Purchased a Brand New F-150. The Experience was great from the moment I was doing my research. I really recommend this dealership. The Staff was very friendly and I love my new truck. Thank you Baytown Ford I will definitely be back to do business with Baytown Ford!

Don't let their internet price fool you!

by from Houston, tx |

I had been working with their internet sales staff regarding an advertised 2014 F 1-50. They seemed fairly nice on their communications and attention given to me during that part of the process. However, once I arrived at their facility, they switched my sales person for two other guys. After going through the numbers, I qualified for a Ford Mo Co loan but quoted me a ridiculous monthly payment. The sales people rotated and went back and forth between the finance guy and myself. Their final offer did not make financial sense. I recommend negotiating on total prices, know the fair value of your trade-in, and be aware of what kind of apr you qualify based on your credit scores and personal finances. Do the math people! These guys don't like to deal with well-informed customers!

Baytown Ford responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Hi there, We strive to exceed our guest's expectations when purchasing a new vehicle from our dealership, and are disappointed that we missed the mark with you. We would like to speak with you regarding this as we are always striving to improve. Please contact Fernando Arellano, New Sales Director at 281-839-3300 so we can prevent a similar situation like this from happening in the future. Thank you.

They want your business!!!

by from Alvin, TX |

Ask for Amy or Dennis. I have bought 3 cars within the past 3 years. They do not play the credit game. Know your credit score before you go anywhere. I tested them here, and they were legit. Amy and Dennis will negotiate fairly if you dont get greedy and respect their perspective. Im very very very happy.

BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Wallisvillie, Texas |

Watch out! Charged double for part. Givin wrong part first go around. Payed cash had to wait 8 weeks for my money back. Please aviod for your own well being. Sincerely P.O.ed customer.

Awesome Experience

by from Highlands, TX |

This was my first "New" Car buying experience and it was awesome! I am a female and they treated me fair and with due diligence. Loved my experience getting my New Mustang!!