Hampton Ford-Hyundai

177 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH 03862

New 855-838-8142
Used 888-320-8198
Service 888-340-5679

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

great staff

by from dover nh |

Recently spent a great amount of time looking to buy a truck. Danielle is excellent and caters to all of your needs. This dealer went above and beyond in customer service. Everything I needed they accommodated. They bent over backwards to make sure that I was completely satisfied walking out of the door.

by from Bedford, NH |

Danielle was a great liason in a recent car purchase we made at Hampton Ford-Hyundai. She followed up with us and made service after the sale extremely convenient. We are very happy with our purchase as well. Price and Product were above average; they beat their competition.

Professional and Relaxed

by from Hampton, NH |

I've known Danielle Gilligan for years. We ran into each other at a local restaurant and she was getting into a brand new Hyundai which she said she was driving for the week. She took time out of her evening to show me everything about the car. I called her the next week and went in to test drive. Everything was easy and laid back. Customer service is above and beyond. I was introduced to several people in all departments including service. I had an oil change scheduled before I left, was signed up on Hyundai's owner web site with my login placed in my owners manual, had my phone synced to the car and all my favorite stations were programed into SiriusXM and FM stations before I left. I since had some vandalism to my vehicle and Danielle assisted me with getting a quote from their body shop and enterprise rental, all on-site. I will be recommending Danielle and Hampton Ford Hyundai to others.

Great Experience

by from Hampton |

Overall, I had a great experience at Hampton Ford. Danielle was very professional and knowledgeable. The sale lasted a few days because of timing. She was never over bearing, yet followed up in a timely fashion. The dealership let me overnight test drive, which was a very nice way of letting me experience the vehicle without the pressure. Once I was ready to sign the paperwork it was painless. Danielle showed me the facilities and had me set up for my first service before leaving the building. I had some questions post sale and had my answers within minutes of emailing her. This is the way it should be done! I have already recommended this dealership to a friend and directed him to Danielle. I will buy more vehicles from her. A job well done.

Danielle Gilligan - very professional and personal

by from Massachusetts |

In all my years of buying cars - I have never had an experience like this one. Danielle made me feel like she really cared (because I think she really does care about her customers). And she is professional and was very clear and to the point in helping me to understand my new car. I would rate her superb in every area.

Best Interactions I have had in a long time.

by from Newmarket, NH |

I had a quote from Cars.com for a new Tuscon and when I walked into the dealership Danielle Gilligan greeted us. I told her what I wanted and the deal and they worked with me on getting me what I wanted. I was very happy and enjoyed Danielle's company. The people at Hampton Hyundai were very pleasant and helpful. I have dealt with other Hyundai dealers and never have they tried to work with me or for me as much as Hampton has. I will be going back again, and again, and also telling others to go there for Cars. Thank you so very much for my Tuscon and I love it.

Longtime fans of this dealership! great service!

by from Portsmouth, NH |

We have purchased a total of 4 Hyundai vehicles from Hampton Ford Hyundai over the years and it has been an absolute pleasure every single time. The staff is so great to work with - from sales to management to service, this team is top notch! This time around, it was sales executive Bill Gratten who made my new car dreams come true by bending over backwards to not only get me a fantastic deal, but to make sure I was able to get the perfect Elantra in just the right package and color I wanted from another dealership within a day! We are definitely planning on being lifelong customers!

competent and helpful personnel

by from Exeter, NH |

The staff, from the sales rep, Chu Kwon,to the manager, Dan Campano, to the service personnel were informed, helpful, courteous, and capable.

Great service

by from Seacoast. Nh |

Bought a vehicle 12 days ago and the whole process went very smoothly. My sales person Danielle went over the top to ensure that I was and would continue to be happy with the process. Very good follow up thru the sale. I don't hesitate to recommend Hampton Ford / Hyundai for your next purchase. They made mine so easy.

BEST CAR SALESMAN EVER!!

by from Newmarket, NH |

My husband and I have purchased many cars over the years, but MARK WEATHERBY was THE BEST SALESMAN we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with! He was honest, down to earth, respectful and professional. It was getting close to closing time when we had almost made our decision to buy a new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and we were going to leave and come back another day, so as not to keep them late, but decided we REALLY wanted to buy our car from Mark. He was more than willing to stay late to complete our sale and was very pleasant and informative through the whole process. I have already recommended him to 2 friends who are currently looking at Hyundai's to buy. We just can't say enough about him!!!

Happy Customer

by from Hampton, NH |

Hampton Ford & Hyundai is a great dealership. The saleswoman, Danielle Gilligan, was very attentive and answered all of my questions, even while she wasn't on the clock! If she didn't know the answer, she was honest and found the answer by utilizing the rest of the knowledgable staff. My process took about a week so I was in and out a couple times and they were very patient with me during the decision process. Each time I was greeted with a smile and I was in and out quickly and satisfied. My trade-in was appraised very fairly, they found the truck that matched my wishlist and made the purchase process easy and stress free. Overall I'd say it's been the best car buying experience I've ever had and I know Danielle had a lot to do with that.