Hampton Ford-Hyundai

177 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH 03862

New 855-838-8142
Used 888-320-8198
Service 888-340-5679

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

great staff

by from dover nh |

Recently spent a great amount of time looking to buy a truck. Danielle is excellent and caters to all of your needs. This dealer went above and beyond in customer service. Everything I needed they accommodated. They bent over backwards to make sure that I was completely satisfied walking out of the door.

Best Interactions I have had in a long time.

by from Newmarket, NH |

I had a quote from Cars.com for a new Tuscon and when I walked into the dealership Danielle Gilligan greeted us. I told her what I wanted and the deal and they worked with me on getting me what I wanted. I was very happy and enjoyed Danielle's company. The people at Hampton Hyundai were very pleasant and helpful. I have dealt with other Hyundai dealers and never have they tried to work with me or for me as much as Hampton has. I will be going back again, and again, and also telling others to go there for Cars. Thank you so very much for my Tuscon and I love it.

Longtime fans of this dealership! great service!

by from Portsmouth, NH |

We have purchased a total of 4 Hyundai vehicles from Hampton Ford Hyundai over the years and it has been an absolute pleasure every single time. The staff is so great to work with - from sales to management to service, this team is top notch! This time around, it was sales executive Bill Gratten who made my new car dreams come true by bending over backwards to not only get me a fantastic deal, but to make sure I was able to get the perfect Elantra in just the right package and color I wanted from another dealership within a day! We are definitely planning on being lifelong customers!

competent and helpful personnel

by from Exeter, NH |

The staff, from the sales rep, Chu Kwon,to the manager, Dan Campano, to the service personnel were informed, helpful, courteous, and capable.

Great service

by from Seacoast. Nh |

Bought a vehicle 12 days ago and the whole process went very smoothly. My sales person Danielle went over the top to ensure that I was and would continue to be happy with the process. Very good follow up thru the sale. I don't hesitate to recommend Hampton Ford / Hyundai for your next purchase. They made mine so easy.

BEST CAR SALESMAN EVER!!

by from Newmarket, NH |

My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years, but MARK WEATHERBY was THE BEST SALESMAN we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with! He was honest, down to earth, respectful and professional. It was getting close to closing time when we had almost made our decision to buy a new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and we were going to leave and come back another day, so as not to keep them late, but decided we REALLY wanted to buy our car from Mark. He was more than willing to stay late to complete our sale and was very pleasant and informative through the whole process. I have already recommended him to 2 friends who are currently looking at Hyundai's to buy. We just can't say enough about him!!!

Happy Customer

by from Hampton, NH |

Hampton Ford & Hyundai is a great dealership. The saleswoman, Danielle Gilligan, was very attentive and answered all of my questions, even while she wasn't on the clock! If she didn't know the answer, she was honest and found the answer by utilizing the rest of the knowledgable staff. My process took about a week so I was in and out a couple times and they were very patient with me during the decision process. Each time I was greeted with a smile and I was in and out quickly and satisfied. My trade-in was appraised very fairly, they found the truck that matched my wishlist and made the purchase process easy and stress free. Overall I'd say it's been the best car buying experience I've ever had and I know Danielle had a lot to do with that.

Great People, Great Dealership !!!

by from Hampton, NH |

My '07 truck had one thing after another needing maintenance or repair over the past couple of years, and I'd become an all too regular customer of Hampton Ford's service department since moving to the local area. I'm not complaining about the truck, it was a good one, but heavily used and up to 178,000 miles, and things were simply starting to fail more frequently. That said, the service guys are great! Dan and Keith definitely went above and beyond and provided excellent customer service, every time! The last time I was in though, I had an opportunity to wonder around the new car lot. One of the sales consultants approached me, and she and I began to look at specific models. My wife and I ended up trading the truck in on a new vehicle, and Danielle is certainly another example of the excellence in customer service that I've become accustomed to at Hampton Ford! Anyone needing their vehicle serviced should stop in and see Dan or Keith, and anyone needing a new vehicle should see Danielle - great people, great dealership!

Excellent Place to purchase a Car

by from Maine |

Easiest car deal I have every experienced. All my needs were met and exceeded. Bonus that there is a great space that kept my three children occupied during the entire process. Friendly dealers, easy transaction, We are very satisfied customers.

Not Disappointed Anymore

by from Stratham,NH |

I take back everything I had said in my earlier review. After Rob found out I was having problems with my murano, he called me up and has offered to help me out and take care of the safety issues and even more than that. I had thought that when you buy a used vehicle "AS IS" that you were stuck with any of the problems you found out after having it for a little while. But Rob has assured me that with him that is not the case. I would recommend going to him to buy a used vehicle. Rob is one of the good guys.

Very Disappointed

by from Stratham,nh |

I'm very dissapointed with my whole experience with Rob. He didn't give me a reasonable amount for my trade in and over charged me for the used vehicle I bought from him. I have only had my murano for two months and have already spent over $800. in repairs with another $1600. to go to have a good running vehicle. And to top it all off the dealership put an inspection sticker on my car when it should not have passed. I had it re-inspected and was told it did not pass safety. Thanks a lot for the money pit, Rob!!! I will never go back to this dealership and I don't recommend it for anyone.