Beas Auto Sales

Beas Auto Sales

744 E Miner Ave, Stockton, CA 95202

Used 888-903-6986

All Cars Come With a Warrany! 23+ Yrs Family Owned/Operated Best Quality And Service There Is We

Amazing experience!

by from Stockton, CA |

First time experiencing a dealership on my own and I was very surprised at how helpful and willing they were to get the best deal possible. Would definitely recommend friends and family to come here if they are looking for a car. The whole team was helpful! Thank you for helping me buy my 2005 Acura TSX!

Best dealership we've been to!

by from Stockton, CA |

I was greeted right away, friendly, not pushy and had answers to all our questions. We told Leo we had a budget to stay in and he found us the perfect car with a great price, not once did he try to sell us something we couldn't afford. He stayed late to help us long past closing and even called in Stivant, the general manager after he was off to finish our deal. We went to about 15 "Big Corp" dealers. This is the best dealership we've been to from San Jose to Lodi. Why wouldn't we tell people?

great selection and service

by from Stockton, CA |

Car buying here was a pleasure. I went to 3 other dealerships before I came here. I liked the selection and service here the best.

great used car sales

by from Stockton ca |

ooking around for a more updated vehicle throughout the Stockton area. I was online looking for local dealerships and saw how Beas would comment on customer's testimonials, that showed they care. I looked around met with Leo, very nice young man. I had a good feeling about this second generation owned dealership so I came back to see what they could offer me. I met Leo older brother Robert, another nice young man. We spoke about financing, the vehicle history with CARFAX. They made the whole buying process the easiest I've ever had when buying a car. They were not pushy but helpful and knowledgeable about everything. I got the lowest APR ever with a great credit union. I would highly recommend a first time buyer or experienced buyer to go in and speak with these two young men about purchasing your next vehicle, I will return when I need to purchase a car for my daughter. Thank you Robert & Leo for a great Toyota Rav4 and helping me get the best deal.......YOUR ARE GREAT!!!!! - Pauline Barrera

Good experience

by from Ceres, CA |

Good experience. We visited approximately 20 dealers. We live in Ceres and we went all over Stanislaus, Lodi, and Stockton, then today we went all the way out to Sacramento. Beas Auto Sales had the vehicle we liked. We couldn't find a better deal anywhere else.

Very friendly and polite

by from Stockton, CA |

The salesmen at Beas Auto Sales were very friendly and polite. They had answers to all of our questions. The car was at a good price and they had good deals.

Service was great

by from Stockton, CA |

Their service was great! This was the first dealership we stopped at and we didn't need to go to another. They had very good deals.

Friendly service and no pressure

by from Stockton, CA |

The service was good. We had all our questions answered. We were confident with our purchase. We were referred to this dealership by friends who have purchased. The service was friendly and the sales guys didn't pressure us.

Perfect Service

by from Stockton, CA |

Beas Auto Sales had perfect service. I went to 4 different dealerships before coming here. The financing options here were a lot better. Other dealerships weren't able to work with me, but Beas Auto Sales did. They helped me out a lot!

great service

by from Stockton, CA |

The service was pretty good. I chose Beas Auto Sales because other dealerships wouldn't work with me and didn't understand. I went to 3 other dealerships. Beas Auto Sales understood my problem and worked with what I had.

Service was great!

by from Stockton, CA |

Service was great! I went to 3 dealers before here. I decided to buy here because they worked with my credit and down payment.