Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 866-209-4678 Service 866-209-4678

GM Mark of Excellence Award Winner

Great service

by from Baytown, Tx |

Service was prompt and friendly and facility was clean.

Service sucks

by from Baytown texas |

Service sucks. Unwilling to honor warranty. They said my car needs an alignment at 13000 miles. And that i must have hit something ( which I have not ) They wouldn't even consider that there might some other failure that caused the alignment to be out.

Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

May 18, 2016

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We are very disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience during your last service visit with us. We assure you, this is not consistent with the quality of service that we pride ourselves on, and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about your warranty coverage and do our best to work with you on a resolution to this issue. Please contact our Service Manager, Al Gomez directly at 281-421-3808 or via email at aldo.gomez@roncraftautos.com so that we may better assist you. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. We look forward to resolving this with you soon.

not a good experience

by from Dickinson, Tx |

Had a less than positive experience at Ron Craft. I was referred to them because of the circumstances regarding my vehicle needs. I spoke with them, they made no effort to put a deal together and I shown the door. I drove 20 away to Mac Haik Ford in Pasadena. They made things happen and I was able to accomplish my goal. I will not recommend Ron Craft to anyone nor will I go back because I don't feel like they wanted to work with me and make an effort to sell me a vehicle.

Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

May 4, 2016

Paul, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned with your review as it is not consistent with the quality of service we provide at Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac. We always aim to provide the best customer service possible, and apologize for falling short of this during your latest visit. We would like to speak with you directly and do our best to restore your trust in our business. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Freddie Brown at freddie.brown@roncraftautos.com or 281-421-3830 at your earliest convenience. We hope this does not keep you away our store in the future and we would love an opportunity to earn back your trust.

Great customer service

by from Houston, Tx |

Moniq in service and Chris in repair really took care of my key fob situation. Wendy in service dept. is great, too.

Service

by from Baytown tx |

The service department is Very busy but always try so hard to help. David,Monic and Wendy and the rest of the staff. I'm sorry I don't know all their names. I recently witnessed a customer treating the staff despicable. Maybe they were having a bad day but I wanted people to know there are us out here who appreciate what you do for us.

Survey

by from Houston, Texas |

You have knowledgeable, helpful, and dependable sales and service personnel when it comes to buying and maintaining cars. When I bought the car, it was only through a convincing sales person that brought me back a second day while I was at another dealer about to purchase a similar but less exquisite car. While servicing the vehicle for a recall, the customer service person answered my question about a muffler "leak" that I thought was going to be a headache in the future. When I am ready to buy another car, the Ron Craft dealership will definitely be on my mind.

Review

by from Baytown, Texas |

Great Service Adviser and facilities. I will use Ron Craft again.

And then I see Shop I've ever seen

by from Liberty ,TX |

The service manager was very great to me he took care of my truck and I appreciate it it's running great and I have a couple more problems I might bring it back from war service thank you how was great is good employee al Gomez

Great customer service

by from Crosby, Texas |

Went in doubting I would get the truck I wanted and as much money for my trade and they proved me wrong in both aspects. Will definitely get my business from here on out.

Great Service

by from Baytown, TX |

The service was great, when I went in I wasn't sure what I was wanting but with the help of Brittanie I was able to browse the different options that Ron Craft Chevrolet has to offer. I am very pleased with the outcome I love the way my Camaro drives it's nice and smooth, and of course for a good price. I would definitely recommend someone to go buy a car from Ron Craft and of course ask for my good friend Brittanie. And most important was that the payment process was nice and fast it didn't take all day.