My Car

(2.3) 3 Reviews

930 S Military Hwy, Virginia Beach, VA 23464

Terrible Customer Service

by from Manassas, VA |

I live about 200 miles away from this dealership but found a good deal on a truck here. I spoke with one of their salesmen, Rick, over the course of a few days about the truck and my trade-in. On Friday, I said I would drive down there the following day to check out the truck and asked if it was still available, which Rich confirmed. I left early on Saturday morning so I could get there shortly after the dealership opened. After a 200 mile drive, I arrived at the dealership and met Rick. After exchanging pleasantries he proceeded to show me a truck on their lot. However, it was not the truck we discussed. After explaining this to him and showing him a picture of the truck I wanted to see, he said, "Oh, we sold that yesterday......" Are you kidding me? No email, no call, no text. I understand the nature of the business and I would have accepted if they sold the truck THAT morning but it was sold the previous day. Of course, there's no legal obligation for him to notify me. But if you know a customer is driving 200 damn miles to your dealership, be a decent human being and give them a heads up.

Car Buyer

by from Va beach, va |

I bought a used car and had a great experience. I love my car and would definitely use this dealership again.

Shisty delership

by from Chesapeake, VA |

They will steal your money if you finance with their in house company. Interest rates are highway robbery and soon as you hit day eight of your payment being past due they will repo your vehicle. Even if you go to the office with cash in hand they will not release the vehicle. This company is full of snakes.