Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac

New 866-489-0244
Used 877-851-7190
Service 866-209-4678

GM Mark of Excellence Award Winner

was just there to buy some parts

by from Houston, TX |

Went to Ron Craft just to buy a part for my 07 Tahoe. John Le Caught me on the way back to my truck and asked me if I would consider buying a new 2014 Silverado! At that time I never thought about it. He showed me all the benefits and how much room it has in the back, he mentioned he thought the truck was the best in the industry so I decided to just look. Next thing I knew I'm now driving a new Silverado because of the great service from this guy. I'm a police officer and will recommend John to all my co-workers, family and friends!!!!

Depends on who you get

by from Baytown TX |

We have bought several vehicles from this chevy dealer. The first 3 vehicles purchased we had an amazing salesman and he made sure to keep us updated the whole time. The 4th vehicle we bought we had the most horrible experience and it took 3 days to get everything correct, and then we ended up getting a v6 instead of a v8. Our salesman was a joke he didnt even know what the difference was or how to tell a difference from each vehicle. Now we've had this vehicle in for service because the a/c isnt working properly. It goes up and down on its own and it blows warm air when you stomp on the gas or when moving at a slow speed for about 15 minutes. The seat shims had broken as well. The first time we took it in they said they couldn't duplicate the problem so there was nothing they could do for the a/c. Now its in for a second time for the same thing we just got it back yesterday and its doing the same thing. So this time we are taking it back to let them know the problem is not fixed still. The service is good until you bring the same vehicle back for the same thing all the time then they get an attitude and pretty much say it is what it is. I would recommend this dealer just make sure you thoroughly check what your getting and find a service writer you like before purchasing a vehicle.

Repairs while you wait.

by from La Porte, TX |

Had to take my new truck in for a few recalls to be cleared up and to get an oil change while I was there. Personnel are top notch - quick, responsive, polite, friendly and they do their best to win your business. Although it took a while to complete the work - the facility was excellent and I didn't mind waiting. They got my truck in quick, completed the work in a timely fashion and did a good job.

BEST DEALERSHIP Customer service & Efficiency EVER

by from Houston tx |

A couple of friends and I were just surfing the internet sites for a Chevy Cruze. We found that one of what we liked was on the lot at Ron Craft chevy in Beaumont. This was Saturday night 10mins before store closing... We were greeted by Sigi Torres one of the salesmen. He blow myind away with his direct honesty, professionalism, great attitude (as he is happy to be working there!). Then within 30mins (lightning fast!) we drove the car off the lot for test drive (entire weekend)! Then, the following business day, Monday we finalized the purchased as I fell in love with the car! Over all EFFECIENCY (as everyone knows how buying a car hassles is) these people in Ron Craft staffs including my salesman, Sigi Torres and (finance manager) Keith Smith made my purchasing transition really SMOOTH and FAST! I never experienced this type of attitude that these people delivers! I definitely RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP to everybody!

Lack of professionalism

by from Houston, Tx |

To begin with it's Lorenzo Monsivais. Next, last two service visits required retrips. I cannot go back to a repair shop that is forcing me to plan on additional time to fix your mistakes. This was very likely my last visit to your establishment Finally, using your main number to listen to customer feedback shows an uncaring and unprofessional with a receptionist that could care less about my concerns. Lorenzo Monsivais

August 12, 2014

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize for any inconvenience that we caused you. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and rectify the situation. Please call our Customer Relation Manager, Michele Pool at 281-421-3800 or email at Michele.Pool@roncraftautos.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Clean facility and courteous service people

by from LaPorte, TX |

I had to make an additional visit to the service department because the original problem was not solved. Obviously, no one double checked my car to be sure the problem was solved, When I returned the car the problem was solved fairly quickly, although one of the keys I was given does not work to unlock the door or the trunk, so I will have to return again unless I can get the key fixed elsewhere. David Trinh, my Service Assistant, was very nice and helpful

Not great at first, but made up for it...

by from Crosby, TX |

I took my vehicle in to get a new tire and scheduled maintenance. Since I pay for the additional warranty, they honored the warranty and I didn't have to pay for the tire. My particular vehicle had a recall on it. Whatever repair was needed, they must have had to take the front passenger seat out. I left the car at the dealership over night. Came back the next day to pick up the car. And when I got home, I noticed that they had NOT put the seat back together. The base was connected to the floor, but the upholstery was still completely disconnected from the base. Also, they removed a piece in the back of the vehicle that covers the spare tire, and did not put it back on. The piece is on a hinge and didn't need to come off to get the spare back in. I still don't know why it was removed in the first place. But I took the vehicle back, and Wendy (who had helped me the day before) called the techs in and had them IMMEDIATELY take my vehicle back and put it back together. I was inconvenienced by the return trip, AND it should have been done right the first time. BUT... Wendy's frustration with the techs not having done it right showed me that she was disappointed. They fixed it this time and as I was leaving, the tech who had imcompletely reattached the seat, came and apologized to me personally. Mistakes happen, and often how the customer service people handle the situation is what determines whether or not the experience was understandable or just plain old horrible service. In this case, it seems like everyone worked to get it done in a timely manner and make sure that I was satisfied. I would have given them 3 stars for the quality of repairs and customer service, but they seemed to work hard and quickly to rectify the problem. The inconvience (lost time and gas) of the return trip cost a star. I'll review again the next time I have my vehicle serviced.

One of the good ones

by from Crosby, Texas |

Very nice location! I bought my car back in 2010. I have been coming here for my regular services. I have had great experiences. My car has been running extremely well. Ron Craft took care of me when I did have something go wrong. They treat their loyal customers very well and care about their customer's satisfaction. Overall, I've had great experiences with them.

They will never get my business. .

by from Baytown, Tx |

My daughter and I went to buy her a car. The sales man told her she was the owner of her first car then after waiting hours she was told she couldn't get it. We were both very upset. The financial guy was very rude..I called Community KIA and she was in a new car within no time. After calling Ron Craft to complain I got no where. I have no intentions on ever buying a car from this dealership.

August 19, 2014

Deena, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize for the wait and unfortunate outcome. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and rectify the situation. Please call our Customer Relation Manager, Michele Pool at 281-421-3800 or email at Michele.Pool@roncraftautos.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Ramon H Tellez

by from Pasadena, Texas |

We have been Ron Craft's customers for 15 years but our problem with Ron Craft started when they moved to their present location on I-10 leaving us out of the 10 mile pickup service range making us service our car elsewhere & now that we are thinking about buying a 3rd new car, this problem will influence our decision.

Unprofessionalism - Both Esales & Salesman

by from Houston, Texas |

Contacted Ron Craft in an attempt to purchased a used SUV. Contacted sales, which then took me to their Esales department. Of course, they are out to make quota, so the harassing emails and phone calls continued after my initial call to ESales. I decided to stop by to check out some vehicles, I was already I pre-approved by my financial institution.. After speaking to the boring, mellow, lack of interest in my sales, salesperson, he immediately brought me an application to pre-qualify me with Ron Crafts banking institutions! I left because the vehicle I was looking for was not available. The salesman then called me later in the evening to tell me a vehicle of my choice had been found.. I told the salesman I would be in first thing the next morning with my wife to look at the vehicle, he agreed. The following morning, after requesting time off from my job to make the appointment with the Ron Craft, I made my way to the dealership, I called the salesman to let him know my wife and I were on our way.. The salesman told me "sorry" I can't help you anymore, the vehicle I was looking for had been sold! What a waist of my time with this dealership! I took my business somewhere else and an happy to say I am glad I didn't make my purchase from them. Thank you! Don't waist your time with Ron Craft!

August 19, 2014

Rafael, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we apologize for causing you to take work off and being unable to follow through. We are now under new management and we are seeing a much higher customer satisfaction. If you get a chance, please come visit us again so we can share with you how we have changed. We would like the opportunity to speak with you and rectify the situation. Please call our Customer Relation Manager, Michele Pool at 281-421-3800 or email at Michele.Pool@roncraftautos.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.